Does whitey have dog dna?

Does whitey have dog dna?

Attached: Pqn9Vwm.png (321x552, 40K)

Attached: 69b33-dogshit3.png (500x558, 105K)

Big if true

At least we're humans

Attached: nigger intelligence compared to gorillas.jpg (780x683, 234K)

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Woof woof

Does that mean Snoop Dogg is white?

Attached: wbinh76sx7qz.jpg (708x960, 49K)

isn't he snoop lion now

Possible. We selected traits in dogs that we like, so the convergence of some DNA isn't out of the question.

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1487550106518.jpg (960x958, 121K)

Do not reply to b-tier troll threads.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Dogs are great, yo

okay whitey

Attached: how-white-people-tell-their-dogs-goodbye-1667617.png (500x522, 134K)

I only train my dog to attack thieves. The rest is up to you.

is that why you smell like dogs too

Attached: CuOgWbl.jpg (1024x1297, 203K)

That person
>white

Is this the newest swinging for the fences put down? Because as bait it's pretty weak.

Dogs
-loyal
-friendly
-protective
-will/can save your life
Ape
-Throws shit
-throws babies down wells
-aggressive
-loud
-still can pass self cognition tests that native Kenyans can’t.
>pic related
Sage all fields

Attached: 01F00203-6E07-4F00-B01D-D74FC69B2418.jpg (273x184, 22K)

At least he'll stick around after the baby is born.

Attached: hina_bride_dog_petals.jpg (640x480, 40K)

That's a great image to exemplify how blacks are a curse upon any nation dumb enough to grant them citizenship

>whitey smells like dog nigguh LOOL

Attached: d2a.png (502x446, 101K)

They look like monkeys and this makes them insecure, isn't it?

Dogs are much better than people

Uhh, we’re actually descended from Werewolves ya bish!

holy shit is that a brain?

Nah. Niggers just hate dogs because dogs are loyal and hard-working. Domestication of dogs was a European and Asian thing, anyway, the African wild dog is a nasty fucker.

Anytime nigs do get dogs, they treat them like shit - never buy dog food, never take them to the vet - they don't love them so they grow up aggressive, and then all the little niglets grow up seeing these nasty dogs and the cycle continues.

WE WUZ

>Mike Vick went to jail not for abusing dogs
>but for abusing one of their people

You confederate faggots talk a lot of trash about niggers but you won't put a bullet in their head or hang them from the neck when it's necessarily that time.

This. Whites are werewolves, Jews are vampires and blacks are What? Gargoyles?

>black people want a medal for not liking dogs

lmfao

welcome to Jow Forums...please leave

shut up dogfucker

Attached: white-people-before-they-leave-for-work-every-morning-who-20244702.png (500x654, 137K)

I unironically wish we did share some DNA with dogs/wolves/foxes because it would better justify man's best friend being dogs and not stupid apes. But we don't. You would have to go back tens of millions of years to find a common ancestor for us and cainines.

I'll take a wolf or a hunting dog as a hunting partner over an ape any day.

>when you're literal subhuman garbage and you try to come up with insults against the masterrace but only end up making them feel good about themselves

dogs naturally hate niggers, they can smell criminality and sense the "soul" of a human.

Is he ok?

Africans almost certainly have chimp DNA

WOLVES AND SCAAAT
>AWOOOOOO

Dogs don't even like you whitey, it's just that you have food

Attached: jx45429.png (610x610, 629K)

Says the nigger that smells like asphalt diarrhea

Kek

is he saying "racists are probably good people"?

I mean I can take a joke that's actually pretty funny that post.

He only did that to sell one half assed reggae album in an attempt to stay relevant

Every single person on Earth has Chimpanzee DNA, dipshit.

LOL shitskins btfo

Don't pay attention to them, it's the pathetic barking of the losers. It's what they tell themselves to cheer up and not just blatantly commit suicide because they feel so inferior to the rest of the world.

You know, like Jow Forums.

Thats different. Humans and dogs both have domestication traits due to human tampering. TLDR we generally kill those too violent to breed, or at least we used to. This causes the same pattern of gene selection in all animals weve done this to.

Well yeah, welfare doesn’t cover dog food

I know I’m gonna be accused of white fragility here but I want these people to die and I want it to happen painfully. Fuck it, throw gasoline on them then set them on fire and watch their skin melt.
Jk fbi Man

Attached: CF63110E-C3F1-4102-B6E9-2157CB8D258D.jpg (400x500, 63K)

I think this is just becoming persecution delusion by now.

Niggers can't even form basic emotional bonds between parents and children, so you can't really expect them to understand something as complex as cross species companionship.

Also dogs are man's best friend, so there's that as well

Can you imagine a girl giving birth to a liter of pups? Haha that would be pretty weird haha.

I travel nearly everyday on the bus and I can tell you now that niggers stink like shit, nearly all of them fucking stink the bus out like a fucking gas chamber. I'm convinced niggers have shit DNA, that's why they offend my nostrils wherever I'm in an enclosed space with them.

Its quite the stretch and not even that insulting. Dogs have a lot of good qualities.

My uncle had a German Shepard and anytime he passed a nigger on the street while walking it, he'd jerk it's leash so it would learn to hate niggers. Worked pretty well, actually.

Attached: 1484707482344.jpg (920x960, 88K)

I think I saw a hentai about that

i'd rather be a dog than a roodypoo

>that username
>ohhowsheboons

>white people kiss dogs

Niggers aren't even human.

She might be on to something..
Remember that story about Remus and Romulus?

I'd rather be a dog than a nigger.

Huh, I thought reading racist remarks would actually hurt, or at least be irritating. Is this type of low tier bantz really what other races get asshurt over?

Those that hate dogs and those that are hated by dogs tend to be horrible people.

This isnt even an insult. Dogs contributed to civilisation... what have black people done but destroy it?

Monkeys. Asians are insect people

Japan is way ahead of you.

Attached: athena_dog2.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Dogs are honorary whites.
I had a dog that was pretty much a loveable retard towards everyone it met but it really fucking hated black people.

My Grandad's dog literally hates blacks.
She stands at the window and watches people walk past, if they are black, she barks like crazy.
Brilliant dog.

Attached: Staffy.jpg (1232x924, 338K)

staffs are nigger tier dogs my man

>when niggles try to channel their hate into humor and it's even unfunnier than comedy central news

low iq & monkey energy, we need more high iq & dragon wolf energy

Ever hear of "Ghetto Lobstah"?
Search for "Ghetto Lobster" and be amazed at the literally thousands of cases.

Attached: Ghetto Lobster.jpg (287x320, 45K)

Well damn, I would neither fuck a dog or a nigress

>The Virgin (Porch)Monkey
>The Chad Canine

Fuck no.
That's pitbulls.
Staff's are intelligent. My Grandads helps him with his allotment, carries buckets of crops to the house in a bucket, returns with Thermos of tea etc...
Also understands English, Polish and Irish.

we wuz Dogs

Attached: 1456.jpg (750x506, 71K)

Are black people literally this insecure how they used to be compared to savage beasts? They need to get hobbies or a job or something instead of just sitting around being jealous and festering their hatred for whites. I truly do not understand why all these minorities that HATE whites so much and the countries they’re in don’t just leave. It’s super fucking easy. I could understand maybe 70 years ago how it could be difficult but literally now you can be anywhere in the world within 24 hours and transfer money with ease. Just fucking leave.

>2+2=???

man fuck you crackas
we are the future, you'r'e old and busted
just get out

No, it’s a nigger

we built this country, you leave

Until we create a virus that attacks Melanin selectively and release it.

Attached: dog friend.jpg (480x576, 44K)

>Welfare, 400 B.C.

I used to have a half black gf and every time she would come over, my dog would run up, stick his nose between her legs and sniff, exactly like the sniff poster memes. My dog was quite fond of her

>Nigger
>Has a brain
Obviously no

Right? It's almost like if your not an insecure ape you can have a laugh or just tell em to fuck off. Really activates the almonds.

Attached: 1524741488089.png (419x420, 284K)

Unironic life goals

yep

Attached: democrats feeding.jpg (2332x1675, 413K)

Bin your knife and dog immediately nigger

Yep this country was built off of cotton top kek, forgot I drive across the cotton bridge and trade cotton at the New York cotton exchange and then drive my cotton mobile. Fucking retard no wonder gorillas have higher IQs kek

Attached: 532D7057-6B8D-4BC3-AE10-C93E328F1AAE.jpg (483x393, 141K)

>niggers talking about smell
how do you say "catinga" in English?
its basically the word we use for the nigger smell, its just nauseating, specially when sweating

Raised by wolves still manage to create more civilization then niggers and still be more human.

Attached: 1525012298937.jpg (200x200, 18K)

AYO

HOL UP

YOU WAZ SAYING

WE WUZ DOGZ N SHEEIT

>Chimps have chimp dna
No shit? What dna did you expect them to have

I miss my staffs

Sure, a wolf pack can work together to bring down much larger prey. In the same way, white people can work together to conquer the world.

Sounds like your grandad raised a good dog, but they're still nigger tier because of the amount of trash that get them just for the status of having a staff. I.e, a violent lapdog that could rip most people apart if it wanted too. But most of the time they have no idea how to handle or train it, so it turns into a niggerdog that cant be around other dogs or anyone that isn't its owner. But hey, maybe I only have that opinion because I live in London and most people here are trash in general.

I’m sure equating white people with animals will work out great in the long run

You heard it here first lads, if you're white and you hate dogs you're a racist.

Attached: IMG_1045.jpg (480x480, 39K)