I deserve a gf

>I'm white(subnordid)
>I'm young(er than 25)
>I'm physically fit
>I'm not a manlet(over 6'0" / 183cm)
>I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in / 18x13cm)
>I do not believe the universe is purely material
>I conduct myself honourably
>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
>I have a favourable personality(clearly subjective)
>I am handsome
>I am physically capable of protecting my wife and offspring from predators
>I'm currently unemployed, but love would give me the will to acquire additional resources
>I am good with children and would make a good father
>I can cook
>I'm a strong swimmer
>I'm subscribed to both Varg and The Golden Angel(pbuh)
>I have good taste in anime(and Japanese media in general)

I deserve a gf

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (489x613, 50K)

DONKEY GET THE CAMERA

Outdated meme.

Why don't you try asking out girls irl or using dating websites?

>Why don't you try asking out girls irl
I never have the opportunity.
>or using dating websites?
Those are for whores.

CAN YOU FUCK OFF, YOU DON'T DESERVE A GF IF YOU SPAM THIS BOARD CONSTANTLY WITH THIS SHIT THREADS

Why don't you try going to place young women hang out like a coffee shop etc and find one, then ask her out

That would be very unnatural and weird. I don't drink coffee or eat out.

wow you're so fucking boring then

Women hate half of that, and an unrelated half of that has nothing to do with being deserving.

>you don't do [stupid thing]? haha you boring
Normalfags please stop posting on /r9k

>measures his dick
>can't motivate himself to earn money without a woman nagging him
>wastes his time on dumb redpill shit
>weeb
>thinks the universe owes him a gf

dude nobody cares about you or the thick cloud of insecurity that constantly emanates from you

>order hot chocolate
>approach woman
>ask her out
They don't only have coffee though

So you're literally never in a position to meet a girl? How would you get a girlfriend?

You cared enough to reply and project your insecurity.

none of that matters, are you good looking?

>watches anime
you deserve nothing

Not literally never. I could talk to a woman at the grocery store or something.
I'm objectively handsome.

oh boy, here we go agn...

>adheres to a strict code of chivalry
>unemployed
>watches anime

Really makes you think.

You can be my bf, how would you feel about that?

we're talking about OP ITT, don't get off topic my dude.

>repeats 3 times that he's a good guy

thou doth protest too much

I don't know enough about you to feel any way about it.

Girls don't like boring as fuck dudes, and just because Mommy calls you handsome doesn't mean you are, Attention Whore

lel, you're so desperate you want an e relationship

i'm sure not even weeaboos want a faggot

>repeats 3 times that he's a good guy
I'm OP, I didn't do that.

>I conduct myself honorably
>I adhere to a strick code of chivalry
>I have a good personality

you're such a noble, user. Shall I take you to my father and discuss the dowry? The estates are vast, but I'm sure you have enough spare time to see to them with no job to distract you.

@@49738264
You've made it clear you are very low quality, so I hope your father has a large dowry prepared.

>directly insulting a maiden
I was too hasty praising your nobility. I will tell my father to turn you away at the frontier to his estates. I dread the idea of marrying such a boor as you.

>I'm currently unemployed, but love would give me the will to acquire additional resources

That's pretty sad. Are you at least university educated?

>love would give me the will
what evidence does he have for this?

I'm above university level "education"

so you're an edgelord with no marketable skills or work experience, who is waiting for a girl to believe in him first before he starts getting his shit together, did I miss anything?

@@49738434
>so you're an edgelord
Stopped reading. Seriously, why do so many normalfags out themselves in my thread?

>there are people on this board who unironically think like this

Attached: laughter.png (521x678, 555K)

@49738454
Go back to Jow Forums4chan, normalnigger.

so are you going to disregard your girlfriend's criticism the same way when love doesn't quite give you as much will as she expected?

>so are you going to disregard your girlfriend's criticism the same way
My girlfriend wouldn't be a sub-90IQ moron, so no.

You're objectively worthless op. Literal retard niggers and illiterate immigrant spics get jobs and you can't. Kill yourself.

>You're objectively worthless
Very low IQ statement. I won't finish reading this post.

she'd probably have to be to ignore everything about you but your looks

So does that mean you have graduate level education?

Why are you unemployed? Did you study something not marketable?

>lying to yourself
Sad.

I have a variety of marketable skills. I do not, at this time, have a desire to engage in the market place. I'm not a materialist, my base biological needs that maintain my mortal body are met, that is enough.

>i'm better than you
>i won't go to school because I've had too many redpills about the university system
>all of those redpill guys say that you can independently educate yourself and do a better job than school will
>i don't have the motivation to study though, hopefully i will when i have a gf to encourage me
>i won't get a job though because unskilled jobs are for sub-90 IQ mongrels, and my skills will come in by themselves as soon as a gf starts believing in me
>i have a good personality

The post above can't engage with my words in reality, so he engages a straw man.

how do you know if your skills are marketable if you're not marketing them? When's the last time you've confirmed that they're marketable?

>my base biological needs are met
>passive voice
>i'm not meeting them myself
i'm sure a girl will be happy to have an adult adolescent with delusions of grandeur protecting her and her young

The longer you choose to stay unemployed, the harder it is for you to get a job in the future. You need to explain employment gaps. Why would a girl want to date someone without a good future and ambitions in his career? The intelligent women you wish for would undoubtedly be working on themselves and have a career of their own. They wouldn't want someone like you, would they? While you become a neet, you stagnate as a person.

>how do you know if your skills are marketable if you're not marketing them?
I've marketed them in the past and I can see other humans marketing skills I share.
>When's the last time you've confirmed that they're marketable?

I've never been a wageslave. I don't need to look for a "job"
>Why would a girl want to date someone without a good future and ambitions in his career?
Because she isn't a materialist and loves me for my virtue.
>The intelligent women you wish for would undoubtedly be working on themselves and have a career of their own
No, they wouldn't. They would be looking for a husband.

>I do not, at this time, have a desire to engage in the market place.

you should use this as your pickup line my guy.

Underrated post

Gave me a good kek

>No, they wouldn't. They would be looking for a husband.
All women who consider themselves intellectuals are career women. Because they're educated and have skills that are marketable.
>Because she isn't a materialist and loves me for my virtue.
There's a difference between materialism and not wanting to date a neet. Not many women do, because they can find someone who isn't lazy and stagnating as a person you know.. If you're a neet, you're basically as worthy as any other deadbeat unemployed black dude except you're white.

>I've never been a wageslave. I don't need to look for a "job"
I don't really know what you mean by this. So you consider all work wageslaving? Everyone else but you needs a job. I don't really think you can just make an excuse for being a neet besides truthfully, that you're lazy. Did you become a smarter person, grow, do something with yourself that improved your skills? Or did you just go on Jow Forums and shitpost.

>They would be looking for a husband.
why the fuck would an intelligent woman, who has the mental capacity to live independently and successfully, be looking to be dependent on someone instead? Let alone dependent on an unemployed guy who won't shut up about how good he is and has a grudge against being paid for work?

Agreed. He's completely delusional and illogical.

There's your issue, nigger.

>All women who consider themselves intellectuals are career women
Why would I want an (((intellectual))) woman?
>Because they're educated
If they are educated, they are looking for a husband or married and raising children.
>If you're a neet, you're basically as worthy as any other deadbeat unemployed black dude except you're white.
You can only make this statement because you're a materialist. It'd be funny how blind you are if it wasn't so sad.
>So you consider all work wageslaving?
You're just too stupid for conversation. I'm done talking to you.

Why do so many normalfags that don't even understand basic Jow Forums vernacular post in these threads?

>Why would I want an (((intellectual))) woman?
Why wouldn't you want someone who is intelligent really?
>If they are educated, they are looking for a husband or married and raising children.
But why would they want a neet like you when they have access to objectively superior men?
>You can only make this statement because you're a materialist. It'd be funny how blind you are if it wasn't so sad.
So you think everyone in the world should pretend money isn't important in daily life and we can all just be supported by our mothers forever. Sure. Being a neet isn't your testament against materialism, it's letting yourself stagnate because you're lazy. This isn't attractive to any women, at all.
>You're just too stupid for conversation. I'm done talking to you.
Oh you completely implied that, retard.

>I want a woman smart enough to know that trying to support herself is a fruitless endeavor, and the best course of action is to depend on the support of a virtuous man who won't support her unless she believes in him first, but also won't expect too much because desiring nice things is for the jews.

dude you're probably just to intelligent for a gf

She should be supported by her father until she is wed. If she is forced to work to feed herself, what is wrong with her family? Do I want to tie my blood with theirs?

Absolutely the nigger has the IQ of if Einstein and fucking hawking fused and then asexually reproduced with neil degrasse tyson

How did you become such a mentally ill retard? The world doesn't work like that.

Hey OP, isn't a girlfriend a material thing? Therefore you don't need one.

He's stuck in 1904

>The world doesn't work like that.
The world has worked like that for literally all time.
>b-but most people do things differently today!
If all the other kids jumped off a bridge, would you follow?

So you'll die alone and it's completely your fault but you'll whine about it for eternity

No. Her soul is immaterial.

you're absolutely right, I'm sure her father will be wise enough to see the extent of your virtues: you're immense honor, your unyielding chivalry, and your subjectively good personality.

If he is blind to my quality and opposes our love, then that is regrettable, but we don't need h s permission.

>eloping with a man's daughter without his blessing
not very honorable at all. This is why I never let my daughters into town without a chaperone

It's perfectly virtuous to elope when her father is acting contrary to virtue.

if her family is so unvirtuous, why would you want to tie your blood with theirs?

Okay, lets go over your "qualities"
> race (white)
Blacks get pussy much more easily than some cracker. does not affect anything
> age
Sure i'll give you this one
> fit
Okay another good one
> not manlet
Height does not really matter, as long as you're not under 5'9 or something retarded
> dicklet
Again, does not matter as they can only see your micropenis once in bed
> universe not material
Well according to your behavior which i'll touch on soon, that doesn't really matter in your case
> honorability
> chivalry
Oh yes we're in 1435 and you're muh knight in a fairytale
> favorable personality
You do make me kek really, you clearly have an incel/neckbeard mentality and an outdated mindset of women basically being objects without souls and government mandated husks with their only quality being their pussy and that's it.
> handsome
As handsomeness is subjective, and according to your personality you are too, this one doesn't count.
> physically capable of protecting my wife and offspring from predators
Again, caveman mentality, your brain is outdated and your mentality is too.
> unemployed, but love would give me the will to acquire additional resources
As soon as they see you're a NEET mooching off of your parents, they'll fuck off. You getting the will to get a job once you get a gf doesn't really show as according to your posts and behavior you're only looking for a sexual relationship with someone, and not an emotional one.
> I am good with children and would make a good father
Another caveman brain trait. nothing special
> cooking
Only good if you agree that in the relationship you're the househusband and she is the breadgiver
> swimmer
What?????
>I'm subscribed to both Varg and The Golden Angel(pbuh)
KEK

You don't have a personality. You're an incel/neckbeard that only looks for sex and sexual desires in a relationship. You're not looking for a relationship, but a free prostitute.

Or you know I just wrote this paragraph for nothing and its bait
8/10 if it is

I'll date you, OP
post contact

There's your problem.

that you did, OP is over in this thread now

> I deserve a gf
HAHAHAHAHAHAA! No, you don't

>turkish masterrace living in buenos aires
>28 years old
>nice neckbeard
>165cm
>penis so big last time measured the measuring tape broke, sorry fellas :(
>believe ottoman empire and the house of osman best things ever created
>i have an argentinian and turkish flag in my bedroom
>i watch islamic anime about turk superiority
>has big muscle
>i can eat 10 cockroaches and rats at once
>my greatest achievement is taking a 1m long shit
>im good with goats and sand

just making this post to flex on you virgins because i have a girlfriend

>turkish
>eating cockroaches

fucking cannibals

also inb4

>american
>eating burgers

Why do these threads trigger and upset normalfags so much?

Just walk down the street retard

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

>highest response rates
>still unter 8%

That thread is funny, but not me.

OP still hasn't responded to my paragraph, do it faggot or your pp tiny

I don't reply to low IQ posters.

No, you don't reply to people who make you know its your fault which you refuse to accept.

why are people replying to this poster?
OP, i've fucking seen females responding to you in those threads, have you got any actual contacts?

No real female has ever contacted me.

If anyone is genuinely interested. poopoopeepee125gmail.com

Reminder that OP is an ugly incel

Attached: 1522731392273.jpg (1932x2576, 845K)

I can't respond to email right now, mind you. I am in the car.
I also got a haircut recently. I am volcel.

boy i was giving him the benefit of the doubt when he said he was handsome, shouldn't have done that. welp

I am objectively handsome. I will make a thread on /b/ watch.

Irrefutable evidence.

>I desirved a gf

Attached: 20181208_181256.jpg (1600x1200, 347K)

desu you look like a creep

I am handsome, post your face on b if you disagree. I win in looks

>white(subnordid)
You're definitely sub something, user.