Tfw you realize getting a gf fixes nothing

>tfw you realize getting a gf fixes nothing
I'm guessing money doesn't fix anything either or getting a prestigious job or making friends or learning a skill or anything really. What a fucking joke life is.

Attached: 1522382627182.jpg (540x532, 28K)

I've been here. Feels good when she is actually into and not being a bitch. I'm just thanking God I dipped out before shit hit the fan and she became a full-blown bitchy and fake dyke.

Money fixed some for me and kinda brought gf too. If you start out hating yourself having society value you at least lets you question your self hatred even if on a superficial level.

when you are broken inside few things can fix you

Prozac can fix you. It makes you not depressed or anxious.

>dude just get addicted to drugs

getting a gf fixes the not having a gf problem which is like 80% of my pain

>Pill to become apathetic to circumstance
>Gain weight
>Dick works bad
>Emotions dull
>America's solution to prevent dead end job wageslaves from anhero

Idk it made life bearable for me. I was kv until 22. once I got a gf it was as good as everyone said. I feel bad saying this but it's the truth

I know this feel.
Getting a gf of course didn't magically fix my life, but it made it not only bearable but downright enjoyable and even wonderful at moments.
There is so much more than simple sex, it makes me feel like my life is worth living. Even when I think of how it will eventually end in one way or the other, those wonderful moments I've spent with her cannot be erased.
I'm a huge fucking faggot and I sometimes forget the absolute despair that tfw no gf brought into my life.

Attached: 0cb999c508e24847881788df0227bc8c.png (977x1262, 855K)

>he isn't emotionally dependent on women due to mommy issues

Having a gf is literally the cure for this

Attached: Dab Pepe.png (554x400, 66K)

Prozac is different from other anti depressants because it's one that makes you lose weight not gain it. That's one plus.

My emotions were an extremely strong rollercoaster without taking it. Now I feel normal not blank.

If you're naturally hyper emotional and agitated all the time it stops that. If you don't have an extreme amount of emotions naturally I guess it would work less.

That feels so good. Too bad OP is broken in the bad way.

what's the gain weight alternative, if I get any thinner I'm gonna break.

It kind of does actually. Being wanted and loved does wonders for depression and insecurity increasing motivation and feelings of self worth. I only doesn't help if you pin all your hopes on it thinking having a girlfriend in and of itself will fix things and magically make you better all at once and idealizing the girl rather than the reality that it just feels nice sometimes which makes self improvement and actually fixing things about yourself easier. The difficulties a realtionship presents even highlights any problems in your personality and thinking you need to work on more evident revealing problems you might not have even realized you needed to address.

GF may be a dead end but enough money will fix almost anything.

Only MGTOW fixes anything. To end suffering, end desire.

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

You know sometimes what you want is actually what you need.

That's not ending desire completely if you still desire a lot of money. There's a reason Buddhist monks live away from society.

>tfw nothing actually fixes anything

Its better than not having anything.

You have no idea what you're in for. You think >tfw no gf was despair? Wait for >tfw no gf (anymore). All those magical memories become daggers in your heart.

And the best part? The longer your loving relationship, the more crippling it is when it ends.

Fair warning. The cycle of craving and clinging ensures suffering.

I am aware of that and I like to think that I'll be ready when it happens, but I know I wont.
Hopefully, once this ends I wont want to start over a new relationship, even now I can't imagine myself with anyone else or starting something again.

Attached: 1382473240106.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Getting a stable job cured my depression and improved my health since eating healthy and getting into sports take money.
Now I'm just lacking a stable relationship to understand that someone can accept me and I am worth something outside my job skills.

>I'm guessing money doesn't fix anything either
Wrong

Money fixes a lot of things honestly. I had a $50k/year job and I could eat, buy nice things, live on my own, and I was going to the doctor before they fired me because they had no money. I was finally getting treatment for chronic joint degeneration, and for the first time in my life I thought things were going to turn around.

I have two close friends, both a bit on the spectrum. Earlier this year a woman not too far away was going to marry me if I could get her here, but instead she decided I'm gay and was going to cheat on her and bailed. She had mental health issues obviously, she wouldn't have even considered me if she didn't. I feel like she stole us having happiness, and the past two-ish months I have applied to like one job and just don't know what I should be doing.

Not that guy, but I was on 120mg, which is 2-3x the normal dose. For normies, antidepressants do what's on the label. For actually depressed people, they might almost sometimes help. Found out much later I even had a genetic decrease in metabolizing it, so I was probably being hit by an even higher dose compared to normies. Prozac did jack shit. Studies show only around 1/3rd of people have sexual dysfunction on SSRIs. I had some from Paxil and nortriptyline, maybe Viibryd, I don't remember. Only an MAOI + guanfacine has made me close to reliably functional. Still have chronic pain and insomnia, which I think drives the depression a lot more than feelings do.