Would you want to live in a world with vampires and you could be a ghoul bf to a vampire? But you have to rely on her

Would you want to live in a world with vampires and you could be a ghoul bf to a vampire? But you have to rely on her

Attached: 16CCD7FE-8755-4E06-9BAD-5C14788C5C1B.jpg (1156x1800, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0115232/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll bitches

Hygggeue

Attached: 4BD30B7D-9CDE-475D-9233-27741644A547.jpg (3431x821, 535K)

>be a ghoul

hey smoothskin come over here and give me a kiss

Attached: Quinn.jpg (800x571, 133K)

vampire ghouls only exist in the WoD world.

if i could pick a vampire world to live in, it would be the Vampire Diaries world. theyre all handsome Chads

I would do everything to become a vampire and then kill her.

WOD is better/cooler vampire diaries is fuckin gayyy and all those dudes were handsome chads to begin with, so you'd be fucked.
t. 9/10 face having retard

i have a blood fetish so yes please thx

WoD is undeniably cool i agree, friend. just saying if i could choose a vampire world to live in, it would be the Vampire Diaries world desu.

such is the power of vamp chad and stacey.

obviously they would all be clan Toreador

Attached: 210BCAE2-625E-4C92-8B1D-C00ADFD9CB7B.jpg (900x1367, 480K)

>But you have to rely on her
oh no

I'm house Tremere, thus the retard part of my 9/10 face! I would have been Tzimisce if I could have though, not because I'm a psychopath just because I like their history and if I was tzimisce I would make myself into a really cool looking monster + cool history.
Never played the table top, and I'm enraged they canceled the mmorpg that was NINE YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT. My heart will never trust game devs again.

Vampire diaries was good but at certain points the writing seemed to go off the rails. Every single person on that show would be a toreador.

Not wanting her to sit on your face and slowly drip blood into your mouth

Attached: 1EE7E64F-602B-4546-81A4-A3833FAFD1AA.jpg (300x405, 41K)

yeah, early seasons are good then the show stagnates a bit.

ya i was sad about the WoD mmo being canceled too. the Secret World has vampires and zombies.

yes they would be fabulously Toreador. i played Tremere in my walkthrough of vtmb as well, blood magick and guns spec.

Same in the play through but I lost all ammo in there sewers and I stoped playing

I'd emancipate humanity from this blood-sucking menace.

Attached: Tagless-Wallpaper-abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-34906328-980-720.jpg (980x720, 811K)

the nosferatu sewers were pretty tough. but that means you didnt get to china town. its worth playing.

the original vampire the masquerade is fun too, but im still in the first act.

okie dokie here I go

Oh yeah I watched my friends and online go to China and finish I love this game made me get all autistic about vampires

Attached: BE69D223-4A75-4854-916E-D561E79FE3B8.png (540x560, 236K)

my vampire fascination started with Buffy/Angel, anne rice books, Vtmb and vtm, into the vampire diaries.

the dusk til dawn vampires (tv show) were actually snakes and a let down but it is a very good show anyways.

oh the Witcher 3 has that nice expansion with vampires, Blood and Wine.

Attached: 376EF65B-7712-414C-9F22-984FCA3AE4F9.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

y-yeah, haha, what kinda faggot would like the idea of having to follow a beautiful immortal goth goddess around for eternity, listening to her orders and having to suffer through her gently biting onto your neck to suckle on your sweet blood haha
like having her soft lips pressing against your skin while her delicate fingers keep your head in place as she devours you, and then feeling her disgustingly warm and totally not electrifying tongue licking up the fresh wound to make sure not a drop of you goes to waste before she'd come up to kiss you on the lips and thank you for today's dinner
s-so disgusting amirite guys

if you think about it though, vampire fantasy and its success is actually a celebration of White beauty. would you watch vampire shows about non-white vampires? i wouldnt.

You know wod had an old tv show, I only watched half of the first episode but people say it was garbage.

>the Secret World has vampires and zombies.
It has wizards and werewolves and some other things also, it's suppose to be a whole world but they tend to focus on the vampires.
I didn't have much trouble on the sewers but later in the game I had to switch to the guns, mainly the flame thrower to kill the later game bosses. The body guard(the sheriff) was probably the most difficult. The level design and characters still inspire me to do this day, such an amazing game which is why I was so hopeful for the mmo. Canceled because the dev team they hired was a fucking disaster.

I would so would most people especially in India or Middle East would be cool even about a group of mixed vampires in New York in 1997

nope didnt know about the WoD tv show. im rewatching the originals atm, thats still on-going.

i wouldnt. non-white vampires? pass.

She leave you a whimpering mess wanting more

Attached: 0EB411E1-F347-433B-80AA-163531874DFF.jpg (1152x864, 741K)

wew
I actually wouldn't give a single fuck about it, hell, blade is a better movie than underworld

even though my personal preference is white or maybe asian, I'd still go for a half black any day of the week

R9k is literally nosferatu incarnate

I'd rather be her living bf. She takes my extra blood and gets really protective of me because I'm not a monster nor do I see her as one.

Female vampires wouldn't want you to be around more than normal women do already. They'd probably just kill you without drinking your blood because you're too ugly and disgusting for putting their lips on your neck to be worth it.

Lol when I think of mixed race vampires I think of what we do in the shadows. Also a flag ship characteristic of vampires is being pale af.

imdb.com/title/tt0115232/
I'm pretty sure this is it, kindred: the embraced some how it has a 7.7 pretty sure some old fanboys came back and rated it super high cause fanboys. What originals are you watching?

I love history, vampires, mashups, and general ridiculous frivolous nonsense.

Take it seriously when I say this movie was complete dog shit. It takes a very careful hand to ensure your movie is both boring and full of pointless mindnumbing action sequences.

You would think that a movie about a vampire hunting Abe Lincoln would stand out. There is not one memorable scene in the film. The only thing I can clearly remember is how much I hated it.

Fuck you for even acknowledging it exists.

Well according to /x/ we already live in that world

Fuck no. Haven't you seen the Hunger?

Alpha vampire

This is fledgling shit, Cappodocian is best clan

Attached: you've made a powerful enemy.gif (500x222, 463K)

I'm digging Originals right now. My grille gave me a look when I asked about Kol not reviving in Vampire Diaries. Got my pay off a little later.

Rolling nosferatu
100%