/no caffeine general/

>>Jewish merchants, who were already familiar with the coffee trade, began to sell coffee directly to the public in coffee houses: a new invention by Jews in Europe.

>As coffee drinking reached Europe, it was Jewish merchants who often brought the beverage to new cities. The first coffee house in Europe was opened in 1632 in Livorno, Italy, by a Jewish merchant. England’s first coffee house was the Angel Inn in Oxford, opened in 1650 by an immigrant from Lebanon who was known as “Jacob the Jew”. Four years later, a Jew named Cirques Jobson opened a second Oxford coffee house, the Queen’s Lane Coffee House, the oldest still-running coffee house anywhere in the world.

Attached: 20180429_124803.png (902x955, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who quit the jew brew? who here fell for the kike juice preworkout meme? who realised that once you are addicted you take a preworkout just to perform like you normally would and you are just fighting withdrawals?

Important: im talking strictly about the caffeine, yes coffee does have some antioxidants but so does decaff.

addicts often come up with meme studies financed by cocacola and jews to defend their junk because they cant quit.

meanwhile the cold hard truth:

>Withdrawal occurs at dosages as low as 100 mg/day. That’s just one typical cup of coffee. One study (Field et al., 2003) even found that abstaining from just 41 mg/day for 30 hours decreased blood flow to some parts of the brain by 19-32%. The most common withdrawal symptoms are headache, fatigue, decreased energy/activeness, decreased alertness, drowsiness, decreased contentedness, depressed mood, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and foggy/not clearheaded-ness. Withdrawal is much, much more common than most people think. Many people just assume legal drugs are perfectly safe and only associate withdrawal with illegal drugs, even though there is practically no relation between the toxicity and addictiveness of drugs and their legal status, but caffeine withdrawal is extremely common. In fact, many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal. If your training sessions are notably poorer without stimulants, you may very well be in withdrawal. Withdrawal also causes muscle stiffness and weakness.
(Juliano & Griffiths, 2004).

Attached: 20180430_101109.png (1077x986, 1M)

>the goy is scared of chemical substances
Shit man you got some weak genes if you can’t operate on coffee alone

Good thing they never sold water or air so I don't have to boycott it.

The Misconception: Coffee stimulates you.

The Truth: You become addicted to caffeine quickly, and soon you are drinking coffee to cure withdrawal more than for stimulation.

>The truth is, once you’ve been drinking coffee for a while, the feeling you are getting after a cup isn’t the difference between the normal you and the super you, it’s the difference between the addict before and after a fix.

“The take home is that regular use of caffeine produces no benefit to alertness, energy, or function. Regular caffeine users are simply staving off caffeine withdrawal with every dose – using caffeine just to return them to their baseline. This makes caffeine a net negative for alertness, or neutral at best if use is regular enough to avoid any withdrawal.”

- Neurologist Stephen Novella

you have weaker genes if coffee improves your performance
completely unnecessary

>t. addict talking
read my posts and get your shit together user.

Attached: 20180430_101125.png (1080x1047, 1.48M)

Who said I drink coffee I drink liquid coke

>shit tier blood flow while on kike juice

Attached: 1524996539400.jpg (900x881, 132K)

>New research from Johns Hopkins Medical School shows that performance increases due to caffeine intake are the result of caffeine drinkers experiencing a short-term reversal of caffeine withdrawal. By controlling for caffeine use in study participants, John Hopkins researchers found that caffeine-related performance improvement is nonexistent without caffeine withdrawal. In essence, coming off caffeine reduces your cognitive performance and has a negative impact on your mood. The only way to get back to normal is to drink caffeine, and when you do drink it, you feel like it’s taking you to new heights. In reality, the caffeine is just taking your performance back to normal for a short period.

Attached: 1524983016057m.jpg (874x1024, 142K)

interesting. but I wonder about non-performance issues like sociability? I would think that is more stable and predictable. I'm not in favor of practicing things which require drugs. I'd rather develop tendencies and traits that are part of me regardless of chemicals.

Caffeine is such an odd drug to me. The people ingest a staggering amount of it in this country, but they attack other drugs like marijuana and nicotine. Shit, people give caffeine to their children en mass through chocolate and soda. What the fuck!

FYI: All drugs are degenerate. If you need ANY mind-altering substances to "function", then you should be culled.

Very important detail:

>"many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal."

inb4 coca cola kike funded studies.

this book goes into detail how every single study is absolute trash. coffee is the worlds 2nd most traded good right next to oil. just lol if you think there is no bs involved.

Attached: 1524983150516-1.jpg (262x400, 30K)

You're fat and probably a mafioso. Fuck off. Enjoy your Libyan rapefugees. Spaghettinigger.

weird timing pizza slice, I just came out of withdrawals from caffeine, sugar and nicotine. glad other people know coffee is fucking bullshit

Was on 600mg minimum a day for 15 years. Im predisposed to anxiety and quitting caffeine def helped with. But even at peak addiction having coffee still stimulated me beyond "normal". I find it hard to be productive without it now since i gre up with it but im giving it 2 years without a try.

>amerimutt barking
fuck off you ugly fat pos.

Sure, coffee drinking is self-sabotaging, which is the most humane behavior ever – helps you mind your own business .

Attached: dharmawheel.png (220x220, 27K)

Thailand? They have internet there? A fucking third world gook shithole where the girls have dicks and the guys don't? Give me a fucking break.

look at this prime typical no brained single cell parasite single digit iq burger mentality. get the fuck out my board nigger.

Ugly and fat? You probably look like the guy on the Pringles can. And you couldn't even take over a country filled with starving, AIDS-infected niggers.

Easy there Mussolini. You forgot who MADE this board.

>t.judah rosenberg
now i know why you salty. i offended you kike itt. LOL gee i wonder who could be behind this post. GET OUT SHLOMO

I'm trying to quit again today OP. The caffeinated jew has me. I might go back to sleep.

Attached: 1486365745567.jpg (544x397, 33K)

I know that girl actually she’s very nice why are you posting her here. Do you have her permission?

coffee is good

Attached: chartoftheday_8602_top_coffee_drinking_nations_n.jpg (960x1231, 328K)

Who is this girl? What’s her Instagram?

Nigga I succesfully left sugar after 20 years of drinking at least 3 liters of Coca Cola every week.
Never have cravings for chocolate or candy.
Yes the first 3 weeks were bad, bad humor, headaches, but nothing a man can't take.

You are being paranoid pariente!

Attached: 1480278501198.png (700x490, 250K)

whats her name then user?

>used to be pretty bad
>four doubleshots into cup and drink it on the way to work on my 1hr commute
>was also in grad school
>coffee couldn't help me write papers despite how i thought it would
>felt like shit man especially during withdrawal periods
>kicked the coffee and caffeine jew a few years ago
>am tired most of the time but that is due to going to sleep late and browsing 4chins
>drinks water, sparkling water, no sodas, teas, or anything with caffeine

Attached: 1521140186405.jpg (651x659, 128K)

>The only way to get back to normal is to drink caffeine, and when you do drink it, you feel like it’s taking you to new heights
This is due to homeostasis, and would be mostly affecting those whose systems expect and prepare to counter the caffeine consumption, IE habitual coffee drinkers.

mira_twitch

> believing drugs are bad.

U goofy m8. Go drop 5gs of mushrooms and find out what it means to be a real boy.

proud of u user.

ewwwww look at her disgusting dry elbows yuck

Jow Forums you've made me give up everything pleasurable in life, but I'm drawing the fucking line here. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GIVE UP MY COFFEE. FUCK YOU Jow Forums.

Attached: 1508894422768.jpg (800x900, 47K)

She is streaming live right now on twitch:

mira at twitch

>coffee houses in Vienna gave rise to some of the most notable scientists, poets, philosophers and political agents of the 20th century (sure many commies but the commies won)
>coffee is bad
>pick on

are you faggots being serious?

Attached: derek.jpg (960x537, 93K)

kys kike joos extends your life

I have never needed caffeine it doesn't really do anything to me and I hate warm drinks anyway.

Attached: shrug.png (579x761, 719K)

I tend to try to drink only three days in the week for these very reasons

I get the performance boost without becoming addicted and get no withdrawal

As someone who's of partial Jewish decent, this entire thread is some what ludicrous and just plain idiotic. It's not an obligation that you drink caffeine OP, it's merely a luxury most tend to indulge in. I typically mix caffeine with a few other stimulants (so I can experience the effects of cocaine use) to heighten my semantic circuit.

Attached: download.jpg (1092x1536, 713K)

They did and still do.
>greentext

Attached: Bio-circuit.jpg (530x434, 68K)

Last time it was a German flag posting this shit.

Europe had superior European genetics for several millenni but made almost all their development after coffee was brought in.

Threads like these are leftist taint. They want you to feel good about yourself for doing nothing rather then for your achievements. Abstaining from coffee is not an achievement and you will find that it won't fix your life; most of the world doesn't have access to coffee and most of the world is shit.

>(((them)))???

Genetics and genealogy also play a factor in determining whether or not caffeine is beneficial to your state of mind and or health, or detrimental.

Attached: Brain-02.jpg (1600x1214, 262K)

what would you do in an emergency where you didn't have access to coffee?

i'll tell you since i just kicked it, you'd be a sweating bitchy mess for two days, minimum. it's a worthless drug and you probably don't have fun when you drink it, just stare silently and acquire your fix like a damn junky.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519715

Attached: Brain-03.jpg (1600x891, 273K)

coffee (in moderation) is known to extend lifespan though

jews love coffee too. drinking water for breakfast is boring. and tea on an empty stomach makes me nauseous

Ok user good thread but you haven't provided linkage to a single source (I'm lazy). Prove to me that coffee was brought to Europe and spread by the Jews and I will quit drinking it forever. I'm drinking some right now.

Attached: jewuorbust.png (239x211, 10K)