/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

>wake up hungover and see the plg op ow owie my back

Attached: Untitled63.png (1417x1081, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post things neither Sean nor Yakob can do

Attached: 20190223_122500-VideoToMp4.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Attached: tenor.gif (450x266, 3.72M)

You will see!

>Nothing to do with genes
nope. I am friends with these people. if it was for looks they would do bodybuilder meme programs. but they genuinely do powerlifting programs, squat 3 times per week, shit like that. I am one of them. yeah sure when I started many years ago I did a bodybuilder routine but for like 4 years now I only focused on strength and my progression is shit

dont take me wrong. I am not whining and I am not conceding. but its retarded when people pretend that just because your lifts are weak you just "arent trying hard enough" because it shits on all the people who like me and my friends genuinely try and are dedicated and we have little in terms of results to show for it

>I am not whining
Uh huh

Attached: volem.png (1200x978, 451K)

Lazy cope

good mornings - not supposed to stick butt back, but how do you counterbalance otherwise? I try to do them strict but instead of going back I go into back flexion instead which is arguably worse

you have to understand people in the real world have real life stress and real life things to worry about. lots of people on Jow Forums and itnernet in general have none of those things and can spend hours every day on training and training accessories.
add in a pinch of autism and you have your isleys, your bodorios(before becoming a norman)

>no
>no
>nope
>no
>no
>no
>kinda true, my dead is by far my best and my bench is shit
>no, I think my technique is pretty good and not holding me back
>no
>no
>no
>half true, tomboys are fucking great but trannies are for brain damaged
true. sometimes my lifts stall because I have so much work to do and so much stress that I can't even sleep and eat properly and then I lose like 2 months to recover. but that's not everything

Attached: 1527158365455.jpg (750x1109, 180K)

I've been in full time employment for over three years.

Penis

>people on Jow Forums and itnernet in general have none of those things and can spend hours every day on training and training accessories
And they often are weak as dogshit.

Every strong person i know has a career and many have kids.

>sitting on your ass writing code for couple hours a day
>real life stress
pick one

I need to add to that meme:

>Neurotic, female brain .

You’re going to pop a disc if you keep contorting your back like that

Just do hyperextensions with barbell on your back. Superior to good mornings in every way

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
>ure just lazy that u cant binch 3 times your bw

Attached: VID_20190222_16-VideoToMp4.webm (1080x1920, 2.34M)

this guy went to a bench only meet and bombed hard
he is a hack fraud

You barely work for an actual company (total of 5 “people”

How even?

He got fired from an actual coding job, now he’s complacent getting paid near minimum wage working for Ranjeet and Rojul because he’s living with daddy so he has no actual expenses in life

Don’t get me wrong, most people in his position would be stressing hard being such a pathetic loser but he handles it well with his complacency in being a pathetic weasel, he just doesn’t care

you reckon? I do enjoy them a lot more, but I'm after the hamstring stretch as much as the lower back training and we only have roman chairs

why do you shit on isley. he is lucky if he has an easy and simple life and is content with it and can focus on lifting

compliment him, dont shit on him

Id be real careful about your back, hyperextensions or good mornings are a good way to pop a disc even with perfect form

dont talk to me smelly pajeet.

You make me sad every time you post this. I wish I could press that much.

thanks for your concern
I did actually use terrible form on GMs today

Maybe if he was an actual good honest person who honoured his bets

But instead he takes up weasel tactics, insults women, pushes/strikes women, kills innocent animals like some insane serial killer, and does nothing but freeload off other people while doing absolutely no volunteer work (inb4 he spots people at meets)

lads I need advice

>shit shoulders
>get shoulder impingement from regular benching no matter what I try
>doc tells me to just quit lifting
>decide to reverse grip
>goes well
>a year later slowly reverse grip starts hurting shoulders too
what now? I dont wanna quit benching. is there anything I can do with benching even with shit shoulders?

Attached: 1542832174182.png (507x552, 205K)

Nice shoes.

What program you did after you couldn't do your SS or similar novice program?

No one will believe this for a second. Also, this is unironically projection because it's how you lost your job on the 20th floor of 1000 Dundas St West

you look like dave tate

Form doesn’t even matter with the two lifts I listed above, the whole flexion of the spine is something you should probably avoid on all lifts

Same reason why you should avoid crunches

>insults women, pushes/strikes women
wow islee I didnt know youre a chad. keep it up my man

how garbage is your form
maybe do close(r) grip

What is a projection? You’ve told me all of this personally, don’t make me get archive records

Do you not work with a team of 5 people? Did you not abruptly depart your last job that left you unemployed for an extended period of time?

Is it just for barbell bench that does it? Maybe just don't do that lift. Have you tried using dumbbells, working at a decline or incline, or using a different bar for a neutral grip?

I have literally never been fired.

Although I did get my hours cut to zero when I was in Australia in 2014 because I took December off to do Oceanias and then go skiing with my family and they somehow didn't expect this from the uni grad on a working holiday visa? Anyway I got another even comfier job in a hipster cafe.

I don't work in a team of 5 people, I work in a company of 5 people, we make bespoke enterprise software and we have offices in central Oxford, I'll let you work out how much that pays. One of our clients does corporate eyecare for the whole of Europe and we make all their business (not lens manufacture) software. Do you know what the profit margins are in eyecare? It's absurd.

How stressed can you be? You sit on your ass shitposting all day, and you could retire in a moment.

Attached: volem1.1.png (1200x978, 468K)

When my shoulder blew out many moons ago I had to revise my bench form in way of having a very good bench arch which fixed it

The problem with that is I believe it was an underlying root cause to my disc popping out

Sometimes you just can’t win

Although I would suggest to do a ton of rows and pushups as that helped my should for rehab and then prehab

Best projecsean ever

Projection

“I got fired now I work at Starbucks”
L O L

>When my shoulder blew out many moons ago I had to revise my bench form
Instead of protecting your shoulders with pressing and back work lmao

>bombed at a meet
okay I mean it happens
>bench only
wait what

I’m talking about your last job before the one you currently held

That job abruplety ended and left you unemployed

And yes I should have clarified, it’s a company of 5, which is much more pathetic than a team of 5

Team of 5 wouldn’t be pathetic
Company of 5, including 4 pajeets, is, pathetic

>I swear I’m getting paid decently look at my company profits!

Makes no sense
Company profits =\= high employee salary
If that was the case Walmart cashiers would be rich

Am I missing anything here?

>>bench only
>wait what
obviously he only does bench

He openly will admit/has admitted to all of this

Pressing would not protect your shoulder, back work would but not for the reasons you’re probably thinking of

Big dabs on Yakob in particular, doesn't he press 90 at 105?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-22-08-50-245_com.foxit.mobile.pdf.lite.jpg (851x171, 36K)

ohp fucks my shoulders up 10 times more than binch and is a meme

my back is my strongest point so yeah back work doesnt do shit

how do you BOMB out of a meet when it is BENCH only

>back work
>warm up delts properly before benching
>do close grip
This helped out my delts immensely. Especially the warm-ups.

t. someone with possibly worst form in this entire thread, and healthy shoulders

Thanks for the update

Attached: volem1.2.png (1200x1200, 534K)

Find a new hobby

I doubt your shitty forced meme will ever catch on but I wish you good luck on it

by being a hack fraud gym lifter

Fuck off let me heal my elbows and you will see

Nice blog *shits in your face*

Cope

Attached: file.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Squuuuuiiiisssh SPLOSH!

oh wow what the heck one log of Norman khan in the toilet and it already fucking REEKS

PHEW WHAT THE FUCK

THAT IS A REALLY STINKY LOG OF NORMAN KHAN

And honestly I think it was just the one log that needed depositing nothing else seems coming out

OBSESSED
SEETHING

is it your back squat that is wrecking your elbow?

What happens if you fail?

>blocked from posting for 15 minutes
Buddy, either argue with me or report my posts, I'm not letting you do both. This is your last (You) of the day.

You miss all of your benches by setting your opener too high? Bombing doesn't mean just missing 3 squats.

Became a volem for a month
>Deadlift 182.5 - 190KG
>Squat 142.5 - 150KG
>Bench 100 - 102.5 KG
>Press 63 - 64KG

I don’t report posts but you didn’t even retort what I said so I guess you’re conceding defeat here

I don’t even think I intended for this to be an argument, merely a statement of facts from my end

Why you niggas kick me out of the discord?

Be grateful, Discord i honeypot to datamine you.

oh, I thought it meant dropping the barbell out of the squat, which autofails you from the meet in every one I've been in

I never post anything, just wanted to lurk drama

That's dumping the bar, if you do that twice you'll probably get DQd from the comp.

Every time I've seen it happen, the first one was a DQ lol

Baka as fuck

Depends why it happens. If you dump the bar while failing without letting the spotters even attempt to help you, you'll get DQ'd. If you dump the bar because it rolls over your shoulders coming out of the hole or it slips off your back for some reason I don't think you'd get DQ'd.

Makes sense. I've only seen people completely fuck it and junkyard it to the spotters. But this has just been relatively small pnw meets

This is why we shouldnt have spotters at all. Its much safer to dump the bar than trust bunch of dyel twinks to save you.

>trusting a retarded powerlifter to dump the bar safely instead

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: LetsGetDownToBusiness.jpg (960x960, 85K)

I never did SS but I did unrionically do 5/3/1
I won't fail a set at RPE 8.

Also I don't have clips on so I could just chuck the bar off to one side.

>WAWTT
Was supposed to do squats but going to take the day off since diddles and squats I did earlier in the week felt like shit. Stretching out today.
>WAWET
Not sure yet.
>WAWLTT
Some Asia.
>WAWFT
Bored. Want to lift but better to take the day and make sure I'm recovered.

>every failed squat, lifter dumps bar
>3rd squats now take an hour per flight because 1/2 of all people miss their third squats and now after every miss the bar needs stripped, put back into the rack and weight needs put back on
That's an awful idea.

Isn't 531 a bit slow progress for novice.

>WAWTT(Tomorrow)
Bench AMRAP 110kg (hoping for 9)
OHP 3x5 65kg, 3x8 57.5kg
Feet-up bench 3x12 80kg
Flyes, some tricep, bicep, delt accessories

I need new program for squat(160kg) and deadlift(192,5kg). I did SS for them but can't progress 2,5kg 3 times a week anymore. Is programs like texas method good for them?

140 lbs for lower lifts, 70 lbs for upper lifts in a year. And thats just training maxes, not actual 1rm.

While those kind of gainz would give me a harden, I'd agree that's a tad too slow for a beginner.

Squat 95lbs to 235 in a year? SAD!

What retard starts 531 with a 95 lb squat? That isnt beginner, that is untrained.

SS or 531 for Beginners, then the other variations are appropriate.

Squat but Im holding bad way and I will get this done plus im appointed to physio
also bench but I feel like its beacuse of squat

Nah I'll keep doing Good Mornings with 2pl8. Stay crippled, fag.

Hit a paused bench pr yesterday, 320lbs @ 155 :):):) 330 next week

pls be kg

I put lbs in my post u cringe normie

Nice

Nigger.

Attached: Bronxblack.png (270x263, 91K)

I got cottage cheese ass. Top kek.

Nice female fat distribution blog.

It's a blessing and a curse. I got a four pack and no face fat.