What's your opinion on big arthropods?

What's your opinion on big arthropods?

Attached: 1413817594547.gif (352x308, 2M)

That gif is pretty neat brah i like very much 12/1

Attached: 2439bc1c7b1d439f6c74449e094b46b5.jpg (553x768, 65K)

Looks scary and annoying, would probably throw into my neighbor's lawn.

would be afraid of him biting my willy in my sleep but otherwise good

I hit the invert thread on an sometimes. Would love to own a pair of scorpions one day

if it did that to me i'd eat that fucker in a hot minute. what is that supposed to be anyway?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

I unironically hate the completely mentally sick person that made this video. Him and the bug should be crushed to bits and disposed of.

>would be afraid of him biting my willy in my sleep but otherwise good

This gives me an idea, I want to put that mofo on a fembots clit and see how she reacts when he bites

annoying and shouldn't exist.

i would buy a couple of these and maybe some other scary looking ones, buy a fish tank and each give them half. then one day i would remove the barricade and make them fight for ownership of the entire tank.

Arthropods are crucial to ecosystems and react as needed to the environment. Only fuck heads are afraid of arthropods when the reality is that we're just trying do defend ourselves

it would probably be painful at first but anthrobro would find his grove and send her into hitherto unknown heights of ecstasy

>we're

fucking arthropod posters get off my board

I'm no scienceman, it looks like a bug, I'd stomp on it a few hundred times, then get out the lighter fluid (To make sure)

>the Chad arthropod vs the virgin robot

Anthropods can't be robots now get the fuck off this board.

>Immediate response to a bug biting you is to eat it
Are you a SEA monkey, user?

CHAD ARTHOPOD GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

if i were a sea monkey, i think the initial bite would kill me immediately

South-East Asian.

pretty sure their exoskeletons limit their growth

lots of downward pressure from big vertebrates

but i love giant bugs and shit

AIDF pls

lobsters can grow indefinitely. Not only that but they don't age either and remain functional throughout their lifespan.

they're fucking horrifying i panic when i see them i cannot stand them they're just so fucking terrible

Isopods are best arthropods

Attached: EJIurWo.jpg (626x410, 61K)

What do people expect from aliens that isn't already on Earth? I mean, look at this shit or practically anything in the deep sea.

They should rule the Earth

For some reason I think Isopods are cute and would absolutely have one for a pet.
>not even japanese

Attached: Largest_Isopod_R2-769x1024.jpg (769x1024, 105K)