Gym clothing

Where does fit buy their gym clothing? I got too big for my old gym t-shirts and would like to buy something new like tank tops or racerbacks? What do you wear to mog the normies? I am eurofag and looked around in stores in the city and there were actually no gym tank tops at all in the stores since they are catering towards the average gym goer.

Attached: cpt_america.jpg (791x803, 49K)

walmart you stupid fuck don't spend money on clothes you're just going to sweat in

I used to buy mine from RWDS, but they shut down like 2 years ago sadly..

> do not read the text
> proceed to give bad advice
I guess some people will never learn that you do not buy 5-pack joggers from walmart unless you do not care how you look like.

Buy sweatpants that are on sale, make shorts out of them if you need shorts.

1. Take a ratty old t-shirt
2. Cut it up into a vest/tank top/etc.
3. ???
4. Profit

Just cut the sleeves and sides of old shirts you liked but got a hole in or are too small now.

This dude is that Persian in the gym that wears Gucci shoes lifts in a polo and reaks of Armani cologne.

Just go shirtless wtf would you let clothes restrict your rom in your lifts?

My dad is really into cycling and he bought some sweat absorbing undershirts. They fit really tight and gave them to me because he figured they look great on me because of the fit, and they do, they accentuate your shoulders, chest and back and the sleeves are hugging your arms like a motherfucker. I like the ones like pic related but you also have long sleeve ones.

Attached: UXMEBK_F_large.jpg (360x480, 9K)

Im actually mostly training shirtless,men only gym and nobody gives a fuck.

Plain single color t-shirt

Birddogs

Long socks with graphics on them

Just buy them at Tesco then. Fucking hell, mate.

Every single one of the morons in here going “JUST BUY IT AT WALMART” are the weird smelly dudes in the gym that can’t make eye contact with anyone and is roasted by actual chads behind their back

>not going full sicko mode

People already avoid you for being weird and awkward, might as well be weird and obnoxious.

Attached: 20190316_114029.jpg (718x1386, 253K)

You mock the name of Chad you DYEL.

I buy all my shit from Adidas. They tend to have pretty good deals if you take the time to look.

>le chad meme outfit xD
>facial pubes
>dyel
>balding
cringe

Just a pro tip, i dont know if it works like this in the states, but where im from (Denmark), you get 15% discount if you sign up to their newsletter with your email, and it also works with a temporary email generator if you already have used your regular one

i assume anyone that wears captain america tanks is a spousal abuser desu

Their full cotton shit gets way too sticky when you're sweaty. Also you'll look like a dumb nigger.

I usually go with some decent Adidas shorts you get on sale and a normal cotton/poly blend t-shirt.

>men only gym
These exist?

Where I live, we call them "gay sauna".

Attached: 1541139748118.jpg (2250x3000, 392K)

TJ maxx, ross, Marshall's, Burlington, khols clearance section. Fuck paying full price.

I wear racerbacks and shorts. get mired all the time.