American receiving north korean citizenship

Sup bant I need some help. I'm an American and I want to get citizenship in the DPRK how do I get it?

Attached: northkoreandreams.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-does-one-become-a-North-Korean-citizen
youtube.com/watch?v=xYCV2zybQoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't.

What if I went to one of the embassies and tried there? or would I just be kicked out?

Why would you want a citizenship in NK? You a filthy commie?

just curious I guess not really sure

curiosity killed the cat

Don't have much to live for in the US no family or friends. could be cool there I guess

I watched a documentary about a soldier who got a citizenship by jumping the boarder, Getting caught, Giving away us military secrets, and being used a poster boy for north Korean propaganda. He also played a role in many north Korean movies, Primarily as the villain.

Attached: (402).jpg (255x256, 20K)

ye I saw that too about the US soldier maybe I could do the same. White Juche Gang?

Whatever floats your boat buddy, You will never make it though and if you do you have nothing to live for only then you're in NK.

at this point though jumping the border would probably be impossible and would result in a gruesome death

Idk what you're talking about. Anyways Defecting to north korea is a pretty bad Idea

It can't be as bad as the media portrays it

yea but there is a chance of you just getting shot at the de-militarized zone

not if I find some sort of legal way in

How does one become a North Korean citizen? - Quora
quora.com/How-does-one-become-a-North-Korean-citizen
1 Jan 2017 - Just abandon all and everyone you love ande defect to DPRK. After a few years serving the regime. Maybe, acting in propaganda films as the evil impearialist aggressor. Or teaching your language to elite students at Kim Il-Sung University. Then, your loyal service may be rewarded with North Korean citizenship

Kek

Join the CIA and act as a NK spy and escalate ranks until you get to be the director and then sell off your country to NK

Nigga you ever heard about what goes on in those NK prison camps? The moment they see you you're off to the torture chamber.

You have no idea how bad things really are

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-01 at 05.00.44.png (569x138, 29K)

Attached: ChristopherPaddock.jpg (300x168, 10K)

TOP SECRET

#Midnight

youtube.com/watch?v=xYCV2zybQoI

Juche Gang Juche Gang Juche Gang

Perhaps all you know of NK is from Fox and CNN

Not as bad as Gitmo is it?

NK don't look to dangerous