This a decent size? i think I can get bigger since this is a half chub

This a decent size? i think I can get bigger since this is a half chub

Attached: 30B5CEAE-9256-4952-9673-A44456FA1AF4.jpg (2048x2009, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongismyschlong.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

measure fully erect, dumbass

>Nick is now racebaiting with black dick pics

wow dude are you ok at home?

your dick looks like a charcoal briquette

fuck niggers, fucking subhumans

I tried to get hard but it felt gay measuring myself

Idk who nick, and I know my dick looks weird at the top. I think they fucked up the circumcision or something cause the head seems rough and not really sensitive. Was I fucked over?

Get some lotion or white girl pussy cream on that asap my dude. Shouldn't be that ashy

Post a timestamp then Nick

Thats pretty smol kek

Sorry I couldnt keep it up long enough to get it fully erect whole time stamping but thats probably close enough. It is pretty small, im like 5.3 inches long and 5.8 inches round fully erect

Attached: D1B42520-2AC9-4076-8E41-B1CDC2E5277D.jpg (1780x2048, 624K)

girth pics like this are so easy to fake, you gotta show the measurement of width and height

How that get off my fucking plate yo

Attached: yeetus.jpg (600x448, 19K)

5.8 inches girth is 97.3% meaning in a room of 1000 guys, 27 should be larger.
Only 8 guys out a thousand would be larger than 1000
So it's unlikely even the biggest thots would ever have thicker unless they are on fetlife searching for the biggest cock in their city or on tinder hitting up 100s of guys asking for dick pics before hand
Source:
howlongismyschlong.com

Anyways, girth pics like this are super easy to fake as someone said before so don't be sending this pic to any women like you're proving your dick is big

wtf is that head. Are you circumsized?

*Only 8 guys out a thousand would be larger than 6 inches in girth
*So it's unlikely even the biggest thots would ever have noticeably thicker

Would you let a dude give you the succ?

They didn't fuck up the circumcision a lot of circumcised cocks look like that myself included because they're dried out. Google uncut cocks, none of them look even close to that, they're all nice and shiny

Would be a decent girth too bad your length is shit. I'd say to go for asian girls because they're easily impressed but they don't like niggers

Yeah mines shiny
He go jewed lol

Damn dude wtf your dick is dry and small as hell

Im a black dude but even my shit isnt as fucked up as that

Im not gonna send it to anyone anyway so no worries

Guess one of the good things that comes from being a robot is that I dont really care about my dick size since I dont plan on ever using it. If I was a normie id probably kill myself being a nig and having a small dick

how tall are you blackbot