I want a boyfriend. However, I am autistic, a tranny, and asexual...

I want a boyfriend. However, I am autistic, a tranny, and asexual. Is it possible to find a man who will not mind being in my life?

Attached: catgirl.jpg (854x1000, 100K)

if you're cute

>autistic
Yes!
>asexual
Yes!
>tranny
aaw, you were so close

Im a hetero man but if you are cute look nothing like a man and smell like a qt then I would

God, I love catgirls. Thanks for posting a cute catgirl. I hope you get a boyfriend.

>Autistic
Love dating autists
>Tranny
Okay thats fine by me
>Asexual
Pfft hahaha nah youre done for pal. Grow up some and then try having a relationship.

Would you date a non-asexual guy?

>tranny
I love transgirls
>autistic
We're all a bit autistic aren't we :)
>asexual
HAHAHA no

Only if you have a cute tranny name. What's your name user?

>I want a boyfriend
>I am asexual
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would be willing to date you, and if we connected then ya I would love you. Just hope you like smol boys

why does it matter if they're a tranny if you want them to be asexual? you're not going to fuck

this. You're a walking contradiction user, and I don't mean because you dress like a faggot and expect to be called a girl.

The only difference between a good friend and someone you are in a relationship is the fact that you fuck that someone. And don't bother saying stuff like spending time and shit, cause you'd so the same with that good friend if you were fucking. Now neck yourself mentally ill D E G E N E R A T E.

I don't see what is the contradiction. I find sex repulsive, but I crave emotional connection with someone that I love. Where do these two things clash with each other?

tfw no autistic asexual gay bf

no trannies tho

>tfw you all don't even know if its a ftm or mtf
also pro tip asexual = the biggest niggest red flag. Best way to ruin an intimate romantic relationship is to remove 60% of romance and intimacy.

The only man that'll be with you will be an impotent 50 year old that likes to touch you

no
nobody wants a muscular girl with no boobs, broad shoulders, masculine jawline, thick eyebrows, no hips
you've been conditioned to believe that your not the same on the inside, but that isnt so
you can either slide further into your delusions and obsessions, or you can go on a different path of self improvement, getting a loving wife and starting a family

Attached: 1536857096813.webm (640x360, 1.23M)

Trans in which direction?
As long as asexuality doesn't stop non sexual cuddles, you're golden.

Are you cute? It really hinges on that.

so you already said the shitty person you are, but what do you have to offer for a relationship to work? or you just want someone who will cope with your sorry ass?

I'll be your boyfriend as long as you know that it's 1/3, not 1/2 or 1/4.

>nobody wants a muscular girl with no boobs, broad shoulders, masculine jawline, thick eyebrows, no hips
I do actually. I find most female forms attractive honestly. There's very few physical features I find a turn off on women. My standards for traps however is that they need to be closer to my looksmatch, more feminine and passing than me and I'm not even a trap. I've only talked to one and a half irl that meet that standard, never dated them though. I think it's just a different between genuinely feminine which almost all women are no matter how "manly" they are(obviously there is a limit to this) vs the idea of femininity which is what most people think of.

>there are people on earth that unironically think they are asexual
kek

Death is always an option OP

Lost me at asexual. If I wanted a non-sexual relationship I'd just make friends.

Just find another autistic asexual tranny and you're set.

well im also another one of those actually