He buys games

>He buys games

Attached: 1519014539059.png (2518x1024, 391K)

if you play games, you're already in the loss. you're spending hundreds of hours on literally pointless virtual tasks. you're cucked no matter what, albeit slightly less.

Play games and invest online at the same time*

t. someone who browses Jow Forums.org/r/banter

>says that while he spends time posting on Jow Forums

t. someone who browses Jow Forums.org/r/banter

playing games is just interactive entertainment, and many games are quite social, some involve a fair amount of mental engagement some require fine motor skills possibly in a competitive settings. the main reason games are constantly poo-poo'd by mindless normies and the media is because the average consumer only has so much time to devote to entertainment and relaxation, Hollywood doesn't like interactive entertainment gaining ground and taking a piece of their pie. they don't like that games allow the little guy to make a little game himself and maybe sell it to microsoft a few years later for a billion dollars or so.

Attached: bitch-please.png (228x235, 85K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1525307740839.png (2518x1024, 334K)

You're comparing apples to oranges. Jow Forums is low effort socializing and humor which I check now and then. Less time spent, less effort spent, I can multitask with it, etc. You even learn a little browsing here.
With vidya, it's far from that. You just do the same menial tasks like grinding etc, memorizing useless information like in Pokemon, and all for what? False sense of achievement, and to throw away all your work when you beat the game. And if it's not "beatable", spend literally hundreds of hours playing it, socializing less and less and occupying your brain resources with the game.

>many games are quite social
yeah right. what if I told you you could actually socialize outside games? you waste way less time and money that way.
>some involve a fair amount of mental engagement some require fine motor skills possibly in a competitive settings
This is what gamers tell themselves. You learn tasks completely detached from reality, and worthless IRL—basically it's pure autism, driven by addiction to level-ups and false sense of self-worth.
If you're a pro, at least you have an excuse for that. But pros are quite miserable autists, usually.
"Gamer reflexes" is a meme. You want reflexes, you do physical training, not button pressing. All those "hardcore gamers" with dorito covered fingers who can't bench press once sure put their reflexes to good use, and surely earn money with them.

tl:dr

Jow Forums is shitposting, gayming is wasting shitton of time and nolife mode

>Download a game through torrents
>The game comes outdated in a different language
>Cannot play online because it's a pirate version

Yeah, buy game sucks

>the "don't socialize online do it in Real Life" meme
>the "don't play games hit the gym read a book nigger" meme

Playing video games is still better than browsing Jow Forums

Vydia is as dumb and low effort if you are not some autist.

this is now a s*y thread

Attached: SOY154643.gif (800x371, 113K)

>the "don't socialize online do it in Real Life" meme
Never said that. "Online" and "in games" is different. Online, you talk people who have same interests. In games, you're just playing with random autists.
>the "don't play games hit the gym read a book nigger" meme
Doing any task is better than games. But yeah, that too, imagine. Because everything you learn with games is basically useless. All those years you've spent gave you nothing, basically. It's ok when you have nothing to do, like when you're a teen. But when you're out of middle school, it's time to actually have better hobbies

no it's not. it's dumb fun when you socialize in games. and you socialize better outside games. it's not random people, you don't get distracted with stupid tasks, etc.

> t. someone who posts, writes, browses, and uses r/Jow Forums/imageboard/textboard/internetsite/thebanter/bint

lol bro, I literally came here 1st time in months
I can multitask between several things while reading bant. Moreover, I can leave it for days and just quickly check some memes when I feel like it. All of which barely applies to any vidya.
The boards I do read, I get useful info from. E.g. music or Jow Forums. Even then it's very little time spent

Lol bro I have a time chamber that keeps me from aging when I post on r/thebanter while simultaneously feeding me deep fried chicken so not only am I eating delicious mcchicken I'm also not wasting any of my life and will just get to see what the future is like WHILE posting on an underwater basket weaving forum.

>hundreds
lmao pleb

i dont buy shit

Are you saying you haven't bought McDonalds today? Brb calling ICE to revoke your citizenship and deport you to Mexico

If it's not video games it's something else. I honestly can't remember the last game I played and I still manage to waste most of my time.