/SIG/ self-improvement general

Post your most inspiring red-pilled shit

Attached: 1519964650317.jpg (1000x1333, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5I0cLI8TKk
youtu.be/b2a2eJR6nbQ
youtu.be/IXffZpFCCzY
youtu.be/QCnxJa97VWo
youtu.be/oOyAqSdc_LM
youtu.be/Mq21HY5rkLE
youtube.com/watch?v=TQa3Tks4wsY
youtube.com/watch?v=NpnBeMOce2g
youtube.com/watch?v=pWSfXZzxz5g
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
pastebin.com/JN01tWVF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Attached: 1521154532518.jpg (736x457, 81K)

Attached: vasectomy guy.jpg (984x1436, 315K)

bump

bump

Unironically this

Attached: 1524994912229.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Dumping some related stuff then.

How to better yourself:

Go to the gym. Gaining functional strength through productive labour is ideal, but not very realistic for city slickers.
These chad workout mixes will help:
youtu.be/Z5I0cLI8TKk
Https://youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

Stop believing in memes like "lose all ur gainz after 60 minutes of gym". Not even close to true. Look at all the greatest bodybuilders.

Stop listening to degeneracy.
Listen to things that are good for you.

DSYOT

NEW: youtu.be/b2a2eJR6nbQ
youtu.be/IXffZpFCCzY
youtu.be/QCnxJa97VWo
youtu.be/oOyAqSdc_LM
youtu.be/Mq21HY5rkLE

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. No onions. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

What have you done to better yourself this week?
What have you done to better yourself this month?

Attached: 1515998804988.jpg (4096x4096, 2.22M)

>this week
Set a new deadlift 1rm
Met a childhood friend and potential gf during Walpurgis eve, got a date later this week
Working out a steady 5 times/week
Reading Storm of Steel by Jünger
>this month
Set a new bench and squat 1rm
Began a new workout routine
Finished the Odyssey

Attached: 1504771142712.jpg (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Would you consider metal degenerate? That's what I listen to when I workout.

Thanks for posting user.

This week I did 10 dead hang pull ups for the first time in my life. It's humiliating to admit but that has always been a weak spot for me, even when I could bench +2x and squat 3x my body weight I could only do like 8. I can now do 200 pushups in less than 3 minutes too. Everything is improving.

Eh, not really. I used to listen to it too, but now I prefer not listening to anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQa3Tks4wsY
youtube.com/watch?v=NpnBeMOce2g
youtube.com/watch?v=pWSfXZzxz5g

Attached: 1512936775929.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

Damn that was amazing. Anyone got anything else like this?

That's incredibly hard for me to do. I always need to be consuming something, either music or a podcast. I hate being alone with my mind and I find that fact to be frightening.

TEAR DOWN THIS DECADENT SOCIETY. LONG LIVE VIRILE, VIRTUOUS MAN.

Bump

How have you sigged already today lads?

>2 'mile run, slightly better time than last time

>good breakfast, good lunch

>still haven't started studying :(

>cleaned room

Going to lib soon but goddamn I have only 2 weeks of school left and 0 motivation. I just don't even care anymore.

Attached: IMG_5331.jpg (773x425, 98K)

I'm starting to teach myself chemistry by watching YouTube tutoring vids. Was always bummed that I had to drop it because of weak math skills at the time.

Remember, knowledge is power:

>A bit of everything
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

>Philosophy (Food for thoughts)
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

>Business, personal finance & Economics (Control your wallet, control your life)
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

>Politically Incorrect (No SJWs allowed)
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

>History (Learn from where you come to understand where you are)
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA

>Weapons and Self-Defense (You must protect what you hold dear)
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg

>Languages & linguistics (Learn how to speak properly and no doors will be closed to you)
pastebin.com/JN01tWVF

Have a good life, user.

I love compound lifts. I used to be a pussy and only enjoy targeted, but if you want to be a shredded chad you have to compound AT LEAST twice a week.

Attached: happy_april_30th.jpg (477x615, 50K)

Today is not the 30th.

Any opinions on nofap in here? Keep trying but come say 5-6 days in that sensation deep in your dick unironically becomes too hard to ignore :(

What bands user?

>Graduating in May
If I can pull my finals off I'll likely graduate with a 3.5 in Mathematics and Computer Science (double major).

>I've got a great job lined up and passed the initial security clearance
now I just need to make sure I don't fuck up and I'll have a great career set up with a defense contractor.

>Won a power struggle with the leader of my community
I'm a leader of a community that builds community and leadership for different groups on campus. They'd taken a very controlling/monolithic approach to leadership, and I forced them to concede a power move, and had them abdicate authority to the exec board through a vocal public denouncement of their plans. It was a gamble, but I came out on top. The male members in particular congratulated me on the move and the new staff said it was "badass". I'm just proud that I stood up for what I believe in despite the possible consequences.

>Lost about 15 lbs since Dec.
Just cut back the calories, kept my workout the same, and walked more

>Currently reading Rome, a book from the 1920s(post fascism) written about Rome/Italy from the perspective of the Anglo.
The subtle digs at Italy are god tier. Next thing I'll be reading is Revolt Against the Modern World by Evola, combined with Paradise Lost by John Milton.

Attached: 1524667675329.png (1280x1000, 349K)

I feel that 0 motivation. 2 big projects due Friday but definitely putting them too long. I want a good GPA but fuck I'm losing my motivation/discipline

There is nothing wrong with metal.

Nofap is taking it too far. If you go without fapping for ~2 weeks you're likely too ejaculate in your sleep. And I read a study showing that nofap leads to an increase in testosterone during the first week or so, but then it starts decreasing.
Honestly, doing it once a week (give or take a few days) is optimal.

Attached: 52832a27ae8dbb63ba2eb465544eb904cf9ad209474ee5af8d40cfb858446823.png (699x854, 224K)

whats the point

I wish I had blond hair and blue eyes.
I hope I can ensure my kid is Aryan. How long till we can meddle with DNA?

Yeah apparently testosterone peaks at the 7th day then decreases again. A lot of
professional boxers refrain from PMO for several months before a fight though so there must be something in it. Must be the mental edge of fighting something hard to ignore that does it.

Don't think too much about it. Seriously, not even fucking Hitler had anything against brown eyes or dark hair.
I have brown eyes and I'm literally 99% Germanic (got a French ancestor from the 18th century and one that might've been Polish from the 17th).
Personally, I would never meddle with my child's DNA. It just feels wrong. My (potential) gf has blue eyes so it would be a 50-50 chance on the eye colour of every child.

Attached: 7e1d58313c11c8f95c7ef4333109c68d.jpg (1024x942, 558K)

get a kettlebell and do the swings

/SiG/ shouldn't be bant tier reee

t.

Mods are fags

And now this thread is going to die because noone on Jow Forums gives a shit about these topics.

Attached: 1504439998671.png (709x1085, 271K)

welcome to 2005

kys

I know bro. It's just about the aesthetic.
My hair genes are shit, even though I'm Mediterranean. It only looks good wet or with hair gel.

How do I achieve pic related? It's not exactly my aim, but it's pretty close. Just slightly shorter hair, but it's just a basic arc.

Attached: italian-hair-style-preppy-hairstyles-for-men-20-hairstyles-for-preppy-guy-lookitalian-hair-style-pre (500x635, 39K)

>looking at how much more hair I had a year ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_0923.png (808x805, 247K)

>How do I achieve pic related?
Honestly I don't know. I'd say your best bet is to ask your barber the next time you're getting a haircut.
If it's obvious you're losing hair and you're below 40, it almost always looks better to shave it off completely and get a beard instead.

I still have a good year or two, but I've had to start cutting my hair shorter and shorter.

Bangs are an impossibility at this point.

I got you, balding is a pretty shitty place to be in.
But, well, you can kinda help it.
>Exercise increases S.H.B.G. .
>Dietary fiber increases S.H.B.G
>Alcohol increases S.H.B.G.
>Fasting increases S.H.B.G.
>Calorie restriction increases S.H.B.G.
>Green tea increases S.H.B.G.

If it is already too late, you can wear a cap, some guys look genuinely hot (no homo) in those. Or, well, you can just get a haircut. A lot of guys look amazing bald.

>work out daily
>eating more greens thanks to /sig/
>cutting calls thanks to /sig/
>drinking green tea more

Hopefully it slows things down. Luckily slimming down has definitely made me overall more handsome

>tfw no bf

>tfw no gf

self improvement no longer allowed in Jow Forums it seems. stop improving goys

Bathory, Death, Sabaton, the big 4, Lost Horizon, Helloween, Manowar, ect