Tfw failed at 60kg bench press after a few sets and had to be saved by a stranger

Feels bad man. Lots of shame personally too.

Attached: 1531349961858.png (551x470, 104K)

loser

>failed at 60kg bench
how is it even possible?

It happened to me when I was first started lifting.

Time to switch gyms

If he saved you he probably thinks high of himself mate.. you gave him somethign to be happy about saving a mans lie.. he wont feel bad to you at all.. weve all been there aye

>be me
>bench pressing 45 plate
>feeling strong at the gym I could add more weight fuck yeah
>add 10 plate
>can't get the barbell out of the rack
>put the 10s back

Been lifting for 1 month

10 pl8 to each side is a bit much, next time if you feel strong either just stick to your current routine and progress like normal and save your energy for next workout, or add 2.5kg max only

Same, freshman year of hs I could only max like 115

115 in freedom units*

should have lowered the bar on your throat and let it all go user...

dyel?

Attached: 1488550581722.jpg (500x375, 40K)

I know it's difficult but don't be ashamed, you will get better.

Don't worry bro, failure is part of growth. I

Been there, done that. Well, I rolled the bar down my body myself, but still. First of all, this is a lesson for you to never use clips when benching. Secondly- you might be scared to do bench next time, so walk up to the biggest dude you see and ask for the spot.

What? I meant adding 20lbs+ to your working sets above you already max set is a bit too much

I what???

I... i love you

I was gonna say I'd fail at 600kg bench too.

Kek

>leg day
>squat 405lbs for 8, feeling good about trying more weight
>try 455x1
>fall straight down, slamming bar on safety bars, super loud, people looking at me I’m retarded
Feels bad man

That feels like a big jump, should have gone up incrementally

I remember I did this with deadlift years ago. 355 shot through the roof, 405 felt like it would barely come off the floor. I think my form was just shitty.

Wait. Are there actually ''males'' out there who cannot push 60kg off their chest? Honestly this is scary.

Attached: 1423654745754.jpg (460x397, 39K)

Who said I was male ;)

Attached: 1547757954726.png (775x861, 313K)

Attached: 1551714485267.png (1280x715, 985K)

Depends, if it's his last rep of his last set on his last exercise on an arm day, he could be tired or some shit. Lots of variables we don't know about.

>not benching 55 pl8
Shiggy

That's over 2 tonnes!

Yeah, sometimes I go do reps to failure at the end of my push day.

Some of us start out weaker then others bro.
When i started lifting an empty bar was fucking heavy. My bench is still low at 80kg but progress is the only thing that matters.

I even started with the women's 15kg bar.

been lifting for 9 weeks and im only benching 50kg. is there something wrong with me?

I wouldn't know, it took me like 6 months to go from an empty bar to 50kg. Lacking an appetite makes gains very difficult. On the bright side, low bf%.

It depends on the number of reps/sets you do with those. Obvious advice is to add something like 1 or 2 kg a week. Don't neglect assistance lifts such as dips.

>literally yesterday
>8 reps of 50kg for warm-up
>start my 3x8 of 70kg
>first set is fine
>second set I fail on the 8th rep and can only rerack it on one side and roll away from it
>feel the cardio bunnies watching
>decide to not reduce my weight and do a third set
>do 6 reps and manage to barely rerack it
I am unsure how to feel about this. I was the most buff guy by far at the time and everybody else was doing literal 30kg shit so I gues they kind of mired my strength and dedication? or maybe I am just retarded

Attached: socrazyzz.jpg (3725x2449, 1.98M)

i do dips on a different day. I've been increasing slowly. I do 4 sets of 8 reps currently, 50kg.

>tfw bang out 125 lbs bench 3x5 easy
>can hardly do 130 lbs 3x3

In a year, these retards who never read the sticky will be telling newfags it’s normal to progress at like 1.25kg a week, saying 1pl8 ohp is an achievement and calling anyone with delts and abs a roider.

I couldn’t fucking bench the bar when I started lifting at 20.

I'm a 14 y/o manlet an can bench 105kg, fucking looser