Its poor peoples fault that theyre poor, everyone can become successful if they really try

>Its poor peoples fault that theyre poor, everyone can become successful if they really try
>NPC runs anger.exe
>Its robots fault if theyre lonely, everyone can be socially successful if they try
>NPC runs agreement.exe

Attached: 6EBE0C23-02D7-4B25-9784-66F4DF6FAC56.jpg (938x974, 89K)

>bullying is bad
>HHAHAH look at that virgin loser

What is stopping you from being social and building relationships?

Anxiety and lack of confidence caused by years of bullying and ostracization by normalscum. Whats stopping poor people from taking a shower and getting a job at a McDonalds?

>Whats stopping poor people from taking a shower and getting a job at a McDonalds?

their IQ

capitalists are the biggest NPCs ever

Whats stopping a poor dude from sorting themselves out and getting a fucking job?

it's funny how the right claimed this meme when they're the most common npcs

there is no room for losers in capitalism.

Have you considered therapy? or getting a puppy?

Someone has to lose for someone to win :^)

therapists may as well be teenage sympathizers with how insightful they are, and a puppy? Are you serious? He's fucked now at least let him roll around in the welter of his misery.

>therapy
Lmao are you gonna give me a 10% off coupon to BetterHelp next? Go shill elsewhere Goldstein

A pet could do wonders with anxiety, just saying

my sister has a fat chihuahua and some tiny mutt and all they do it scratch at my door every morning to feed them.

maybe your lack of affection is why you're on this board

>anyone can succeed
>significantly less than half the population actually becomes successful

anyone can, but not everyone is going to

>Victim blaming PoC, LGBT, women is bad
> Victim blaming robots is good

>telling people to go to therapy
You have a board

Almost seems like the idea that "anyone can" has started to hide reality.

When somebody says people are wired differently take that literally, peoples minds are different computers and some people can't run the right programs.

Usually, if someone is a victim of something we usually do focus on the prosecutor. From the bullying example earlier there are tons of organizations that are anti-bullying. It's not one's fault how they were raised but given the circumstances, I think it's worth looking what can be done as an individual to improve.

I'd agree, it is very miss-leading. Anyone COULD but realistically you have you be very extraordinary to be successful if you don't have the right connections.

robots aren't lonely though, only failed normalniggers.