S4s here

s4s here
This board belongs to us

Attached: ses.png (3000x942, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/go-to-bed/atan-but-its-actually-emen-by-yung-lad-and-his-pal-kanye-west
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true

This board belongs to THE FROG

Attached: 1776580.png (188x200, 38K)

true

Not true
War

Jow Forums is a free board. it belongs to no one

What about me

We outnumber you 5-1. You're lucky we haven't anschlussed you yet.

Ownership is the last meme.

Amateur

Jow Forums belongs to me. fight me, laddo, I dare.

Attached: 1516891652845.gif (500x500, 503K)

Literally my first day on this board (because I just saw that it existed; I am oldfag), and already war being offered up?

Attached: dam son da phuc.jpg (506x291, 26K)

This board self raids itself anyway

>I am oldfag

Attached: 1510390278371.jpg (5000x5000, 1.35M)

>ses.png
I smell a ruse.

I mean, don't we all, though?

Have I found home?

TFW you fall in love with waifu all over again

░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌

OP does not speak for the whole of s4s we don't claim your board and we are not interested in claiming other boards now or in future

i'm very sorry for the inconvenience

you are not forgiven
your board is bad and produces bad

Attached: 1525304009922.png (3000x942, 295K)

Attached: jake happy.gif (500x281, 542K)

Please tell me why I just now realized that s4s was an actual board.

"Because you're a cuck" might be a legitimate answer to that, because it's the one I imagine being told to me when I project toward the possible responses from this message. I don't have a political or cultural barometer of either of these boards, so please consider me a stranger in a strange land.

But how long have I not been paying attention?

maybe you are just a newfriend ;^)

>But how long have I not been paying attention?
April 2013 btw desu

[s4s] is 5 years old now. It was an April Fools joke making fun of paranoia that Reddit mods were infiltrating Jow Forums (the name of the board is based on a subreddit "Shit Reddit Says"). But then it grew into it's own hilarious shitposting arena when most forgot about it, so moot decided to keep it.

And can I just point out that these two boards are the only two examples of cultural meta-boards (that is, boards which are self-referential to the culture of Jow Forums itself) that exist solely due to the organic production of humans that have interacted on the site?

There's Jow Forums, which is technically a meta-board because it takes on the task of the search for the "most original" content (a worthy quest), but is also an algorithmic consequence of the structural features of code.

Then there's /wsr/, which counts as meta because it acknowledges the separation between "professional" and "Jow Forums" cultures - but this is a binary, and thus counts only as meta insofar as it is a division between itself and other.

/vip/ is only meta because it acknowledges the separation between "capitalist" and "Jow Forums" cultures, and the same binary qualification applies.

Thus, since both /b/ and Jow Forums are "original" boards [although Jow Forums also has a binary origin, being the acknowledgement of the separation between "Jow Forums" culture and English as the default language, essentially - although this would be like saying that /b/ is an acknowledgement of the separation between "Jow Forums" culture and Order itself... which actually is sort of exactly what it is], this Jow Forums is a remediation of both into a hybridization of that which is both a sum-total of communication in written/visual language and the eschewing of any possibility that "order" can exist outside of the context of a Rhetorical Triangle of Ethos, Pathos, and Logos, the Purpose of which is determined by the context in which it is received, the medium being the Internet itself.

I do children's parties, by the way.

Oh, that's rich.

I mean, it's gotta be an earlier reference to the famous "Shit My Dad Says" blog (I don't remember when that was, and I can't be fucked to Google right now), right?

I miss Moot. I suppose the point doesn't matter in terms of relevance to the particular context, though (that's a fuckin' knee-slapper if you think about it).

soundcloud.com/go-to-bed/atan-but-its-actually-emen-by-yung-lad-and-his-pal-kanye-west

Attached: 1525312206552.jpg (567x449, 33K)

singles confirm

Attached: 9.png (9999x9999, 433K)

Honest review: As "Mom's Spaghetti" as the speakers ejaculations of "semen" were (pun intended), the art resonates with me in certain deep and unspeakable ways. I especially appreciate the change up at about 1:30 into the poopedy-scoopedy bit; I think you resolved the crisis nicely in your turn toward absurdity.

Post-Dadaists FTW