What is your worst experiences with indigenous people from your country

What is your worst experiences with indigenous people from your country.
If you're in Canada or us tell me all about those pesky natives. Up here in Canada, natives are the niggers of the north.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Never met one

once I used a public toilet at the park when I was 9 and this abbo guy looked over the top of the door and told me to hurry up
when I came out he pushed past me and grabbed all the toilet rolls and then left

tp reparations

nice quad steal

The natives in my city make up a good portion of the homeless population, you can see them drinking rubbing alcohol (that they steal) on buses and lrt, you can find them hassling people for smokes, drink in the morning or popping out babies when they are 16 (which most of their women do). They are the scum of our nation. They really need to be segregated to their Rezes

Oh wait I remember now I did they do some traditional dances at the state fair and I asked one of em what tribe they were from and he said Cherokee

Met a guy who said he aws part Cherokee
Other than being loud he was okay I guess

What are Aussie abbros like?

The dirtiest soccer players

you're lucky they don't force your colonial asses to leave
its THEIR land

all are lazy communist
they blame the government for absolutely everything

Attached: 425-Yaquis-en-EstaciĆ³n-Vicam.jpg (1584x1072, 347K)

they are right, fuck the Mexican govt t.b.h

t. Mexican immigrant

What are the difference between abbro and normal citizens in Mexico?

physically almost none, but they have their own lands with their villages, language and laws
and that means they never be assimilate

Some feral abbos used to sit in the same spot everyday harassing any non-abbo for money, tobacco and alcohol, but they never asked me for anything just cheered me on as I walked past, I asked my mother about them turns out they were my cousins
>tfw boonga
>tfw free abbo/neetBUX

That must make spotting one difficult in a crowd

Damn this board is dead

Never met a full-blood Injun, but I have Cherokee blood from multiple lines of my family.

I think I'm pretty cool, so I guess they're cool too. Does that count?

Some says there are few Native Polanians left in my country but most of my nation are middleeuropean blood mixers and actual racial purity..is hiding in some unknown deeps

Attached: last pure Polanian blood creature left.jpg (634x449, 52K)

Are you a sasquatch?