Hey guys I need help with my diet went to the doctor after having trouble breathing and it turns out that I am allergic...

Hey guys I need help with my diet went to the doctor after having trouble breathing and it turns out that I am allergic to chlorophyll.
wut do?
I think I'm fucked

Attached: green death.jpg (1300x1300, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naehrwertrechner.de/naehrwerte/Rind Leber frisch/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b-okpHuaaM
webmshare.com/WyM7d
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vPQYP0dpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, so don’t go swimming in pools then? Doesn’t seem very hard

>thinks you need to eat vegetables

Attached: dc21ea1a44c700a0dbf9e60f906d35b3.jpg (649x365, 17K)

Everyone is allergic to chlorophyll because everyone is allergic to plants. Plants are not natural in a human diet, that's why all allergies are plant based. Chlorophyll, nuts, seeds, veges, fruits, gluten, wheat allergies.. all plants.

Stop eating plants, you don't need them to be healthy. In fact, you are healthier if you don't eat any plants.

>eating vegetables

Attached: drshaun.png (1196x1196, 1.79M)

>all allergies are plant based
not true

Yeah wrong choice of words, most diet ones are though

>sea food is plants
>meat is plants
>dust mites are plants

He must be ultra constipated. All his shits must look like rabbit little shit balls.

The people who are allergic to seafood and meat are literally genetic failures

New research has shown it's actually fiber that constipates you.

I see you've been brainwashed by Big Fibre

Please post body, as I am very curious to see what a vegetable lacking diet will do to someone. Personally I eat spinach and broccoli every day

i'd rather be allergic to sea food than be retarded enough to think that humans shouldn't eat plants

Give me a reason why humans should eat plants

Name one thing that plants give you that can't be got from animals

actually not, there's a reason that increased fiber intake is number one therapy for constipation

just because there has been one study, with 50 participants with idiopathic constipation who got better after decreasing fiber intake who didn't respond to increased fiber doesn't mean fiber isn't generally great for your shits

It would look like a normal, healthy person mate. Both the people in those posts don't eat vegetables at all.

>fibre, literally undigestible plant matter
>illogical people say this doesn't cause constipation and block your digestive system
Tell me, how does fibre, undigestible plant matter, make your digestion system smoother?

vit C, folate, fiber
and it's a great source of plenty more and tastes great, there is absolutely no reason not to eat plants

Vitamin C is found everywhere, fibre is unnecessary, B vitamins are found abundantly in all animal foods... you gave no reasons why plants are necessary

imagine still believing you NEED plants in your diet to live.
lmao.

read about gastrointestinal physiology for a bit

it promotes peristalsis precisely vecause it can't be digested
also feeds your gut flora and lowers overall cholesterol which moves into lower LDL levels

Peristalsis does not need fibre to function. It functions on it's own, thats the point of a digestive system.
All foods feed your gut flora. Your gut flora changes depending on your diet.
Lowering cholesterol is bad. Higher cholesterol is linked with longer life span.

>vit C is found everywhere
lol, give me one animal source beyond trace amounts in liver

there's a reason sailors who lived of dried meat and fish developed scurvy

folate is also abundant in plants while scarce beyond eggs and liver

Post a study that proves that one wrong. Also, it wasn't idiopathic.

wow, so much ground breaking revelations from a faggot that didn't pass high school

enjoy your carny shit for all i care, you are just as fucking retarded as vegans except you couldn't even grow up from your picky eating phase when you were 8
did your mummy force you to eat that piece of broccoli too often?

i am not saying it can't help for some people but for overwhelming majority, increasing fiber intake does help their constipation, this is known for hundreds of years

I called you out on your retarded bullshit statements, and then you go for insults. Good to see I won another argument against a vegetable shill.

naehrwertrechner.de/naehrwerte/Rind Leber frisch/ (german nutrition site)

I mean, 100g of liver basically has 60%+ (most cases 100%+) of all vitamins and nutrients in the list..... vitamin C is at 23% for 100g.. and then if you eat more meat ontop of that you'll get your vitamin C easily. It's not hard at all. Look at those lovely %'s.

because your statements are plain wrong and you're trying to disregard decades of well established science, fruit and vegetables has been shown time and time again to greatly enhance health in every way

>lowering cholesterol is bad
now that's some next level shit

fuck off carny, i eat meat and i eat vegetables because i'm not a fucking retard and everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that balanced diets are most optimal and healthiest, your flavor of the month fad mem diets are getting tiresome here

yes i am triggered

Also folate, b9, is 55% in 100g of liver...

naehrwertrechner.de/naehrwerte/Rind Leber frisch/

Another one of your lies that folate is scarce...?

Lower cholesterol HAS been linked in meta-analysis to lower life span. Higher cholesterol is linked with longer life span. This is a fact. (pic related)

Attached: 73db5c7ba5e1e89648089450a1e6c41c.png (971x666, 263K)

except that vit C rapidly degrades during heat preparation
you'd have to eat about a pound of it unless you eat it raw

>disregard decades of well established science, fruit and vegetables has been shown time and time again to greatly enhance health in every way
What "enhancement" of health do fruits and vegetables give, that animal products alone cannot give? You literally said nothing yet.

I eat my eggs and liver raw yes

let's ignore all the other studies that say otherwise, where is the distinction between HDL and LDL? HDL is healthy, LDL is dangerous

HDL and LDL is not cholesterol.

>posts a study BTFOing his cholesterol is bad meme
>"b-but.. the media told me different... i t-trust my studies, even though I have no proof and linked nuffin...."

it just makes you shit in larger volumes, because it's 100% indigestible. Fibre is only good for slowing down sugar absorption, which isn't an issue if you're not eating fruits in the first place

lower obesity, diabetes, stroke, CVD, dementia, general illness count...

then enjoy your potential disease and objectively lower nutritional value, at least you get that bit of vit C
but since you're obviously a professor in broscience, i'm not gonna bother anymore, drink you eggs

ya ya i know, i had more medical biochem than you, let's argue semantics

>eats sugar
>lower diabetes
????????????????? what

> objectively lower nutritional value
You literally provided no evidence of plants having ANY nutritional value over animal products. ZERO. You realize that right? ZERO NUTRITION FROM YOUR POSTS.

Hello friend, just letting you know that your image name requires updating. Shawn Baker had his medical licence revoked due to incompetence and dishonesty.

No need to thank me senpai.

It's not semantics, and you clearly don't if you think cholesterol is bad for you.

Breast milk, the perfect food for humans, is full of cholesterol and saturated fat. Are babies drinking cancerous, disease causing milk from birth then mate?

So what you're saying is that cholesterol is not what's bad for your health? Do you think there's this amount of HDL cholesterol and that amount of LDL cholesterol in food?

He got it back, he is a licensed doctor, free to practice, you are a bit slow buddy :-).
Most vegetable eaters are slow, can't blame ya.

It's also interesting to learn that Okinawans eat lots of pork, organ meat and seafood (all full of cholesterol and saturated fat), yet are extremely healthy.

Attached: D3D8C2AF-EF52-431C-8A7D-47472B1B8863.jpg (599x900, 181K)

>completely ignore posts and nutrition labels and data from people working with nutrition
>hurr you provided nothing
which part of plants having WAY more of certain nutrients while being practically being only source of some of them did you not understand?

because babies triple their weight every few months and lack digesting and synthesizing capabilities of adults? within 10 years of life humans start showing signs of atherosclerosis and increased LDL (which correlates with cholesterol) has been shown to accelerate the process
cholesterol and sat fat is not bad, it's abundance is bad and fiber helps to level it out

>which part of plants having WAY more of certain nutrients
Which one's are those mate? Don't see your post? Oh folate b9? Nah mate meat has plenty of that. Which ones were you talking about? Which nutrients are only sources from plants? Cmon mate tell me.

Your post literally is saying to me that HUMAN BREAST MILK CAUSES HEART DISEASE. You are fucking retarded.

and it's also interesting to know that they eat plenty of fucking vegetables, as does any sensible human

never did i say that that meat is bad, just to eat your damn vegetables

>lack digesting and synthesizing capabilities of adults?
Which ones exactly make the supposed difference?

again, folate, vit C and fiber, plants have WAY more

yes it does, you're not supposed to drink it after growing a bit, your manbaby fatass might not realize it though

This deserves a (you), and a sensible chuckle

Plenty of animal products have 60%+ of the daily serving of folate in a serving. Most people eat more than 1 serving a day. There;s your folate.

Vitamin C in all foods, and the lower your glucose intake the lower vitamin C you need since vitamin C and glucose compete for the same receptors.

Fiber is unnecessary.

I eat them. I'm just arguing most of your calories should come from high quality animal products.

distinct lack of teeth and weak undeveloped liver would be ones from the top of the head

>lack of teeth makes human breast milk cause cancer
the absolute state of vege eaters

Citation pls

i'd like to see someone eat a pound of liver a day

did you know that milk also has a lot of sugar? are you now gonna argue that sugar doesn't cause diabetes?

100g of liver is very small, smaller than the palm of your hand

youtube.com/watch?v=4b-okpHuaaM
There's also the official document of them re-instating him back but I can't find it this late

not gonna argue that

Plant sugar does

and free glucose and lactose from milk is somehow different from free glucose in plants, right?

Glad were on the same page now

I started as a skinny stick unable to do a full body weight squat.

After a few months I got to 20

Then I started lifting A few months later I went vegan. I was on a well planned vegan diet for a year and a half.

Went from 20kg to 60kg squat as a vegan.

Then ate mostly meat from one month.

I went from 1rep 60kg to 5reps 95kg in one month on a mostly meat diet.

Are you in a ketosis state?

Probably not yet

After the first month I ran out of money. That was back in August 2018

From October until 10 days ago I was eating shit tons of oats and other cheap shit.

I have now been on a much stricter carnivore diet. The only sugar I have had for 10 days is lactose. I have had some carbs in shitty sausages and black pudding.

I haven’t lost or gained much muscle or strength yet.

I was noticeably weaker for the first 7-8 days. But I am back to 95kg squats now.

So really it’s only been 10 days.

I see, thanks for the input.

webmshare.com/WyM7d
really makes you think

>plants
>not sucrose and fructose

Nothing is true anymore.

>lactose allergy
>plant based

Attached: 9B001DEE-9F8F-4211-AA24-980DD8CD495D.jpg (403x448, 35K)

Well yeah they are the healthiest foods you can eat.

High intake of plants is related to reduced risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and cancer. Probably more too.

Why? Their nutrient content is poorly absobed by the body.

>fish allergy
>shellfish allergy
>milk allergy
>egg allergy
Milk, eggs, and shellfish being the most common allergies people have.
There are even some people allergic to meat.

This. None of the other great apes eat plants. You think a gorilla gets swole af by eating salad? Lol, that nigga eats fresh jungle steak every night.

OK YOU FUCKHEADS, LEAFY GREENS ARE FUCKING GARBAGE BUT OTHER VEGGIES ARE GOOD (ROOTS AND TUBERS) AND FRUITS HAVE EVOLVED ALONGSIDE HUMANS, WHICH YOU CAN EASILY DEDUCT THEIR EFFICACY FOR CONSUMPTION. LEAFY GREENS REALLY NEED TO BE IN A SEPARATE CATEGORY BECAUSE THEY PROVIDE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY.

STARCHY CARBS CAN REPLENISH MUSCLE GLYCOGEN AND FILLING UP LIVER GLYCOGEN ISN'T BAD AS LONG AS IT'S A SENSIBLE AMOUNT. YOU CAN STILL REFILL MUSCLE GLYCOGEN THROUGH PROTEIN SUPPLY-FORCED GLUCONEOGENESIS BUT THIS REQUIRES YOU TO EAT A HIGH AMOUNT OF MEAT, WHICH AN AVERAGE PERSON WOULDN'T REALLY BE ABLE TO DO. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF ALLERGY TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MEAT, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

HERE'S ANOTHER 'BUT': THE ANTINUTRIENTS AND USELESS GARBAGE THAT LEAFY GREENS ARE ATTRIBUTED WITH CAN MOSTLY BE ELIMINATED THROUGH FERMENTATION. FERMENTED LEAFY GREENS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY DAMN GOOD, LIKE KIM CHI, AND THEY ALSO PROVIDE PROBIOTICS. YOU CAN TRY EATING THAT SHIT AND IF YOU DON'T FART EVERY 15 MINUTES, DON'T GET ANY INFLAMMATION, AND/OR KIDNEY PAIN, THEN CONSIDER EATING FERMENTED VEGGIES ON THE NORM.

What about potassium all of you no vegetable chads?
I know it's found in in milk and some fish but to get the high amounts that you really want, you have to eat vegetables and root crops.

>plants are poison, bro
Every guy I’ve heard spout this shit IRL is also a pothead

YOU CAN ALSO GET POTASSIUM FROM FRUITS. IF YOU EAT YOUR MEAT RAW, OR CLOSE TO IT, POTASSIUM FROM BLOOD SHOULD PROVIDE A GOOD AMOUNT. IF YOU WANT TO OVERLOAD ON POTASSIUM, PICK SOME UP AT THE STORE (PIC RELATED).

I'M NOT A CARNI, BUT HOW DO YOU THINK ALL THE CARNIES SURVIVE? HOW DO YOU THINK TRIBES WHO EAT A PREDOMINANTLY/COMPLETE MEAT-BASED DIET SURVIVE? AND WHY IS THERE NO HUMAN GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT *DON'T* EAT MEAT?

Attached: 61D8tfjYoCL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

Hey calm the fuck down.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vPQYP0dpI