Going to 7-11 in a 20 what should i get. all ready going to get beer what else?

going to 7-11 in a 20 what should i get. all ready going to get beer what else?

Attached: 1200px-7-eleven_logo.svg.png (1200x1165, 38K)

had you been in Japan I'd recommend their munchies such as onigiri. get a pint of importers and call it a night

>had you been in Japan
no why ask?

a life

Gardettos and/or "bold" chex mix

Condoms

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

lol

condoms
sausage
tomato paste

Sounds like a party

Attached: sexy mal.gif (400x410, 227K)

Do they sell Krispy Kreme Klub donuts at American 7/11s? If so get that. I'm lucky to have those donuts once a year when If I or my family members visit Sydney

Maybe I should get beer too

Attached: 20180501_022148.jpg (2576x1932, 1.84M)

>Krispy Kreme Klub donuts
not at mine but 7-11 sells difrent stuf from state to state even county to county
i want that mikes

what state you in? in most southern states you can get some fried chicken

Fuck it I'll buy it

Attached: yeah.png (555x407, 14K)

californa they dont have straight up fried chicken but they got hot and reguler wings in mine also pizza mini tacos mini chimmychungas

I'd go for the chimmies. in New Mexico they're great drunk food, especially with the taco sauce

i would have but they stop selling hot food when i went at midnight

...that's some unlucky shit...

ya what was worse tho is the poo who cant even speak english

le

Beer and hotdogs

get some of those... you know... them... you know... those... ya kno... you know...
Get them or you're a faggot

WINRAR

checked

7-11 is literally 2 minutes from my house,together with a swimming pool,a running track,a soccer field,a coffee shop,a community center,
(3 stories with a lot of facilities),a few restaurants,a bus stop,a supermarket5 minutes from a train station.
Live in a big suburb my man,its literally HEAVEN

I hate those fags too lazy to learn english. I bet hes been here for years already.

Luckily my local 7-11 has a BASED PAJEET who's fluent in english. He even warns me if the hot food is stale becuz he was too busy with rest of the store to throw it out yet. Other faggot 7-11 with their shitty pajeets will sell me rockhard stale minitacos with a smile on their face.

Attached: smart-guy-answering-phone-call-handsome-young-attending-35400719.jpg (1300x955, 95K)

He's humblebragging that he's been to Japan. I'll have some nachos and cheese with salsa, please.