Another week has gone by Jow Forums. Did you remember to squat at least twice this week?

Another week has gone by Jow Forums. Did you remember to squat at least twice this week?

Attached: IMG_20190316_093339.jpg (1966x2529, 859K)

4 times. Feels good, mayne

Is it normals for knees to be a bit red after squatting Asking for an imaginary freind

your quads look like a ballsack

i only squatted once because i think i fucked up my knee so im skipping the gym today

That happens when you don't have twigs for legs and aren't a fat fuck.

changed from 2x a week to 3x for the last 3 weeks. Feels good mang.
Having a bit of tightness in the hip socket? can I do anything to help it out.

Foam roll, pigeon stretch, goblet squats

cheers bro, i love getting baked and doing some yoga/foam rolling so I'll give it a try.

I'll be honest breh, I love squats. They're my best compound lift by a mile. I don't have the best ankle mobility but I still force my shit down to 90 degrees and hold that shit to get the burn going.

But my legs are fucked.
My hips are fucked,
My knees are fucked,
My ankles and calves are fucked, my arches are fucked, everything right down to my toes are fucked. Once I hit 335 lowbar it all went downhill from there, I work 8+ hours a day as a cook and I'm limping from start to finish. When I wake up I hobble around like an old man and when I come home I dive on a couch and don't move for anything. I haven't put up a decent squat day in over a month. I feel like, like I'm not gonna make it breh.

1st time i heard nasty crack from my third sets second squad, think i avoided injury
2nd time i barely did my previous weight with 3 reps
time to deload and add volume?

go get a deep tissue massage.

I do lowbar squat on Tuesday and front squat on Saturdays, should I just do lowbar twice a wweeK?

3 times and hit a new PR on Friday, 3x330lbs.

I'm doing SS, and I know Mark would kill me if he knew I was changing the routine around, but I've gotten to the point where 3 days of PR squats is taking a toll and my lifts stall if I do it that way, so I've switched to Monday and Friday as heavy days, and Wednesday as a lighter (90% Monday's weight) day; I might consider front squatting on Wednesdays later though

why squat twice when you can use 1 day for DL too?

lol thank god i thought i was the only one with visible quad imbalance i guess it isnt that bad afterall

I did back squats and front squats.

Did squat three times this week. Only 85 kg because manlet+beginner, third month. Is it respectable to progress with about 5kg on the squat each month? I am 5'9" and 145 lbs. In two weeks I can do 6 sessions on the same weight and then increase by 2.5 kg.

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

I broke both legs 6 weeks ago,so not on it quite yet

5 kg is extremely slow progress tbqh

Eat more

lol

do you ever get tired of posting the same image

I'm doing SL5X5 so I squat three times a week, every week. I'm going to look so bottom heavy.

No.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.32_[2018.09.22_20.39.02].png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

What does this guy look like in real life

how am i doing?

Attached: Photo on 3-14-19 at 10.14 PM #2.jpg (1080x720, 157K)

Total beginner here about a month and a half in, why is my progress stalling at like 120lbs? 2 gym days ago I failed 2/3 sets of 125lbs, and just yesterday I barely squeaked out my sets of 115. Any advice?

eat more

Hi

Attached: AB9E7542-1EA2-429E-965D-691F33952C43.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

No, just once. Yesterday. Fuck squats.

>only 90 degrees
kek

You can do both the same day.

Let me guess, you're a roided /plg/ faggot who only ever does squats and deadlifts and has a garbage upper body?

Yes, this post is my cope. But for real.

Swear I'm eating like a pig

i dont squat or deadlift because it makes me too sore to do cardio

but my thighs are getting smaller and smaller

what do i do?

HTFU

my balls often hurt after I squat, anyone else experience this?
I don't notice any particular strain during the squat but afterwards its really distracting

>roided up
Absolutely not
>plg who only does squats and deadlifts
Yes but also bench
>garbage upper body
I don’t have a pic, but meh. Not dadbod but not Greek god tier either

Don't forget to practice fork putdowns too

>Chadlex
>roids

Attached: IMG_20190316_074136341.jpg (3024x4032, 2.18M)

I have a bad knee so I don't squat, only doing deadlifts.

You should see a doctor for your scrotum

Been going to the gym for a month now ish. I've been staying away from squats and dead lifts because I partially tore my acl 10 years ago so I have to go easy on my knee. Yesterday I tried some squats with just the barbell and it went ok. Couldn't do more than 3 sets though. Anyone have any advice? I've been using machines for the legs and ass muscles it seems to be a bit easier on the knee.

is this the gay thread?

Attached: 1552696494788.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

Nah i skip legs,

not if u werent sucking dick betweens sets

thats what he suggests you do lol
the heavy squat 3x per week is for beginners, 2x is for phase 2 or what ever
phase 3 or 4 your supposed to squat heavy 1x per week lol

Squat and deadlift. Then take a shower. Before you run do some active leg stretches (high knees, butt kicks, open and close the gate, leg swings). You'll get less sore.

If your knees are super fucked do lowbar squats

Attached: 1541267945355.gif (268x400, 2.53M)

we leg posting?
tfw cannot tan and the sun can only burn me so my legs will forever be pasty outside of a spray tan.

Attached: 53728813_308420516522473_7470345478173884416_n.jpg (2048x1536, 256K)

looking at videos that doesn't seem any more knee friendly but I'll make a note to give it a shot on sunday when I'm liftin next

pic related might be the issue. go see an urologist. it can cause infertility.

whoops... here's the pic.

Attached: varicocele.png (356x253, 58K)

Every second day is the GOAT method

Attached: 1535370194682.jpg (1024x774, 49K)

You need to add weight each session.

If you got through your set easily, add 5 -10kg
If you struggled, add 1 - 2kg next time but you MUST always add weight if you want to progress as quick as possible

It might just be time to move on from LPs to something more periodized. As long as it isn't 5/3/1.

>Not squatting a deadlifting twice a week

Post lifts

Want to but something's fucked with my shoulders and hands. Took a long break from squatting and now it's hard to reach my hands behind the bar. When I do, half of my hands begin to tingle and go numb from ring finger to pinky. Last time it was so bad it took two days for the numbness to subside.

>It might just be time to move on from LPs to something more periodized
I can still linearly progress, it's just that I'm alternating my squat now, just like how I've always alternated bench/OHP and deadlifts/power cleans

Squash my head like a grape, no homo.

time to learn to front squat buddy, Olympic style

how much you squatting, im mirin

Hot damn, stats?
*sniff*

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

Realistically how much would squatting help me with my sprinting speed in 2 weeks? I'm taking a PFT on the 30th and need to run 300m in 62 seconds. Right now I'm doing it in 60 and that's too close for comfort IMO.

actually squatted today soo :)

switch to high bar or front. I had the same thing but it's from an impinged nerve in my shoulder, dunno about you.

Honestly, squat is my favorite exercise. I diddnt like them too much at first, but once the weights starts going up, it’s like anything else. Can’t imagine not doing them