What's the best way to do intermittent fasting?

What's the best way to do intermittent fasting?

Attached: 1552721828680.webm (722x1080, 2.25M)

creepy faggot

eat shit

How is a girl like this supposed to be a good caring and supportive girlfriend and later good mother? She is literally trash.

eat for a bit then don't eat for a while, then do it again

I started by doing an EC stack every 4 hours, bumping from the baseline of 16 hours up to 23 with an hour of OMAD eating and then repeating the next day.

my buddy does 9hrs of eating and the rest fasting. So he'll come to work on an empty stomach, have breakfast at 10, and then eat whatever and finish with dinner at 6pm.

Sounds like IF is more about skipping a meal and thus restricting daily calories then about the magical effects of only eating once per day.

this
i blame the democracy and freedom

>download Zero app
> decide on either 16/8 or 13/11
>start

I’ve been on 16/8 for almost 7 months. I start fasting at 8pm and go until 12pm. It’s been pretty easy and sustainable for my lifestyle. So far my blood sugar has gone from a fasted +7 mmol to an average of 5.2 mmol. I’ve lost fat while gaining muscle since my body isn’t constantly dealing with insulin.

So does it mean that as long as you only eat in the 8hr window and fast for the remaining 16hrs it will work?
My buddy does 12:00-18:00 eating lunch and dinner, and fasts 18:00-12:00 the next day. He's a student so his physical exertion outside gym is minimal.

I'm a metal worker in a factory and I move sheet metal and poles up to 30kg every few minutes. My work hours are also different, 06:00-15:00, so I get more hungry because of the physical effort. If I ate breakfast and lunch 06:00-14:00 eating window and fasted 14:00-06:00 the next day would it still have the same effect?

She is even lower than trash

Jannies, the girl in the video is underaged

imagine being a biological essentialist and believing in gender roles

Yes, as long as you’re eating in an 8 hour window you’ll be fine. I just time it from 8pm onwards so that it’s just skipping one meal for me in the morning.

>13/11

how is that even fasting

This place is more entertaining than the misc.

Cannot be true. She looks like she had sex with lots of guys and underage girls don't have sex.

I just skip breakfast and have a late lunch at 12:00-13:00.
Last meal is at 20:00.
Funny thing is, I'm not usually even hungry at my lunch time and have to force myself to eat.
Also it's really hard to bulk while doing IF or any other restricted eating.

I don’t follow the 13/11 method but the theory is that you’re following your circadian rhythm by timing it to the rise and setting of the sun.

Attached: 360130A2-F4AC-48B5-A9A8-757ADE78BB67.jpg (750x1212, 343K)

I shit, piss, and puke on filthy Americanoscum. May Allah bring dark days and disaster upon you!

shes going to fuck chads in her 20s and then "settle down" with an engineer after she hits the wall

This. One of the better benefits I've found is literally spending the entire day not even hungry. You could also feel like an absolute monster during your workout or cardio, something to do with instinctual heightened performance because you're supposed to be "hunting for food" or some such. I say could because some people are literally unable to function with low blood-sugar.

What app is this from?