Its poor peoples fault that theyre poor, everyone can become successful if they...

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Its poor peoples fault that theyre poor, everyone can become successful if they really try
NPC runs anger.exe
Its robots fault if theyre lonely, everyone can be socially successful if they try
NPC runs agreement.exe

Attached: 6EBE0C23-02D7-4B25-9784-66F4DF6FAC56.jpg (89 KB, 938x974)

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

bullying is bad
HHAHAH look at that virgin loser

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

What is stopping you from being social and building relationships?

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Anxiety and lack of confidence caused by years of bullying and ostracization by normalscum. Whats stopping poor people from taking a shower and getting a job at a McDonalds?

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Whats stopping poor people from taking a shower and getting a job at a McDonalds?

their IQ

Christian King
Christian King

capitalists are the biggest NPCs ever

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Whats stopping a poor dude from sorting themselves out and getting a fucking job?

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

it's funny how the right claimed this meme when they're the most common npcs

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

there is no room for losers in capitalism.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Have you considered therapy? or getting a puppy?

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Someone has to lose for someone to win :^)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

therapists may as well be teenage sympathizers with how insightful they are, and a puppy? Are you serious? He's fucked now at least let him roll around in the welter of his misery.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

therapy
Lmao are you gonna give me a 10% off coupon to BetterHelp next? Go shill elsewhere Goldstein

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

A pet could do wonders with anxiety, just saying

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

my sister has a fat chihuahua and some tiny mutt and all they do it scratch at my door every morning to feed them.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

maybe your lack of affection is why you're on this board

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

anyone can succeed
significantly less than half the population actually becomes successful

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

anyone can, but not everyone is going to

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Victim blaming PoC, LGBT, women is bad
Victim blaming robots is good

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

telling people to go to therapy
You have a board
//boards.4channel.org/adv/

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Almost seems like the idea that "anyone can" has started to hide reality.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

When somebody says people are wired differently take that literally, peoples minds are different computers and some people can't run the right programs.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Usually, if someone is a victim of something we usually do focus on the prosecutor. From the bullying example earlier there are tons of organizations that are anti-bullying. It's not one's fault how they were raised but given the circumstances, I think it's worth looking what can be done as an individual to improve.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

I'd agree, it is very miss-leading. Anyone COULD but realistically you have you be very extraordinary to be successful if you don't have the right connections.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

robots aren't lonely though, only failed normalniggers.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit