What's is some haunted locations in your country/U.S. state?

What's is some haunted locations in your country/U.S. state?
Tell us their tales

Attached: ohno.jpg (650x585, 157K)

my butthole is haunted come see its really scary at night :)

Too many military stories(Military service for 2 years,compulsory) about dismembered soldiers whose last words relate to some long haired ghost during forest training(7 days by your buddy through the Jungle with no other help)

idk

my wife chino is so cute^

Spookems aren't real. I went to the old asbestos factory in my town (Asbestos capital of the world, look it up) because it was apparently haunted by all the workers that died there. Turns out it was just a bunch of homeless people. They almost stabbed me too. Does that count as a story?

In my town there's a "haunted" ski lodge, where a couple committed suicide in the 80s, where a guy froze to death in a snow storm in the 00s and people who stay there for extended periods of time get sick.

People report seeing movement in the windows when nobody's confirmed to be inside, lights randomly turn on and footprints appearing around the house that weren't there minutes before.

Also there's a trend of "faces" appearing in the snow but it's kindergarten-drawing-tier

Attached: Cocona Sweating.png (500x646, 1.23M)

and footprints in the snow appearing around the house*
Another thing of note that excluding getting sick, all of this reported stuff only happens in the winter.

Some haunted tracks in San Antonio where some kids in a bus got hit. If you stall on the tracks ghosts supposedly push you off because no one fucking realizes the tracks are on a fucking hill.

Train tracks bee tee double-you

there's a repurposed asylum that i won't go near

The pub sign on The Quiet Woman, carries the immortal adage “Soft Words Turneth Away Wrath” which is below the picture of a headless woman. The story goes that a former pub landlord’s wife, known as “Chattering Charteris” nagged so much that she even started ranting in her sleep. At last her husband could stand it no more and cut off her head. The approving villagers even had a “whip round” to pay for the headstone.

Legends say her spirit still haunts the place to this day

Attached: 186202.jpg (450x300, 37K)

theres some bridge which hundreds of dogs have thrown themselves off of

Overtoun bridge, the thin place (bridge)
spoopy

literally all of pennsylvania

Attached: 1525095403476.png (1000x1000, 360K)

We'll. I was at the Stanley hotel once. Nothing happened.
Been on many haunted ships
Nothing happened
Been to Alcatraz
Nothing happened
There ain't no such thing as ghosts.

Pennsylvania is Midwestern clay. Not Haunted.

the church i used to go to when i was a kid

>pennsylvania is midwestern
burn yourself, compensating ohio cumboy, this grand commonwealth only belongs to itself.

Attached: 1525099883820.jpg (493x516, 96K)

My grandma knew the actual ghost here. There is a house near city limit which was owned by a guy and he died after being hit by a car. His obituary popped up in the paper but a few months later people saw him walking around town as if nothing had happened. Then he has a heart attack and "dies" again. After he dies, the upstairs light in his house pops on and is still on to this day. At night you see the light and sometimes the curtains move on their own. Legend has it he is in rocking chair, reading the paper right now. There is also an abandoned hospitial close to the house that I wouldnt step in.