Tfw DNP came in today

>tfw DNP came in today
Going to pig out and today and do 5 hours of cardio tomorrow on 30% faster metabolism
Why do people not like drugs again?

Attached: 1551291572798.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

t. suicidal OP

>>>/fuck_off_and_die_faggot/

I thought about doing 6-oxo, Tren, and DNP at the same time for maximum effect

pic is me listening to thriller over your retarded grave.

Do you enjoy starving yourself for months to get a sixpack when you could just lose all your bodyfat in a week with a handfull of pills?

I hope you know that the DNP generals died here because their posters did.

I assume you know DNP has been the cause of death in people's lives right?

enjoy your nerve damage lmao

You're going to die, not painlessly, if you consume this.

Don't let this faggots get you down OP. Let us know about your progress, I'm very interested to see how it plays out.

>Being so much of a weak-willed faggot that you use Chinese rat poison instead of just eating less

Lmao

As an intro biochem student, I advise you not to take DNP.

as a person who took biology in high school I advise you not to take DNP

This. What is the point of taking dnp unless you for some reason MUST cut to a certain weight in 2 weeks? Like if you're an athlete being paid millions to make weight but even then you should have started earlier...

As a retard, you are also a retard

Nah, im fed up with having garbage metabolism and having to eat 1 vegetable and an unseasoned chicken breast a day to lean bulk
fraud is right, building muscle without roids is retarded, as is keeping fat off without DNP, now i can eat carbs again

As a person who has a brain I also advise you to not take DNP

>Too retarded to cook his own meals
>Is going to ingest rat poison
Based retard.

>/fraud/
>advising anyone to take dnp
confirmed for not having been there

Im not saying they advocate for it, but trying to build muscle without >1000ng/dl testosterone is dumb because your results will be negligible
By the same logic, trying to lose fat with the average trash metabolism where you have to do 3 hours of HIIT every day and eat 1500kcal to lose fat is retarded

U mad nigger
>Going to pig out and today
Have fun dying and barely losing any weight lmao

Im not really going to pig out, but i am going to get some gyros and i dont want to spend 1 week doing cardio to burn it off

Just do a standard cut or fast, why would you want to kill yourself? This shit is actual poison and taking enough of it will boil you alive.

Because fuck biology, fuck my weak ass metabolism, there are faggots out there who can eat 4000kcal on a cut ffs.
Fuck being natty when there are solutions to problems

user ignore everyone in this thread, you are already completely retarded so cooking it with DNP isn't going to have a noticeable impact.

At least i can eat what i want now

Lol people actually thinking dnp kills you unless you are literally retarded and pop like 5 of them in one go

Dude you have the wrong ideas. I’ve been curious about DNP too lately. But your ideas about test and metoblism are wrong. The max difference in people’s metabolisms are 1-300 calories. And that’s just sitting around all day. Take into account that they’re active and don’t eat a lot or for a long time these are who you think have some kind of magical metoblism. But I think if you want to cut faster DNP is okay, like in my case I just want to get lean so I can hop on test and start building muscle on a hypertrophy routine a lot sooner rather than bulking on SS like I did.

And about the test, levels can mean nothing. It’s how your body optimizes it. There’s dudes with shit levels at like 400 and only being 20 but they’re body makes the most use of it, optimizes it better. It’s really free test you want to look at. But we should hop on gear anyways.

Not who you were replying to btw

I can gaurantee you that the only people who can cut on 4000 calories are either over 350lbs or are training at the Olympic level

Gonna be on a cardarine/DNP stack next week lads wish me luck

Might also water fast or 1200 a day not sure yet but definitely intense cardio probably sprints and stair runs get shredded as fffffuccck

Attached: 3ac2257ba8c9f487e258860a88c0c3af.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

Also Op, I ended up deciding against DNP after learning that there are next to none sources that are pure. There was one really good source and he was shutdown/raided. Look into the scorpion files about that. These unpure sources are the reason people get nerve damage.

What I decided on instead is fasting 48 hours on 48 off. The off days I eat omad and stay in a deficit, and lift. It’s seriously not easy to do, but I’ve dipped from 220 to 217 in 3 days. I’m guessing in 1 month I’ll be 205

That's one month feeling like a complete shit, while lifting, weak and without drive. It's easy to say, but i already know you won't last one month.

Reminder to take T3 as nothing shuts your metabolism down faster than DNP.
Also take high dose of the antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E to stay healthy.

But user, dying is one of the fastest ways to loose weight.

Attached: 1550145673179.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Dnp is legit for failures

The thought process of most users is a losing mentality, I used DNP a number of times and rebounded and felt like suit and missed work and was a sweaty mess. Got results, but didn't keep them. I don't even cut as such now, I just eat well all the time and stay at 9-10 percent body fat year round

Basically, if you need a shortcut, you're already fucked

If you still struggle with diet or discipline in any way and you are considering dnp then just give up

It’s honestly not impossible when you watch the lbs go down each day. I’ll have a lot more success than the guy who takes DNP because he believes in significant differences in his metoblism vs others

Anyone with the mindset of actually wanting lasting results will have far more success going for DNP than fasting, the goblins who take DNP without thinking how their T3 levels are down in the dumps after and rebounding hard are legit retarded. DNP is the best compound in the bodybuilding world hands down.

I have no way to prove that you will/ won't maintain a strict diet for a whole month. So let's leave it like that.

No without a doubt dude. But look through the OPs posts in this thread. I’m not saying it’s without a doubt, but the way he talks about metoblism and genetic fairness reads like a fat fuck who’s gonna take DNP and then immediately coming off remain eating like shit and gain it all back. That’s all I’m getting at dude. Like if I could be 100% sure it was pure I’d do a couple 2 week cycles myself.
Likewise