>2014
>download tinder
>6 matches, 1 response, 0 dates
>delete, get Jow Forums
>ff to 2019
>195lbs lean (1.9m height)
>download again
>8 matches, 4 fatties, 3 responses, 1 date with 300lber (ghost her)
what are the implications? I’m ugly? Where do I go from here?

Attached: 1C1BACA8-2343-4287-A138-4C9F3D25B3D3.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8ntlth/how_to_really_succeed_at_tinder_not_just_another/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prolly not ugly, just use real life instead of an app for whores my dude

Could be. Could also just be that you're not presenting yourself properly. Have to show that you're a leader and/or have social status above all else.

Im a leader. A shift leader at Walgreens

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Tinder died in 2013.

Do random sluts have to know that? It's called lying dude.

>get matches because lucky genes snd mildly fit
>social skills are ass and cant flirt, never know when its too early to ask out or too late and just end up having boring conversations

Ok call me an autist all you want but what are girls expecting when they ghost me after two replies? Some witty joke about sex or something?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8ntlth/how_to_really_succeed_at_tinder_not_just_another/
Also if you don't post a pic of yourself (that you're using on tinder) there is no other advice to give you.

I found a lot of it was how you shaped your profile. For example when I first got tinder I used some random photos of me and one lifting and had shit results. Later on I picked out different photos and got much better results (beach photo with friends instead of just a gym photo for example). Also this is oddly specific but I added a photo of me skateboarding (I think I was just doing front board and a flat bar) and got way more matches just because it seemed cool. The women on tinder are generally awful though

How about you fucking kill yourself, redditor?

Attached: IMG_20180312_165136.jpg (588x598, 39K)

It's not so much as being ugly but having shitty pics

Everything in that post is good advice though.

Yeah, but it's from online autism forum A and we're on online autism forum B, so it's bad

Try going on gay tinder, as an experiment.

Explain how

Attached: E5206F67-B637-4F8C-9C4D-BFF9A2F82B7C.jpg (480x360, 18K)

8 matches for a guy on tinder in 2019 is actually exceptional. Most guys experience 0 matches, or maybe 1 every once in a while. 8 is a high number for men (except uber-chads).

Women can literally get 100+ matches a day.

I’m so happy I’m gay.

How did you become gay?

child abuse

mirin hard

The same way you make friends.

>Tinder
Tinder went to shit a long time ago.
Online dating in general is a fucking joke. For every "success story" you hear there's going to be hundreds of cases like yours - and you're doing better than most.

"Pickup artists"/"Hookup culture"/'Casual only" attitudes are a cancer to any dating area and inevitably kill it by treating people like meat. Disco, dance clubs, nightclubs, bars, meets, online dating, all dead because some dicks and gaping cunts ruined the broth.
Real life hobby groups and shit like that are your best bet now. Just get into some mainstream gender neutral hobby and you'll find some nice girls. Art groups/meetups work for me.
Or be white, visit Japan and just use Tinder there.

Yeah dating apps in general are shit for men. For average looking men, dating apps are like grinding in an RPG. For below-average looking men, dating apps are like grinding your dick on sandstone. I know guys who look considerably better than me and they get zero real matches for weeks at a time. Every now and then they'll get super desperate landwhales shooting way out of their league but that's it.

I uninstalled Tinder and Bumble last year and haven't looked back. Talking girls up IRL is orders of magnitude easier than through dating apps. A shit ton of women on dating apps will lead you on, waste your time and then ghost you the second they match with someone better looking than you. A lot of them are also on dating apps exclusively to seek attention/validation.

Go on....

>Real life hobby groups and shit like that are your best bet now.
Don't fall for this like I did. I signed up to an absolute assload of gender-neutral normie hobbies. Every day of the week I'm doing something different. What do I see? A smattering of insecure 5-and-belows, forced to grow a personality/interests in lieu of a face or body.

The last bastion of meeting women is and always will be cold approaches. Otherwise known as street harassment if you're bad at it. Bars/nightclubs and the like are just for free validation, most women are either too busy or too boring to have hobbies, and the internet has always been a howling pit of despair. Approaching every attractive woman you see in the street, in stores, at cafes, etc and quickly figuring out whether they're worth a trial date is the only way left. This is as it should be. Mixed-gender social spaces are created purely for the benefit of those who lack the confidence to approach outside of sanctioned spaces. Those people shouldn't be breeding, so it's a blessing that those spaces have become wastelands.