I will start lifting on monday at my uni gym. Im currently around 194cm and 80kg...

I will start lifting on monday at my uni gym. Im currently around 194cm and 80kg. I havent done any sports for the past years. How good/bad are my genetics/frame for achieving an aesthetic body? Are there any things that I should really focus on apart from proper form?

Attached: pic.png (446x689, 564K)

insane frame, you'll be a sick cunt one day if you keep lifting, eating and sleeping

This

Thx bros, I feel like I look good in shirts with long sleeves, but I want to look good without clothes aswell.
I just have zero muscle, especially on my chest, I hope i can bring that up by quite a bit. I might post progress pics every month or so to keep myself motivated to keep training.

>shoulders that fucking wide
Fuck you OP, no matter how many lateral raises I do it’s impossible to widen my shoulders that much

Youll be good man, your gonna see quick gains because your body will quickly adapt.
Im geussing you'll hit high lifts quicker than you realize. Just remember to eat eat eat

It's not fucking fair, I'm also 194cm and around 77 kg but my shoulders are only half as wide as OP's.
What's the point in lifting when I'll forever have the physique of a woman that grew too tall?

build strength first you faggot

Wtf stop framemogging me bro. This is my height and frame except my hips are a bit wider.

your skeletal genetics are very good and you don't have much fat on you for someone who's never lifted before. Now if you have perfect chest insertions on top of that you could ascend to a demigod if you got Jow Forums at your height.

193cm, 105kg here
started at 73kg
will bulk till next winter, then cut to 13-14%bf and will look great next year in summer.

Attached: will start my cut tomorrow, i swear.jpg (793x1754, 654K)

keep in mind that my camera is at my shoulder's height and i try to keep good posture, so maybe it distorts the image a bit. (I stand around 1 meter away from the mirror). I feel like my pelvis appears a bit wider when i see myself in the mirror. But yes, If I keep my arms just hanging down, theres always a gap between them and my waist.

Pls post butt

unironically inject some trenbologna and testosterona and you'll look like a greek god in 1 month lmao

itt: op fishing for compliments on his shoulders
therefore op is a faggot

Sorry for hijacking OPs thread but I’m basically in the exact same situation as OP but I’m 191cm and 77kg. I’m starting gym membership next month, and I’ve only really played basketball no other sports.

Will I make it?

Attached: 3BCC7597-D99C-41F9-ADE8-B810EC4DE587.jpg (1122x2208, 251K)

iii

year and half of lifting. youll make it ez

Attached: PSX_20190316_192150__01.jpg (3289x3825, 2.23M)

Did you start eating fat at 73kg or training? the fuck

Attached: DdYJixj.jpg (189x292, 10K)

Just do SS or Reg Parks beginner 5x5 and worry about getting big 3-6 months from now

Both good frames. Just make sure to eat, eat and eat and you'll make it.

Attached: 1552693497904.jpg (608x800, 83K)

Another victim of Rippetoe

What height and weight is that?

You're gonna go far son, you have potential, maybe the next zyzz, just train, follow routine, eat enough and so on. Youre gonna make it i promise you

186 cm weight around 78

Looking good man, how many cal a day ?