>Send her a message
>1 hour
>No reply

How badly did i fuck up?

Attached: arrr.png (422x741, 552K)

>the last message
m8 come on did you just start browsing 3 days ago

>xD

Just block her and pretend this never happened.

Idiot.

Cringe

If legit, it's 2am here, she's probably asleep retard

E-girl or girl you actually know?

Be honest, how intoxicated were you went you sent this? Also chill the fuck out, not everyone is leaping to their phone at 3am

wew lad

This is Peep Show tier cringe, you have to kill yourself asap

Noice
Now post her reje.... reply

not bad. if she likes u she will think its sweet. if you are ugly or she doesnt like you shes going to think ur a massive creep or at the best - pathetic. i hope its the first option, user.

>”manned up”
>didn’t say it in person
Kill yourself

>First message

Just before i send you this i want you to be fully aware that i am a weak beta male

>Second message

I worship you, you are a perfect goddess and I'm not worthy

>Third message

Incase I haven't completely dried your pussy yet, have this.
Please never sleep with me.
Where didn't you fuck up?

Attached: 1535285425511.jpg (500x700, 148K)

Nice b8 friend. I wont be giving you anymore (you)'s though

>confessing to a woman via text
OH NONONONONO

>I am truly afraid of what your response will be
LMAO. Dis dude fell right as he left the gate.

third message has to be most spiralistic damaging message to you, the space between you and her, and her, and the other you. shake it down

This. Should have said this in person...

Maybe she's sleeping...

>First message
I have no confidence

>Second message
"You are perfect"
Not horrible, bad delivery, though
"It's ok to reject me"
Nigga why?

>Third message
Jeez Louise, son. That was just unnecessary

I hope you have learned something from this

Declare yourself in person you faggot

LMAO is this bait? Or are you 13 years old?

Please change the god-awful font on your phone you disgusting nigger.
As for your question; you done fucked it all up.
There is no recovery from this unless she responds positively to this (somehow).
The absolute worst thing you could possibly do is send more messages.

It hurt my soul to read. I hope this person is

did you unironically send this bitch a blog post.... you're a moron OP. you can't text something like this. you gotta say it in person.

Cringe/10

Attached: IMG_2956.jpg (551x488, 37K)

Tell it to her irl

Fell for this also once,when I were 24 the second grl I ever dated in my life.
Text her about how I want to go down on her for hours and make her feel like a queen. Asked me from where I got this,told her from the bottom of my heart.
Ahhhh for fuck sake,I did so much stupid shit in my life...

You should tell her that in person.

Delete it now before she opens it and tell her in person, minus the stupid beta shit.

ahh yikes bro REALLY should have vetted this with Jow Forums first
move onto the next one, try not to be a retard this time

haha

you're a fucking tool

Get off the internet you dumb fucker

>I'M NOT SICK BUT I'M NOT WELLLLLL

This reminds me of myself when I was 18.. at least I told her in person

Yikes, she's probably laughing at you when she reads that. Block her

>Dont feel guilty to turn me you down xD xD
Even if i tried i couldnt make myself sound more insecure in 1 sentence

jesus fucking christ boi
I hope you are not over 20 yo
anyway if she fancies you its ok, but jesus fuckin christ boi

>“Man up”
> send her this wall of cringe
>mfw
Why do you do this to yourself op

Fucking hell OP you are retarded.

If you're gonna do the whole "confessing your love" thing it needs to be done in person and super casually. I managed to get with my girlfriend by casually and confidently saying "hey i'm not gonna play any games, i'm interested in you as more than a friend" do note i had a massive crush on her but i didn't sperg out like you did.

I pray that she will only reject you and not publically humiliate you

She is 100% gonna screenshot this and laugh about it with her friends

Has she answered yet?

>Cringe/10
secondly,this type of this should be done in person and if u really wanted to do this over a text then a simple text msg would have suffice.

A general piece of advice would be to keep electronic correspondence to a minimum. However integrated it is in todays society, as a man with his head on straight you should just keep that shit under control.

If you have anything of meaning to say to someone, say it to their face. Texting is great, but it should be used more as a way to keep in contact and organize actual interactions with people rather that replacing them.

Saying anything of substance to a woman over text is just a surefire way to dry her pussy like the sahara. Even though I had to stop reading after the first sentence of you text, i still have to say that some things that are cringe over text go over better irl.

These. Learn from this user, saying what your heart says isn’t always the right choice. At least use more efficient wording and messaging

The people are harsh here but they take the time to help you. I appreciate your goofy ass OP, this is just how we express shit. Just continue on getting better

> Don't worry about being short

Fucking hell mate, she probably wasn't up until this point. Why the fuck did you bring this up, it has nothing to do with anything?

If you'd just sent 'Ive been in love since...' on you would probably have been okay.

Haha damn

Shit, I've already screenshot this and my mates are laughing about it

That's very sweet and the way you treat a lady. Good luck!!!!

Save all the romantic lovey dovey crap for when youre actually WITH the girl. This comes off as pathetic

oh no no no AHAHAAHAHA

how do people get past high school with this mentality?

Imagine getting OP's text from the ugliest girl you could think of or a guy friend you didn't think was gay, it's the same fucking thing.

How exactly would you respond? I'd just ignore the text.

All you said to say was I really like you wondering if your into dating see how it works out. If she said no just say ok but I think it's best if we stop hanging out.

are you really this fucking faggy

Wait another hour and call her a rancid swine for not responding. Bitches love a bastard.

>Saying more than 50 words to a female at a time

in all seriousness i've done something similar, maybe not on that cringe extent, but sometimes you just do stupid shit because you want to cut OP some slack at least

>thinking OP really sent that

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

The redder it is, the more you fucked up
Also, you should have said it in person, except the shit marked in red
You told her you don't mind her turning you down so she did. Don't half ass it
FAGGOT

oops

Attached: file.png (459x438, 320K)

@50025392
look mom i replied to everyone!

>Expressing yourself via text
>Confessing your "love" at all
>Emotional diarrhea like a teenage girl

Do you not realize how creepy this comes off?

>4 messages in a row
>XD
>Expecting a response at 2am
Yeah just delete her number and pretend she's dead, because you now are to here nigga

I send shit like that all the time and it works great, gf really digs it sometimes. just be yourself OP. Don't listen to the others here, in fact, you need to behave MORE beta if that's what you wanna do, who cares?

Real alphas send cringy beta shit to their GFs

this obviously isn't his gf tho

Did she reply yet or what OP? You didn't kys yourself did you?

lol u fucked up

retard, of course your gf would find it cute. does it look like OP ever had a gf?

This. Did the same with my girlfriend, just tell her you like her and hate this puberty does-she-like-me-or-not shit. Be direct but jeeesus don't instantly open the cringy comit bucket of love confession what is wrong with you.

she could be. I also sent cringy beta shit to her before she became my GF, I think it's what made her fall for me~ :D

Point is that being urself literally is the key

lol I did the same with one girl since I was drunk and in my feelings. Never again will I talk about my feelings to a girl, never ever. It won't work out.

But my text wasn't as beta as yours tho.

I sent that kind of shit to her before she was my GF though, via text, like after only knowing eachother for 2 days type of shit lol

You did well in some parts and did catastrophically bad in others.

That lack of confidence and doom saying (not to mention the xD) very likely turned her off from you unless she finds awkward shit like that cute. You may have fucked yourself.

Write an alternate text for him to send one word at a time

Carya,

>spelling her name wrong
we're off to a great start

Pls deliver OP

Attached: 237D9B2A-CB5A-4F8A-8A8B-ABC8332D2134.jpg (500x500, 33K)

My sweet flower, my shooting

nigger

>2:18 AM
>urgh sounds so cliché xD
>Holy fuck I'm having trouble breathing xD
Cringe.
But you've already sent it, wait and see what happens

Try texting pls respond

Imagine reading this and knowing the next sentence you stamp out is about to fucking devastate another human being's world for a minimum of 3 months

I did something like this once when i was 16. It doesn't work user, i want to hug you. Everything's gonna be alright user, but this one isn't gonna happen.

Attached: 1548859888292.jpg (640x640, 80K)

not her problem

>or a guy friend you didn't think was gay,
>How exactly would you respond? I'd just ignore the text.
That's exactly what I did, haven't seen him in person since. Gonna be awkward.

> xD
You've lost her mate

I get that and agree but if she has even a modicum of respect or admiration for this kid that empathy she must feel when seeing that box of preteen mayhem has got to fucking suck.

fair point. hopefully she was honest and direct about it

That's what happens when you watch too many movies this crap isn't working in real life,it wasn't manly at all mate,you should've asked her out for a date and then make your move, puking your emotions to a woman never works...best of luck next time I hope you learned your lesson bro (: