Day 3 of trying not to be fat

Feel like I need to post today, mostly studied on fitness, trying to Fit in to the budget gym and protein.
Physical:
6ft4in
230lbs
Exercise:
200 jumping jacks
75 sit ups
50 bodyweight squats
50 push-ups
27 burpee’s
20 flutter kicks
30 sec plank
Nutrition :
Goal:
;> 2300 kcal
240 g protein
Today
2100 kcal
150 g protein

No cold shower today
What more do I do? You all are way more smart then me.

Attached: A327F72F-2AD1-4FC6-A1BA-1B123B3E8492.jpg (1574x2100, 398K)

Absolutely sickening. How about you stop giving a fuck what people think about you and go start lifting weights.

Literally walk to the gym, don't drive.

Have sex :)

Attached: 1550889736887.jpg (162x250, 5K)

fork put downs x F

this isn't your blog fatass. Keep going though, but you'll never get fit with calisthenics. and did you mean

The calisthenics meme claims another victim. Lift like you life depends on it. because it does.

Yeah I used the wrong symbol

No thanks

Skinny is pretty, dont listen to fatfucks on Jow Forums

head down to and begin cutting
Youre 6'3, the average "fit" poster is a fat manlet. You can do calisthenics and still look better than them(manlets)

Attached: 6A2E53F4-3DA7-4B25-8ABE-A672CA906919.jpg (500x375, 45K)

If he doesn't do some weightlifting, weight-loss will look horrible on him.

its all about face>height>frame

the only way you can achieve good facial aesthetics is by being at a low body fat percentage

Attached: ED685713-17D0-4620-8122-7EF43EA66282.jpg (500x351, 21K)

I don’t think I am a faggot though. I don’t want to be a twink

his shoulders are broad, he'll look better than he does now if he starts cutting immediately; or he might end up with lose skin

what does sexual preference have to do with anything

Attached: 4D5D5B44-30E3-475C-B966-B9B1816DC4DE.jpg (1023x768, 76K)

I phrased it wrong, I dont want to be skinny, I just want to look toned, and not feel like shit all the time.

What's ur timing on food and meals? I'd recommend fasting til it's all gone. Then just incorporate some kind of fasting afterwards for the rest of ur life. But fasting will be the key in ridding ur midsection of the shit you've accumulated over the years. I'd recommend less calories and less carbs. Ur hitting a lot of calories which I don't understand why when main goal is fat loss. If u fast and hit lower calories your body will have a better composition. Lower calories into multiple meals is the devil. Just hit lower calories and do fasting. Focus on good fats and meat and protein powder. Most other things fuck with ur hormones and ruin ur body composition.

In regards to training, keep doing what ur doing, but focus on the form and stretch and contraction. Dont mindlessly get to the end of ur sessions.

You'll get there bro, love you

youre not going to become toned by doing calisthenics/cardio at maintenance

I meant less then 2300

I’m learning

Goal

Just do a normal barbell program with some cardio holy fuck

Attached: 20 - B1MRZuw.jpg (600x599, 161K)

Cool response bro really touched on all my points. Leaving the thread now . Goodluck on the battle of the will with ur weightloss

eating that much protein is only going to bring you pain son, but you'll have to learn the hard way.

I doubt you can do all that shit

u have a woman stomach

meant for

>mega chad

>alfonso

Imagine if every moron who wanted to start lifting here made a post about it every fucking day. You aren’t special, post this shit in an existing thread or fuck off

You should be doing at least 2x 48hr fasts per week you fat fuck.
Do SS or SL and burpees for cardio.
>sit ups
stop it

You need to be eating more like 1300 calories

You daily blogger types always burn out and never come back. Fuck you, and fuck everyone like you.

Bro it's day 3, fuck off until day 90. Just eat less and lift weights.

Literally stop eating. Every other day.