User! Heyy. Long time no see. Damn nice suit!

>user! Heyy. Long time no see. Damn nice suit!
>I saw from your Facebook that you work on Wall Street now. How about we grab a drink once I get off shift?
>I know I rejected you as my prom date in High School to go with Chad but I realised that him, Mike, Brad and all those people were really immature - I can't believe I even dated them!
>I'm so ready to be with someone more level-headed and mature now

What do you say Jow Forums?

Attached: barista.png (264x265, 121K)

>BEGONE THOT

at worst at best merilon manrow text

>What do you say Jow Forums?
Nothing.

take her on a date, fuck her and then never talk to her again.

>Yeah sorry this happens everywhere I go so you’re gonna have to take a number and wait over there

Similar scenarios have actually happened to me irl. Girls that never were/never would have been interested in me in High School are now pretty game and I'm not sure how to react.

>I'm ready
wew

this.

>girl pretends to swallow but later puts it inside her coochie (inb4 I'm a stupid virgin, this actually works)

congrats user you are a dad now, where is the money

Sounds pretty mean desu

Wall street.. eat shit and die

>not inspecting your cum-slut’s mouth afterwards to make sure she swallowed
Pathetic

Do you not like making money or something lol or are you just jealous you aren't as smart as the people in JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley?

This, also make her gargle vodka afterwards

Hit it and quit it. If she tries to hit you up again after that let her know she’s a whore and block her number

Bout time bitch

Fuck them, you retard

>Damn you got old.
There, and I would never have to deal with this cunt ever again.

Can you make this coffee again with out the attitude? Thanks.

I had a bitch bail on prom about a week before it happened, pretty much destroyed all my self confidence.

Yes, Wall Street brokers are all brilliant, goyim! Please ignore all the times their firms need government assistance to survive, succeed by insider trading, or rely on third party produced algorithms. Now invest more in our low yield stocks where any short term gains are penalized via capital gains taxes which continue to tax you at this rate for several years, even if your dividends have gone down. In contrast, if you take a loss, your tax deduction only counts for one tax season. Keep investing, goy! Your big break is right around the corner!

Damn dude that's brutal :/. Who did she go with in the end?

Fuck them for a while, wait for them to act like shallow stupid cunts, then break up with them. Make sure you tell them exactly why you're breaking up with them, don't just ghost them.

If you can't beat them join them.

>Make sure you tell them exactly why you're breaking up with them

But that's sexist!

>increased age has lowered their standards

Amazing

Logically explain to them why it's not sexist. I know they probably won't understand that type of logic but do it anyways. Condescend to them.

>holding on to rejection from fucking high school
lol

Attached: get off my beach.gif (320x240, 436K)

*woman

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Lol, I got rejected from prom (or as we call it here, senior ball) by 2 girls and for some reason they hurt more than just a rejection in a club or a bar. Luckily I managed to get a date a week prior, but yea they stung pretty bad.

Go away, you smell bad. And I have no job, let alone on Wall Street. Oh yeah, you smelled bad in high school too, filthy spic.

>get laughed at and told flat out "No." when I asked a girl to prom (she claimed to her friends that she "let me down gently)
>10 years later, I'm a software developer making $80,000, with a benefits, a car, and a stock portfolio
>she's got a useless Psychology degree and according to people I know, has been out of work for a while
>mfw

Best bullet I ever dodged. In short, if she came back, I'd laugh in her face and tell her "No."

Attached: tumblr_p682qiYpOd1rwk3b5o1_raw_1.png (363x400, 34K)

roasty near the end of her shelf life trying to snag a beta male to provide for her

>And according to people I know, has been out of work for a while

It's not wise to lord it over the unemployed - you never know when you'll join them. Especially in these uncertain times.

That this a bait thread that has nothing to do with politics and it should be deleted.

More roastie karma stories

This is so disgusting when it inevitably happens.

Some leathery skinned, sagging, too much makeup wearing creatura with dead eyes shambling over to you or stalking your Facebook in search of a husband despite treating you like an asexual chump back when she was actually hot.

I always stand them up at restaurants & movie theaters out of pure spite and then block their contact. Lol

Attached: 003F0EBE-E268-4502-B327-5D8A27C18985.png (925x957, 485K)

>get laughed at and told flat out "No."
>Best bullet I ever dodged
>dodged
Doesn't sound like you dodged anything. Sounds like you got fucking rejected. I bet you life your whole life like this. LOL.

Attached: Huckle.png (484x321, 326K)

You guys are so sad.

>He's nice to girls
Oh wow, I bet you want to kiss them too faggot

Thanks for the offer but I am meeting my girlfriend later.

who are you?

pump & dump

Romania speaks truth.

Attached: merica.jpg (504x504, 45K)

Fpbp

Fuck off bitch Can't you see that I'm having a night out with my waifu?

Attached: IMG_1709.jpg (600x507, 60K)

>loser mentality
If you don't have control over a basic instinct, then how are you going to have control to "never talk to her again", especially after the oxytocin and binding love hormones kick in from the sex.
You're a fool.
Either eschew it to begin with, a 15 minute dopamine high where you risk serious disease and pregnancy, for what?

If OP had a picture of heroin, this is what you would say:
>take it, inject it, and never use it again
See how foolish you are?

Attached: great post.jpg (1120x487, 246K)

>you life your whole life

Attached: wtfretard.png (499x311, 62K)

>be me
>on a quest looking for the true purpose of life
>study the holy scriptures
>realize I need to learn hebrew to fully understand
>read the old testament and the talmud
>instant JQ redpill
>read all the books on the subject i can find
>meet qt girl, she likes me
>can't really get into it, feel overwhelming desire to stay up all night researching kikery and make plans
>girl won't give up on me, we still meet
>she move in with me
>i tell her everything i know
>she gets into it as well, we research together
>both highly redpilled, race, JQ, both high IQ
>researching and making plans together, it's awesome
>purpose found?
>notice gf getting more and more depressed, swallowing the pills getting harder for her
>she sees no future if we were to have children, getting nihilistic
>says western civilization is dying
>she tries to tell her family but they turn on her, call her a racist, major family issues and fights within her family
>try to back her up, her family won't talk to me
>she's getting more and more depressed
>she's starting to act weird, tired all the time
>one day I find her dead in our bed
>fentanyl spray + xanax + half a bottle of vodka
>alone again.

Attached: 1520435780317.png (549x534, 285K)

>Ask roastie to prom
>Says yes, we go
>Have good time at dinner, get to dance
>Right after photos, and one dance she vanishes
>Dancing with some other dude
>Turns out she only used me to get to prom because this dude didn't ask her, but wanted to go with him still
>First girl I ever liked, best friend, way too innocent, heart shattered
>15 years later
>Roastie finds me on FB, probably saw my company and my trips, sees $$$, she married that dude but turns out he was a closet fag pounding little boys so she's divorced goods
>She asks to go to lunch sometime
>Perfect.jpg
>Sitting at table by myself
>Beef flaps arrives, starts chatting about old times, and had a giggle about that night
>She starts to get a little friendly, asks about my travels, dreams
>Unbeknownst to her, texted my wife to come to lunch to meet a friend, and right on cue she arrives and sits next to me
>Not listed as married on fb as wife doesn't use it, roastie is speechless seeing her paycheck disappear before her eyes
>Excuses herself to use the restroom, doesn't come back
>Laughinggirls.jpg

Wouldn't of been so bad bitch but you're a fucking cunt for never returning my copy of Donkey Kong Country 2, did this to yourself

I’m becoming a successful older man. I just got my PhD (it sucked ass) and I am now a professor. Let me tell you the THOTS come out of the woodwork from all angles as soon as you reach your prime. These are women who never would have paid attention to me when I was younger. Its extremely fun to deny them.

>>I saw from your Facebook that you work on Wall Street now.

then you know that all i want to do is pay you 200$ to suck on your feet for a hour. no i dont want to date you stacy.

She finished the chad carosol in last place and is a roastie through and through. throw that used condom to the curve and find a bitch 3~8 years younger than her since you have the resources and power to do so.

I’m in IT. I usually just tell girl I’m unemployed, so she doesn’t lose interest immediately

bullshit

I think you got the wrong person

t. welfare NEET

oh my swede bro.

Attached: feel (3).jpg (500x374, 60K)

shoot the jizz and out you izz

Attached: 1525108173374.png (377x377, 83K)

Cool story bro.