( ︣・ω ︣・) Reminder:

( ︣・ω ︣・) Reminder:

The world *DOESN'T* owe you sex (≖ ︿ ≖ )

Soooooo don't make a women feel raped, kay~ (・ω ・)

Attached: incels hate women.png (711x717, 411K)

imagine pushing a shitty psy op on Jow Forums just so you can get journalists to write fake articles so that you can post them on Jow Forums

i don't make women feel raped, i make them raped.

Oh no. Everything incels do must be eeevil. We need to stop this evil categorization. Nobody owes you sex! But nobody is allowed to be disgusted by ANY WOMAN, for any reason. Okay?

Wrong board idiot.

The world doesn't owe you a Chad and to be treated like a princess either roastie.

every single human being on the planet classifies people by attractiveness and the ones who say they don't are fucking bold-faced lying cunts
There is a bar in my town, which is a big college town, and until only a few years ago (when feminists groups threatened to sue) the customers would sit and watch girls walk by and as one walked by they would hold up signs saying "6" or "9" or whatever rating they gave to that girl. THey did this for decades and it only became a problem in the 2010s.

I know, sex is consensual and it's earned by being a respectful man towards women. You have to respect their bodies, their minds, and their rights. That's literally all you have to do to get a gf, don't hate women.

OP, you just made the impossible possible by making rapists seem sympathetic. Good job, progressive scum

So wait is an "incel" literally anyone who can't get laid, or is it just someone who violently hates women and also can't get laid? Are we gonna start sending virgins to gulag?

Haha good one. If only women were so noble. Women just need to stop playing the charade is all

Wrong board, buddy. Try Jow Forums

>that screencap
>implying the world didn't learn about incels after The Supreme Gentleman

It's kind of true though. Women are mostly only interested in the finest specimens and why shouldn't they be, isn't that best for the health of the species? The problem is that movies and such give us the impression that all men should be destined for reproductive success. Did you know that you have about twice as many female ancestors as male? This is because over the course of history, most men have failed to reproduce, but the ones who were successful were wildly so, impregnating upwards of 20 women. Most men fall below female standards.

so it's true, mods on Jow Forums are mods on reddit, too?

oh come on, is crying about a million jew conspiracies more worthy of discussion than an incel-mocking thread? I mean yea, its original intent was bait, but it still got more meaningful discussion than the average Jow Forumstard nonsense.

The old guard was kicked out by mootykins before he left.

(´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`)

stupid
FUCKING
hamster face

Hamster face is cute
(´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`)

the problem is men are 3x hornier than women and 90% of men have basically zero standards other than "is she under 50 and will she let me fuck her" whereas due to feminism social media tinder etc women's standards have kept going up

until very recently in history, a fuckton of men would die in wars and doing the various other dangerous jobs that the patriarchy kindly offered to them and this male scarcity made it easier for the men who remained to keep the women in check. a single alpha could have a harem of women and keep them all in line with his pimp hand because there were no betas alive for those hoes and even if there were the beta was fucking dogmeat soon

This. Any other time in history and I would have died fighting already.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_1315.jpg (1536x1306, 194K)

They don't owe me sex in the same way Pajeet at the corner store doesn't owe me his money or his life.
Idgaf whose it is or who it's owed to, I just take it.