The "Trapped" room

>You awake in a room

>A Trap and a 10/10 female are in the room.

>there is no way out of the room except for a door

>no windows, only concrete, 2 chairs, one king sized bed and the door is locked.

>the trap says that if you have sex with him, he'll unlock the door, but you'll forever be gay.

>The woman says that you can have sex with her as many times as you want, but you'll be trapped in the room forever.

>a sign on the wall explains that you can only choose one option. as soon as you choose, the other person disappears.

>an unexplainable force in the room keeps anyone from being killed or dying. There is no need for food or water inside the room, and age progression is halted.

What do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1522303993388.jpg (700x700, 89K)

...huh...damn...

10 out of 10 woman

Attached: (194).jpg (700x877, 250K)

But why would I want leave the room when I have the trap for company?

Attached: 1515264300491.jpg (349x348, 45K)

Of course, I'll choose the liberty.
And there's nothing bad about fucking with traps

grab a knife and castrate myself

I keep the 10/10 woman, of fucking course. immortality, stay """""young""""" forever, no need for food or water, and I get to fuck a 10 raw.

can I stay in the room with the trap instead?

the only real answer

Is the trap 10/10

i fuck a 10/10 female for the rest of my life or be called gay and escape?
ok ok

So, if the female is 10/10, how much is the trap? If (s)he is also 10/10, then I'll fuck the trap.

I'll take the Trap.
Then we leave the room together, git married and live happily ever after.
eat dirt THOTS

Attached: 1514948750256.png (1500x1446, 841K)

Obviously fuck the trap. Immortality is the worst curse imaginable. A trillion years after you choose the woman, both of you will be broken and praying to die, but knowing you never will.

Better to live an eternity as a lion then 80 years as a sheep

you'd rather live as a lion in a cage than be free?
and you call yourself an american...

This is the only correct answer.

Attached: images (12).jpg (298x169, 5K)

Smash the door in with a chair and choose neither

lol you're trapped in a fucking concrete box with no windows and maybe not even any fucking light (OP didn't mention if there was a lamp or some shit but I guess one would assume there is.
even then imagine spending just one year in like a prison cell buried underground with nothing but the company of a single person

Make the trap and woman have sex with each other

It shall be my lovely abode
we are all animals and the earth is our cage

>while we were playing checkers, he was playing chess

Attached: 1519251296680.png (600x441, 393K)

Shit man. This is only good if your mentally ill. Trannies can turn into only gay men and get freedom.

Stay in the room and fuck/have conversations with the woman until we eventually get bored then fuck the trap and leave

Can't do that. One is gone forever after you choose.

damn guess I'm just fucking the trap then, eternity trapped in a room like that sounds like hell to me

No. You MUST choose.
It is assumed that both are 10/10.

The door cannot be broken with a chair.

You have light, but nothing that creates light. The Room is of a supernatural origin, after all.

Attached: 1522209557870.jpg (415x410, 41K)

Better gay and free.
even fucking a 10/10 gets old after 6 months let alone 6 million millenia in a cement box with nothing else to do holy shit no thanks thats a hell of a hell

10/10 in the eyes of who? me or you?

Traps aren't gay tho

is trap also 10/10?

So fuck in limbo or go free at the cost of my dignity... I'll get over it. I'd fuck the trap. Death is a better alternative to eternal imprisonment.

I fuck the trap. Freedom or not I always fuck the trap. I fuck him till he's a sweating drooling mess full on my semen and can't talk right.

Attached: 1522759948186.png (1522x2194, 519K)

trap and we live happily ever after

The thing is, the trap lies
If he lies to himself that he's a girl what stops him from lying someone else?

BUT
Also take in account that thots always lie

The only answer is to unlock the door yourself, like the man you are

Attached: IMG_424.png (1000x1000, 99K)

Is there really a choice here? Because only the dumbest of all retards would pick the woman. Even an idiot can tell that, at the end of the day, sex and """love""" is not what life is all about, and trapping yourself with a woman and nothing more is basically turning your life into an empty shell of sex.
I'd take the absolute disgrace of being a sodomite regardless. I might end up having to wear a shartpouch in my old age, but it would be worth it.

I want to be your trap...

fuck the trap
i'm already bisexual

Well even supposing you are actually trap you're an ocean's ways away. I'm sorry cutie

Attached: 1523295676886m.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

checked and this