Has anyone wanted to just die in a massive battle

has anyone wanted to just die in a massive battle

we need a new world war or something i'm doing literally nothing with my life anyways and this way i can still die with dignity

Attached: miyo05.jpg (600x675, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlunSNY5B48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, its the only way i'll reach valhalla

no I want to live a happy fulfilling life, a successful career, and a loving wife that would bear my children and whom I would be next to when I die peacefully in my sleep

*have a successful career

good lad

yeah but people in big wars typically aren't fighting for some noble purpose.
they're literally just dieing to help further some sort of imperialistic wordly schemes thought up by international bankers or are helping purposefully genocide their own people for similar reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlunSNY5B48

theres no dignity being a suicidal chess piece for evil people

this is depressing i just want a socially acceptable way to die that isn't self inflicted

Attached: Disgusted.png (908x727, 591K)

>getting shot or blown up for rich people is dignity

fuck off commie

I want to go over the top in WW1

i am not feeling the national comradely right now this is also depressing at least the bong was into it do you want a communist revolution or something i'm fine with that too

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-17-at-12-34-04-pm.png (672x372, 257K)

I want to die serving Lord Christ in the final battle of good vs evil

yeah me2

Same, I've had dreams about fighting in wars and doing other cool shit, would much prefer that than going to my job each morning

Go die fighting emus

we need more active conflicts syria didnt go off like it was supposed to and i'm utterly convince assad was innocent

Attached: 1524267510873.png (350x350, 88K)

I'm joining the military to die in battle, sure I have dreams of an Imperial Empire I wish I could have but probably will never happen, I'll just die in battle

millitary today is all drones and tech shit, not worth it

i actualy understand you.
i call it the society deception, a deception that is the result of truth - conscious about what society is - how it works, that is nothing of what our olders promissed lies and just lies, and continue lieing..

they say they prepare the younger
they say they doing easyer to the future of younger
but all they do is fuck up everything and everyone.

yeah you get it

Attached: 222.jpg (605x1000, 144K)

At least I'll die u dummie

I want a war of every single weebshit vs me.

Create the kingdom of Kekistan in the Middle East and recruit volunteers to fight jihadists, fight as king with them to show your valiance when you’re really trying to die.

Attached: 4EC90464-520B-4CD5-90FB-A5CB90707F0A.jpg (1500x742, 59K)