Britfeel

I don't have the current month OP edition

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (2340x1705, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZ9gzp1AL88
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
psnprofiles.com/Zabimaru-Bankai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/wZ9gzp1AL88
Post first

Attached: 1536691854062.jpg (1280x853, 93K)

Farts always smell better in Bath

turn me upside down spank me on the ground yeeeeeehaw

Were in December laddy

>tfw lonely red head boy

Thread theme lads, let me know what you think:
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

I know its Decmeber laddy, but I've taken a break from britfeeling for a while and dont have the up to date OP images

i was cold and angry but then i put the heating on and now im warm and tired

Attached: 1537452007967.png (480x406, 55K)

>Thread theme lads
>Ace Combat 6
What's the relevance?

is it gay to suck your own dick? thats what I've been thinking about

Any lads play guitar?

I've been playing half a year with a squier affinity. It's been good to me but I'm starting to outgrow it. It buzzes and awfully passed the 7~ish fret, the action is kind of high and its generally slowing me down (not that I haven't tried to fix this through adjusting the bridge and what not).

Have any of you experienced this? If so what did you do about it?

user, dont do a mayuri

Bought a Mexican strat

Ace Combat has some of best music to ever grace video games, so just trying to bring it to more people.
Also Ace Combat 7 is out soon and I'm hype af

Wish people would shut the fuck up about being ginger today.

Dying for milkshake guys.
Cold, sweet and stuffed with sugar, gonna wake me the fuck up I hope.

Fuck sakes. After looking for a job for months and only going to a handful of interviews which all went poorly i've now got 2 inductions to attend tomorrow.

One is at 5am-8.15am. The other is at 11am and I imagine will go for an hour or two. Both jobs start on January 7th.

The first position is flexible nights doing 2 shifts per week (can stay on Universal Credit) or 4 if I want them. Its basically doing inventory all around the region so could potentially mean long commutes and unsociable hours. I know some of the others who are starting at the same time so it will be easier getting on with coworkers. This job would work better for me in January since I have family staying with me until the 18th and I want to spend as much time as possible with them and drop them off at the airport. The JCP know about this one so I can only turn it down if I accept the other.

The other is a full-time day time job at a factory with better pay and less potential commuting time. It would be preferable going forward beyond January however accepting the position will require missing out on spending 2 weeks with family who live overseas and I might not get to see them again for a few years.

I have no idea which one i'm going to take so i'll just have to go along to both inductions tomorrow and then make a decision. I hate how everything always seems to happen at once. Give me some advice lads.

Attached: 54f0b75dfd986d421ce581df29f7cf8963da8fb2dd001d419af2bd4aec889355.jpg (482x427, 33K)

I bought a Gibson

Seeing some old friends tonight. One lad's birthday in a couple days but he's free tonight.
Love spending money I don't have.

Sorry for your loss laddo

Well that extends to the bigger question. If you had an identical clone, would it be gay to have sex with it. Some argue that since biogically it's just you, it's just masturbation.
I say no since it's still gay sex, and miss me with that gay shit

Do both and take the 11am if you can. Waking up at 4am is not pleasant, your body will not get used to it.

Which body part should I work out today lads?

Attached: 1542217592461.jpg (1000x716, 71K)

Decided to throw away all of my knifes, forks and spoons.

Going to take a leaf out of Poley's book and just eat with my hands.

hello cute ginger boy are you online

A clone of you is still a different person, having sex with another person of the same sex as you is gay, miss me

What's the difference between them and us ones again?

I really want another start in a lovely British racing green but alas I am broke

The brain lad

Attached: 1541314981486.jpg (527x564, 26K)

Legs lad, do your legs

Personally, I'd go for the factory one purely because it seems like a far steadier job.
I'm biased though since I've done factory work in the past and I really enjoyed it, but it was all agency so I couldn't stay.

Collar bones lid

Yeah it's gay, fucking your indendical twin is still gay

Biceps and triceps

The US ones cost more but have better build quality, not that the Mexican ones are bad, and for a guy already committed to learning the instrument it would be not a silly investment now

It's always arm day, user.

>This
Based and well reasoned my lad

That's bullshit. The Mexican and US ones are literally identical in every respect except price. it's just mongs who assume the US ones have better build quality because it's white burger munching plebs who push the buttons to operate the machinery instead of brown taco munching plebs.

The manufacturing process and materials used are 100% identical.

you want to know how I know you own a >gibson

gibson is a dead brand.

My guitar was handmade by Nigerian virgin women

Should have made that clearer. Its just the induction that starts at 5am. The job itself will start at 4am and finish at mid day but might mean up to 2 hours commute which is only partially covered. Basically i'd have to do all nighters twice a week and sleep during the afternoon/evening. If I take that job I will be doing so knowing it will be temporary and ill end up looking for a different full time job. The other job the induction is at 11am but im not yet sure what the working hours will be, probably 8am-4:30pm.

when I was a young boy I often heard my mother and her friends joking about going off to find some "big black men"

Not gonna lie, would give anything to fuck Sweet Anita up her arse so hard that she goes so crazy she can't tell if she's ticking or just losing her mind.

Attached: 1472907326495.png (240x233, 38K)

I own 12 guitars and my dad is a serious collector who owns over 100. Additionally to that, my family is in the music shop business, so i've played a LOT of guitars.

damn son you have an awful mother. you should stab her in the spine

Had a good birthday yesterday lads, spent all of today read my manga in bed, it was super chill, now I'm all up to date so I have to wait until the new year for the next issue, first time I've ever had this for a series I'm so invested in lads, how do I cope?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Might go for a tele next perhaps..

Naaa. Id have a go if I could bend that much

I remember when I was drunk I tried showing my mum /britfeel/, scrolling down got to the end I clicked update and a senor benis cuck pic loaded in and I almost had a heart attack, never alt f4'd so fast in my life

>my family gets paid to shill whatever the brand wants moved so I know a lot.

I'd pump cola

Lad, please don't. I am almost 100% sure that my mum was a skank who went out and fucked black guys on the regular and I worked very hard to try and ignore it for years and years, don't bring this shit back up.

Mate, take a pause and think about that statement. You'll realise that it completely proves that, yes, I do know a lot.

Cor youre an absolute lunatic after a few beers lad

Watch comfy old anime from your childhood

I could handle getting shit on my dick from shagging a bird up the arse, but looking down and seeing something brown on my dick and knowing that it's a lad's shit...nah. I couldn't face it.

>electric guitar
Cringe.

How come /britfeel/ never talks about their day to day interactions with the aristocracy?

it proves you know how to sell something at most
a good salesman could make you pay for his own freshly laid turd, that doesn't mean its good.

>acoustic guitar
anyway here's wonderwall

But obviously the salesman knows it's a turd.

In any case, I've never worked in the shop, so I I'm not a salesman. I just meant that I've played about 100x more guitars than most people have.

Yeah but you don't and he tricks you into buying it, thats what happens at any store.

I've never interacted with the aristocracy.

>Cringe posts on britfeel
Whinge

Just run around 100m to catch a bus. I feel genuinely sick. Been on the bus about 5 minutes but still feel fucked.

Just drove off a bit in my bus to give a fatty a run, gosh I hate fat people

Never thought I'd see an argument about guitars on britfeel if I'm honest lads.

>Warm bit between a woman's legs
Minge

>Ate to much food in one sitting
Binge

Sorry for being late lad no BO4 codes left. They've stopped selling the promotional ones at the shop I go to.

Attached: 20181218_162026-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 990K)

getting a flight down to southampton at 9 lads
could leave home right now desu and be at the airport in an hour, not doing anything really at the moment
yea or nay?

On the bus. A fat lad got on 5 minutes ago and is still panting like a dog. He smells bad. If he passes out or starts vomiting im not going to help him.

Like Wolverine
I try to be a loner
but the chicks think I've got an adumantium boner

Speaking of Black Ops 4. Time to continue the grind for dark matter

Better being early to be honest

>Flap of hair to hide fivehead and shit eyebrows
Fringe

Might as well. Its always good to be early for a flight, just take a book to read at the airport.

Why you going there lad?

90 mins new maps simple as

>Black Ops 4.
stop playing paki games

at school they called me pigeon boy because I have a big nose an weak jaw

>taking a flight during a weather warning.

family lives in poole, i'm heading down for christmas and southampton is the closest airport with internal flights from manchester

>stop playing paki games
says the paki

it's just a bit of rain and some wind lad, it's not like a blizzard

Have fun mate, hope it all goes well with the weather and that

Gonna tell them you shagged Cola? Show of the pictures to them too?

for a list of white approved games, see here psnprofiles.com/Zabimaru-Bankai

not worth falling out the sky for some rain is it

this apu is one of the cutest

lndubitabIy.

Attached: 1540186318794.png (951x406, 80K)

back home from uni for christmas, absolutely freezing at my mums but she'll be home from work soon so I can get the heating on and have a cup of tea and some chocolates then having chilli for tea so well looking forward to that. House is fully christmas decorated now so getting in the christmas mood

>cute boy who browses these threads
ginge

>uni
normies aren't welcome here

>Black Ops 3
>Destiny
>Assassins Creed
paki games

>Low quality lighting
Dinge

Gretsch streamliner is the solution lad. I'd love one myself

Attached: 5ad2038fdaa78b56f990355150ca2026--john-lennon-beatles-the-beatles.jpg (236x351, 16K)

It's a literal crime to not use the December OP image. Fuck you lad.

> To apply a trace of color to
Tinge