Something I don't understand about cholesterol and saturated fat hate

Most people here and in real life say that cholesterol and saturated fat causes disease, causes heart disease, diabetes, cancer, all cause death and so on. Ok. Now here's my point.

What do human babies drink. Breast milk. Human titty milk is the by literal definition the most optimal, healthy, perfect food for humans to drink. It's designed for them. This human breast milk is full of cholesterol and saturated fat.

Human breast milk has higher cholesterol and saturated fat to cow's and goat's milk. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk#Comparison_to_other_milks

So, my question, if babies grow on saturated fat and cholesterol from breast milk. Are they getting diseases, cancer, and heart disease straight from birth from this human breast milk?
Does the human breast milk become cancerous and disease-causing once we become adults?
Or is cholesterol and saturated fat actually healthy?

Attached: 9xu88tg5ptp11.jpg (1485x1101, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/05/mammalian-infant-food-macronutrients.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Babies should be drinking high fructose corn syrup formula. Their mother's milk will KILL them!

Attached: dda.png (570x806, 404K)

carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/05/mammalian-infant-food-macronutrients.html

nice blog

Look up Ray Peat

It is
One of the best resources for ketards looking to leave their retarded cult. Too bad their retardation will prevent them from truly appreciating the information contained therein and they'll go back to posting Jew pictures despite the fact most of the low-carb anti-sugar apostles they revere are themselves Jewish (Taubes, Lustig etc.)

If you are white, look up weston price. Else, feed that little nogger dat good sugar drank.

Post a credible source.

you're fucking pathetic

Look up the true Okinawan diet, that may answer your question.

Attached: B9686486-7A49-45D4-83A9-63941926C935.jpg (900x720, 219K)

>Okinawan diet
isn't it like 80% carbs?

>he can't see the irony in the post about buying formula
Whew lad, what's it like going through life with a sub-100 IQ?

>smacks lips
>tap dances away

What are you talking about, mouth breather? I didn't reply to the jew poster nor clicked the link.

Attached: 1515640172809.png (800x729, 48K)

The real one is mostly pork based. They also eat organ meat and obviously seafood.

>I didn't reply to the jew poster
are you sure?

The ironic jew poster.

Everything in quantities. Cholesterol is vital for the creation of a lot of hormones, and general cell division.
Yes, cholesterol and saturated fats are healthy. Ten Big Macs a day is not.

> if babies grow on saturated fat and cholesterol from breast milk
do you understand how cholesterol metabolism works in babies and adults?
adults produce way more cholesterol than they need, babies have weak pathways for the synthesis of cholesterol but even they synthesize it. Still, there is literally a 0 requirement for dietary cholesterol in babies, just because breast milk has cholesterol doesn't mean it has any meaningful benefit, you have to realize that breastmilk is basically blood that goes through lactation, as such it reflects the nutrient and lipid profile of the lactating mother, just as breastmilk has estrogens in it doesn't mean they are useful or necessary or essential in any way, it's just leeched from the blood of the mother.
>Are they getting diseases, cancer, and heart disease straight from birth from this human breast milk?
First, look at the actual concentration of cholesterol in breast milk and how much a baby actually consumes of it daily.
Then look at the life expectancy of people that had high cholesterol since they were babies.
Heart disease comes to all mammals that have high cholesterol, no exception, check the cholesterol healthy ranges of other mammals like lions and tigers, basically at the same level as that of humans.
>Or is cholesterol and saturated fat actually healthy?
It's obvious your mind is already made up here and you're just pretending you're asking us a question, but let me answer it regardless.
No, it does not, it just means it is a non issue at the ammounts found in breast milk of healthy mothers for babies(as in, a short period of their lives), furthermore human breast milk cholesterol concentrations OBVIOUSLY depend on the blood cholesterol levels of the mother, something else to consider.
Only 1/4th of the calories in breast milk come from saturated fat.
Breast milk's saturated fat content also depends on the diet and body composition of the mother.

>mostly pork based
oh, so you're a retard then
>mostly meat based diet
>pre ww2 japan
imagine being this fucking stupid

have you ever seen the average diet around the mediterranean for the majority of the 20th century? meat was never a staple until the modern day.

I'm talking about modern Okinawans, mongoloid.

breast milk also has a shitload of simple sugars, does that mean that you should stuff your face with sugar?