We have a lot of threads about all the things that are bad about Jow Forums but what do you like about this board and...

We have a lot of threads about all the things that are bad about Jow Forums but what do you like about this board and what would you like to see more of?

Attached: 4343454.jpg (514x519, 39K)

>what do you like about this board
you can sometimes.....just sometimes have a nice discussion on here
shitposting is fine too
that's it though

What is there not to like about Jow Forums?

Dunno... It just seems like people on Jow Forums are always angry about something.

Id actually like to have some discussions without a thread getting bombarded to the ground with constant shitposts or other Jow Forums unmentionables

Thats basically Jow Forums in general though

YES
I HAVEN'T HAD A DONUT IN WEEKS

Attached: Satori eat a donut.jpg (480x480, 129K)

Nah, you are thinking of Jow Forums. Jow Forums doesn't get angry because Jow Forums never takes anything seriously

>what would you like to see more of?
People using teethnail clippers

This is kinda true but people still complain.
I personally think there is some occasional actual discussion on Jow Forums but I can see your point. I usually try to ignore it.

It's slow and people know each other. Memes and inside jokes are pretty consistent and faggery isn't too abound. Some genuinely fun people to talk to on here.

Attached: bent.png (249x249, 3K)

I both hate and love the fact that almost everyone know each other. In one way it goes against everything that Jow Forums stands for but it can also be kinda fun to recognise posters and know you can talk to them again some other time.

This "goes against Jow Forums" shit is ridiculous though, Jow Forums was never built around forced anonymity it's just something that sperg moot brought in and out of /b/ every now and again, recognising people isn't a crime.

who am I then?

Attached: 1506137161821.jpg (372x630, 48K)

Might be more of an personal opinion since I used to browse boards with lots of people on it. When you talked to someone and you discussion was over there was no telling if you would ever see that user again. Might just be something I have to adjust to.

>IM in a bit of a ...PICKLE.png
A SUBMISSIVE LADY FRIEND TO BE PENISTRADED

The brit who said he was recognisable in the thread the other day.

It's what I always hated about /b/, you could have a genuinely great conversation with someone and then they were just fucking gone. That and the fact that within a thread you can't fucking tell who anyone is so samefagging is constant. Flag banter is always a bit of fun too.

You, fagmarkanon

Attached: Happy 19.png (774x774, 777K)

you're me

Attached: 1520332553877.jpg (600x440, 28K)

I don't think so
I don't remember saying that
no you're me

Attached: 1505842544266.png (512x512, 17K)

Give us a hint, user

we are one in the same
what's yours is mine
what's mine isn't yours
gibe me Dole money

Attached: 1502789067176.jpg (553x469, 27K)

Prolly not then. Obviously I was exaggerating when I said everyone knows each other but there is a high amount of recognisability.

Gimme the loot

I don't know what hint I could give you
If we're the same you should already have anything I could give
Usually it's only the countries with a poster or two getting recognised, for usa/bongland/down under there's too many posters to really say "hey it's him" most of the time

Attached: 1499737628279.jpg (661x536, 425K)

you are girl on the right poster
but it would be easy to get recongnised as a bong
wither install extra flags
only post certain images
or name all you images like the scotsman

Attached: 1519934599646.gif (500x505, 137K)

I post the girl on the left more than the girl on the right
I still think there's enough bong posters that you wouldn't get recognised most of the time

Attached: 1505859977337.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>nothing

>anti gay threads

wait are you the one who makes the bong headcount threads?

i dont like this picture

Attached: 1494597202976.jpg (640x640, 117K)

how come you're danish and haven't posted a single angryanimegirl.jpg yet?

I made the one earlier

Attached: 1495796607031.png (352x454, 227K)

ye but if ur a cool tripgodder like me it doesn't matter

I seem to be the only cunt posting under Kent and I've got reddit and pickle rick flags so unless I phone post it's pretty easy.

Brexit karen brit then presumably?

I post them sometimes but there's at least one other user that does too

Attached: 1499600450004.jpg (1280x720, 112K)