I've never lost an argument online. My logic is bulletproof, my prose, pure diamond. I harbour an army of statistics...

I've never lost an argument online. My logic is bulletproof, my prose, pure diamond. I harbour an army of statistics, and am a black-belt in spotting fallacies.
Watch out.

Attached: 1446681469527.png (506x538, 216K)

Toredora or fedora?

lets argue about why karate is better than MMA

Tore-a-fedora

This ol

Or this

Attached: movieposter.jpg (279x402, 26K)

Some guy in the dorm just yelled FUCK at the top of his lungs and stormed out the door. Its finals week and quiet hours, so I had to go get an RA just now.

In the hall, not the dorm

In the dorm hall yes?

They are extra strict about quiet hours during finals week, So I bet he is gonna get fined, if not thrown out. I dont care, the guy was kinda an asshole. I bet it was another one of his fortnite rages again. Everyone gets so asshurt about fortnite in this hall. I dont play it, i prefer playing surviving mars in my freetime

Yep, loudest I have ever heard that fuck shout. And then he just stormed out. I was startled to the point where I thought, oh shit, what if he has a gun in the trunk of his car or somthing. And im against that parkland shit, tbdesu.

I cant wait to go home after finals. This place is a millenial cesspool of instagram and snapshit.

>im against that parkland shit,
Aka Im very pro gun rights

>if not put lotion in basket
>then get hose again
maybe ID get too

Important to note he yelled fuck 3 times and then stormed out, slamming both the door to his dorm room and the door to the side exit

Yea, so that just all happened. Alright moving on now.

What good is it to be a master debater if it can't get you monies or laid?

Attached: dyt1e.jpg (500x414, 123K)

You sound like a whiny millennial faggot. Grow a pair bitch.

This.

You can be a master bater being paid to get laid and then cumshot on a girls face.

Fuck you

Hi

Attached: 1511983977352.gif (250x194, 13K)