Jow Forums bros i.need a help. I found a gf and we fucking almost every day...

Jow Forums bros i.need a help. I found a gf and we fucking almost every day. As a result i don't have energy for working out. Any tips?

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

you either have sex less or watch the physique suffer

t. in a relationship

buy a high-end preworkout supplement. Probably with a good mix of both caffeine and beta alanine

>not lying on back whole time watching her doing all the work
do you even lift?

neck hangs, normie scum

Back to your containment board

Lol no wonder why your gf dumped you for Tyrone. If you don't fuck her brains out she is gonna dump you

Who the fuck is normie you little bitch? go suck nigger dick

Jokes on you. It was the other way around. I dumped her for tyrone.

>As a result i don't have energy for working out. Any tips?
If you can't have sex and then work out you're really not in shape at all. But, have you considered that maybe its not that you lack the energy to work out, but that you lack the motivation? After having sex I always feel like laying around and doing nothing. Perhaps you should be having sex at night, and not during the day.

Have sex and THEN work out. If possible. That's how I do it. Post leg day or post PR training sex is GOAT, I literally feel like an animal on those days and just destroy my gf. Try it.

Literally the opposite

Why?

You literally said it both ways m8. Work out and THEN have sex.

Fuck you're right man, I didn't notice I switched up the order.

Just date for a year lmao. Sex goes from once a day to once a week.

Beta alkaline, garlic, vitamin c, mct oil

easy, when you lose your gains from not working out she'll leave you and then you can work out again

Attached: 1517183830893.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

you can fuck a girl without cumming if you have a little self control

Lol you dipshit. Post workout sweaty sex is goat though. I love that first taste of sweaty tits.

Also why the fuck is there no good form of birth control?

My ex had a spiral inserted. I dont know about cons, but not worrying about condoms was great.

>Have sex and THEN work out. If possible. That's how I do it.
ask me how i know you've never had sex

The pill is bretty gud but you need your girl to be consistent with it

Marry her. Much less sex, and you'll want to hit the gym as often as you can just to get out of the house.

>not starting a relationship with a gymbro
Your own fault desu
Based

Attached: golden_smile.jpg (1111x597, 309K)

Sex isn't meant to become something mundane. I don't see the point of doing it often.

>marry her.
ruin your sex life and your financial life in one swift expensive day. great advice

Based fagbro

I wish there was effective male birth control.

You're supposed to have a family, user. Find one woman to unite with or abstain from everything. Casual sex is a distraction from the true, spiritual nature of sex.

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1552751992233.png (1080x1331, 938K)

thats why nz shooting happend. becuase of cucks like you

Baste

Attached: 1460056711526.jpg (396x594, 28K)