How many times in your life you got into a fist fight?

Be honest faggs

Attached: sage.jpg (1280x1707, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moOaPewxH00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would probably go to prison for murder i avoid physical violence

grew up in a big family, so about 15

Too many to count. Why do you ask?

i had a bully one time in school a few years ago who would take my id and one day i choked him with it. oddly enough later we became friends

None.

Too few.

a couple times I guess.

few dozen
grew up as a white person in a native neighborhood
then lived in ghettos in LA

Only twice and they were half assed. After I watched some kid get braindamage from a fight at my school (once he was on the ground the other kid stomped on his head a bunch of times), I generally tried to avoid such things. If I knew I wasn't going to get fucked over while I was unconscious I wouldn't care so much.

4 times as a teenager that were actual fights. I never get in them anymore because there is little tolerance for it where I am in the UK after some manlet died from a single punch last year.

Many with my brother
Some against slimes while in school, maybe 5, after which they wouldn't fuck with me anymore

Zero.

never

As an adult, outside of martial arts? Maybe 4 times. One of those I didn't even punch, I just put the guy in a headlock until he calmed down enough for me to let him go without him taking another swing. I got decked trying to break up a fight once. The rest was stupid drunk shit that was 5 mins of angry posturing, 10-20 seconds of actual fighting.

Like 30 or more. Lost like 70% but at least I am not a pussy. Mostly lost because got jumped by more than one faggot, but that's a pussy's excuse.

None since childhood. I'm white

None.
Grew up in a white neighborhood, then became a NEET so no social contact
It's kind of bothering me as I fear I won't be able to defend myself effectively the day I inevitably get culturally enriched

Attached: 1501252338987.png (654x679, 196K)

all physical assault is murder now. prepare your ani for the #medeadtoo onslaught.

100% white schools have fights too.

Fifteen. The only one I ever lost was to my brother a few years back, but I got a few good ones in.

You mean, like, in a month?
About 15.
I measured it. every other day. My brother was the school bully.

Three times, and I also had to draw my pistol once.

getting jumped's fucked
my last legit fight was with 5 rig-pigs
pretty sure i dont have to say i didnt win

Three. All of them in highschool. Nothing since.

>my last legit fight was with 5 rig-pigs
Similar situation for me, hence; >I also had to draw my pistol once.

he probably means upper middle class white
the middle class and above all think poor whites have their priviliges

im canuckistani, no carry laws

It's worse in Britain, the class divide is ridiculous.

Beat up 5 niggers, 2 spics, and one white trash guy

None, be friended everyone that tried to bully me lol, faggots acting hostile towards me for no reason ended up being my friends. They better not need my help in their entire lifes, I never forget

A few times over the years.
Won some and lost some.

Got into trouble for other shit though.

Twice, both times with a balkannigger like you.
Around cefurs never relax

One.
>inb4 brazil
You don't get to fight, they either shoot you or not. We can't have guns ourselves.

Never, nobody wants to fight me, well, maybe a couple as a child but i learned from that.
When you have hands as fast as these nobody wants to confront.

middle class checking in. this is bullshit. fought plenty as a kid. however it was before they sent you to a shrink for it.

>Be honest faggs
hundreds

ya its why middlle class+ love diversity
they dont pay the cost,
no access to scholarships, no problem we have money
no entry level job, no problem we have connections

quite a few man, a good couple in my own house lmao

It's illegal to carry in Norway, but after the massive importation of Third World hordes I carry no matter what.

My life means more to me than the risk of "maybe" getting caught.

you need to learn to box or jui jitsu or something. Being able to fight is like being able to change a tire on your car, it's just something a man should know how to do.

lel i was a little skinhead when i was in my early teens i been fighting antifa before half of u numales heard about antifa from infowars. im 30 now and i dont fuck around anymore. but my last fight was 2 months ago, some rando drunk pleb ask me for a smoke and i said my pack doesnt come with extras.

lel

30-35

not many. like four or five.

I have won two and lost one. The one I lost was me getting my ass beat by a group of dudes who jumped me and knocked me out cold on the pavement. Luckily I didn’t get brain damage or die.

Quite often, actually.

I fought a lot for shits with my friends in school, wich were mostly nogs and ahmets, so i'm kinda used to take the hits or fight agressively.

Today i'm often looking for situations in wich i can get in a fight, mostly with four or more people, in "self defense".

Attached: 25443322_1523501307732586_2278351052640375090_n.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Pointless thread

2-4 legit fist fights with stranger
9-12 punched or been punched by friends when drinking

Dozens upon dozens of fist fights with younger brother, were brutal but consider him best friend today

Attached: 71803587-C0AE-48B0-9ED8-7A0E8BD92381.jpg (750x934, 563K)

not to be an edgy little cunt, genuinely curious after seeing that mental mma injury on the weekend; whats the worst injury you've ever inflicted with your bare hands? - Broken nose + fractured orbital from a 3 peice

Boxing is a great workout and really puts one at a level above the average Joe, but i am more for the workout than pounding heads and kidneys.

>my pack doesnt come with extras.
That's like these fucktards that ask for spare change, I don't understand the concept.

Almost all of them were in school.
Grade pre-3 and highschool had no fighting whatsoever. The trouble was concentrated in grade 4 and 5. My mother moved me into a majority black school. It wasn't exactly what you'd expect, but it wasn't friendly territory. None of the teachers were easy to get along with, and some of the kids were the children of black public sector flunkies with positions in admin.
I found out that there wasn't a better feeling than showing someone who thought they couldn't be touched that their actions do, in fact, have consequences. Told my mom what the fucker did to earn it and spent that week at home watching tv. I'll never forget the way that smug faggot's eyes welled up, his lip trembled. You could tell that was the first real discipline he'd ever received.

The next time I tried that, it didn't go half as well. This giant ape that must have been held back or something. The biggest and fattest 5th grade darkling ever. Didn't stop me from trying to hit back when he gave me a kick.

The only other ones I had were with my brother. I actually regret those.

A fucking lot.
And got my ass handed to me in a lot too.
That actually, more than winning the fights, helped me learn how to street fight.
I miss these days.

I don't need to get in fistfights because I'm an adult and not some faggot who thinks he's a viking.

25% of under 25s where I live (98.9% white) are unemployed and we have a really high suicide rate. The class divide and left right bullshit turned me into a fascist after 4 generations of my part of the country have been destroyed by both parties. The middle class and above can't understand who really gets fucked by their collective ethnic suicide attempts.

Attached: Third position.jpg (960x606, 50K)

t.300 pound burger

Same. Four other brothers all around the same age means plenty of fighting.

A few but these days I just use spells. In my last fight I used powerword "punch" so he would try and hit me at the moment I could use his force to make him throw himself into a ditch. After witnessing my wizard powers he and his pack of swedish goons failed their morale saving throws and left me and my christian white family alone, then everyone clapped.

>not getting into gun fights

Attached: 1495997870582.png (688x369, 32K)

Brain injury but I did it using the sink, so cheating. Actually I used "for head meet sink" martial art technique.
It was stupid as fuck and almost landed me in jail. It was self defence, but still I knew what I was doing, the other person, not so much.

two won both, realized the only one hurting after a fight is you. protip

>first time was in grade 1 in school. kid threw dirt at me so we scrapped
>second time was probably around grade 3 because I made fun of the kid with two dads
>third time was grade 4, got into a fight with the only black kid (half swedish) at school
>fourth time was grade 7 fighting over a girl with braces (she doesn't have braces any more
>fifth time was in grade 9 can't remember what for
>sixth time I got in a fight was when I was 21 years old. I tried to climb on a great dane's back and ride it like a mount around the yard it was tied in but the owner came out and beat us both stupid
>seventh time was with a cop (I lost and went to jail)
this is excluding dozens of drunken fights I don't remember and fighting with my brother as a kid

Attached: bluargh.png (932x1076, 405K)

You don't understand. If a burger gets his dumbass teeth knocked out, he's gotta spend a lot of money driving out of the country so a dentist can put an implant in for a non-retarded fee.
Dental stigma's pretty bad over here.

4 that'd I'd actually consider fist fights. I always try to go to the ground and choke em out so I end them pretty quick. I've only been punched in the face like 5 times in my life as result. I do have a little like .5-.75 inch scar below my right nostril though from hitting my face on something in a fight.

yeah its irritating.
il toss a few toonies if i see an old homeless white guy tho. theres this one guy whos wife took all his shit and his job got lost.. feelsbadhes like 60 years old.

seen him chillin -30 weather outside fuckin dying.

Full blown? 1. 3 kinda pushing/shoving grappling. Only one where I landed several punches and was really trying to hurt the guy

Lost count. Back in my day™ they let boys be boys instead of trying to turn them into girls - then acting surprised when one of them shoots up the school.
At age 14 I tried to set a local bully on fire when he tried to harass me as I was taking my lawnmower home from some lawn mowing gigs (yes we did that and blew the money on fireworks and Atari games). Good times.

You youngfags can keep on hiding in your bedrooms until you start putting on makeup and masturbating with your dicks tucked between your legs.

I pushed in one nigga’s Adam’s apple and apparently he nearly choked to death

Only two, I lost both of them but have a decent scrap. One opponent's in jail now (unrelated), and the other' one of my longest held friends.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 54K)

I have had 18 fights and counting. My record is 11-7.

I got my jaw displaced by a sucker punch so I always for a choke or take it to the ground, it's the smart way to fight.

Yes, I agree. It's our greatest weakness.

This.

3 times, threw one punch to end it.

honestly
i dont think they care; they get to engage in virtue signaling, get a sense of superiority, a little cry over their white guilt, and then go on with their lives
they dont have to live in the neighborhoods with the rising crime, they dont have to deal with the negative impacts of affirmative action,
for them their are no negative consequences
good luck britbong bro
im out for the day

a dozen or so, I got large so people stopped challenging me after ~15 or so

Too many to think of them all. Probably more than 30, but less than 40, maybe?

Zero so far

Over 30. Grew up and live in East London. All of them were in high school.

We used to play 10 seconds in high school. You basically fight with no rules for 10 seconds, but that got brutal when some autist tried pulling hair and biting and poking eyes and shit, so we'd usually make exceptions like no hair tugging, dick or eye shots etc. I fought a school bully once and all we did was punch each other in the stomach a few times before he grappled me until it ended. You'd be surprised how passive even a piece of shit bully could be, all it takes to win is the courage to actually swing at someone's face unless you live in the ghetto where fighting is guaranteed and you might get stabbed if you fight back and start winning.

All but one of the punches I took were to the skull so I barely noticed them until the head aches later on, but the one directly below my left eye hurt like a mother fucker for days. lol ground game is the way to go, but you also have to keep in mind what the surroundings are before you do that. Don't want to be on the ground then another fuck darts out and boots you in the face to help out his friend.

been fighting all my life. been in easily over 100 fights. but hey, im maori, we are savages

Attached: jungleboogie.jpg (1400x787, 53K)

Probably around 20 times.

How can you get through life and have never been in a fight? Walk outside and get into a fist fight you pussy! I have been in many fights, and plenty have been with more then one person.

Attached: good-lord-what-5ae7b0.jpg (600x316, 43K)

Fighting with family is plebeian.

Zero outside of karate tournaments

any fighting advice /pol?

Real men get into fights. It’s like cooking for women.

Attached: 704574AB-ECF2-4445-B89F-A95F3C645CF1.jpg (1000x752, 143K)

Only once.

>grew up in a big family, so about 15
Family doesn't count.

Yeah, run.

If not, shoot or stab.

killed all the redheads when you colonized nz

I'm private schooled so zero.

who counts there family you fucking pussy

4 times. Half of them with brown foreigners.

A fucking bunch. Finally started kicking ass after high school. I've sent people to the emergency room. More than once and it feels fucking fantastic!

Yeah if it's a group and there's no way out you just have to hook the ringleader as hard as possible before things escalate further

Patrician.

I got into a fight with the biggest wrestler and state champion at my school. He beat the fucking breaks off me but i didnt back down.

We used to play "dick hunter". NO HOMO. Basically it was this: you could be standing in line somewhere or just hanging out, and your friend would kick you in the balls, or punch you, just out of nowhere.
After that, you owed him one. But you need not have to respond right then and there. Nope. The game was that you could strike at any time. You had to be on your toes. If you dished it out, you best not relax around one who owed you a shot in the sack.

Yes GenX boys were out of their fucking minds. Beavis and Butthead were popular not because of the "influence" it had, but for the nostalgia.
youtube.com/watch?v=moOaPewxH00

At least 20+ didn't won all, young and stupid.

Attached: 1511770742982.jpg (886x862, 169K)