Jow Forums Creative thread

Anyone else on Jow Forums do creative things as a pass time, or even a job?

I want a programme that allows me to brainstorm really easily, something that can efficiently create detailed flowcharts with potentially hundreds of off-shoots and stages. Free would be nice, since I'm paranoid about the internet having my details (yeah, I'm that autistic)

I remember one from school where you could start with a thick line that would then split into threads as you clicked on it, that you could write ideas on or label. Idk what the program was, but it definitely wasn't anything Microsoft
Does banter know anything like that?

Also ITT general discussion of creative things

Attached: e48de8155d2e28e71977403ab23ee844.jpg (520x844, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/pitchofwinter
soundcloud.com/user-115295711/yeet-test-breadbakery-holdthesneeze-check1212
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/CiAFEhECRmw
soundcloud.com/gooey-senpai/w-a-i-f-u
clyp.it/0ymwrshg
esfores.bandcamp.com/track/4um8-le-sh-t-n-r-fckin-brilliant
tamarugite.bandcamp.com/track/lapis-lament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like to make music

post ur music

Attached: 1518646704316.jpg (900x598, 79K)

what kind? using what programme?

soundcloud.com/pitchofwinter
working on a new track

fl studio 12

Not bad at all, i'm not a fan of this music, but this is pretty good mate. Keep that shit up!
I draw and shit, digital mostly nothing great

Attached: canvas.png (2048x1152, 125K)

i eat mini sharks

creative ? or descreative ?

Attached: i-eat-mini-sharks.jpg (360x216, 61K)

thanks

How have you tried eating them?

I make shitty music I guess.

It takes an incredible amount of work not to be shitty. And even then, for most people that isn't really the goal anyway. Anything that gets your through life is worthwhile

I don't really mind that it's shitty really. I enjoy it and that's all that matters to me.
Maybe some day I'll get good at it but I'm not looking to make a career out of it so it doesn't bother me much.

Making music too

I like creating even if it's bad. My biggest problem is that I need to move on constantly so it's very rare that I spend more than a day on something.

Plus I don't really care about the quality since in the end I'm pretty much the only one listening

But everyone. Please create things. Everyone started somewhere, now with internet and computers pretty much every form of art has become easy to do, so just go wild and create something

I always wonder what happens with the guys who make a couple soundcloud beats that blow up and now they are expected to perform live. Surely the act of creating songs on a laptop over the course of a few weeks or months doesn't mean you could do shit live.

this tho, agreed

I guess it depends on the kind of `live' performance. I've heard of a lot of musicians or producers that get tired of live performances; but at the top levels of the music industry it's those performances that make the most money, and not music sales.

I'm make musich... ehehehehehehehhehehem...~
soundcloud.com/user-115295711/yeet-test-breadbakery-holdthesneeze-check1212

There's also a Jow Forums bandcamp label.
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/

Attached: 1523387590887.gif (728x720, 550K)

Never made any live experiences. It does sound really good tho, especially when you make music that makes people move (idk, metal, digital hardcore, trance,...) but at the same time I have this feeling that any live show is better when you're not the performer :x

WTF dude did I just find the only person on Jow Forums that makes breakcore
and it's like pretty good on top of that :o
Amen Breaks >>>

youtu.be/CiAFEhECRmw

i like just dicking around making shit in gimp

Stuff like DJing is actually pretty easy nowadays thanks to the technology. I imagine it would still be pretty draining though.

I draw stuff. Recently I've been making fetishist stuff for quick bucks but not only I get nothing out of it, my account got also suspended. Lole.

Pic related my draw.

Attached: 1525122060965.jpg (780x1024, 118K)

>iori
>not in her ass
oof.

That's pretty good though.

If someone else on Jow Forums makes breakcore, they haven't told me.
Gooey Senpai is our fellow redditor and he's legit. He' also hasn't noticed me to my knowledge, so he lives up to his name.
soundcloud.com/gooey-senpai/w-a-i-f-u
Thanks. I'm working on a deep internet (kinda) track right now. The idea is to only use audio from youtube videos with less than 20 views. I just took a tiny wave and made a synth out of it though, so it really just sounds like a normal song with really basic synths. The drums were from some used car video or some shit.
clyp.it/0ymwrshg
How many dollarydoos for some album art?

Attached: 1eb216c63b9f6409a2f14a0c68720693.jpg (627x718, 231K)

I sometimes make breakcore.

sounds good but the stereo is fucked up right? Or my headphones idk

Tell that French guy.
Hey France! Britain has something to tell you.
Don't be nervous.
He's right here... I think you'll like what he has to say.
Come on user, tell him.
No, it's just panned weird on purpose. I haven't listened to it on speakers yet so if it sounds too extreme I'll lighten up on it.

Attached: 1523474846415.gif (540x550, 233K)

Like someone commissioned me for game assets at /agdg/, the rate is $1.5 per hour. If it took 3hrs then it would be $4.5

what are you doing with france and uk
what if you purposely took ages for a simple drawing

why would he do that? Not everyone is addicted to money and evil dude :p

Those are some good rates. How can I contact you outside of Jow Forums?
(whispers) "im trying to get britain to confess to france that he likes to make breakcore sometimes"

breakcore is cool
listening to igorrr as i'm typing

just a thought
thats not a whisper!

aha Igorrr rulz dude :D
But to be honest I prefere the more diy part of the scene, idk DJ Sailor Moon or goreshit or CDR

I'll make my lie reasonable. Lole.
I think the commissioner will know (by experience) how many hours a draw will take. There is that reputation too so you must not blatantly lie.

...i-i only s-said that c-cause you said
>If someone else on Jow Forums makes breakcore, they haven't told me.

>he fell for the shilling
If you are serious, just hit me a note on my da: neverjoy.deviantart.com

your hairs are great dude :D

Don't get shy on me now! This is your chance to finally show France your breaks, and how you really feel!
I am serious and I'll bookmark it.

Attached: 1523872117725.jpg (581x900, 388K)

Its not quite right yet
Thanks

I make illustrations, I program shit with Cocos2D and JS (pic related) and I make music. Im accostumed to UKGarage, DnB and Breakbeat, I make collaborations with /s4s/ time to time esfores.bandcamp.com/track/4um8-le-sh-t-n-r-fckin-brilliant

Attached: project-img2.png (1285x681, 606K)

simple track but it sounds good :D

Anyways if anyone is interesting to listen to what I make - this is DSBM nothing too fancy
tamarugite.bandcamp.com/track/lapis-lament