How did early hominids get their nutritionally required vegetable oils and multivitamin supplements?

How did early hominids get their nutritionally required vegetable oils and multivitamin supplements?

Attached: fertilitydiet.jpg (1199x492, 85K)

grug smash nut and leaf, wrap in mammoth intestine, trade for squirrel skin

They didn’t, early humans were weak as fuck and lived short lives for a reason. We got where we are today through trial and error

are you for real?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

False, a high child mortality rate is what brought the life expectancy down. I also bet they had a better developed body than you.

Attached: D57DDE89-626F-4041-8C64-60DA060214FA.jpg (160x222, 16K)

Organ meats

Attached: B2E6BF90-20D5-4366-AEFD-E17BEE2BF0CF.png (645x614, 83K)

>tfw neanderthal skull
I like the yuge, square jaw but the brow ridge makes me self-conscious. I feel like it makes me look angry and stupid, despite being (relative to my college peers) intelligent.

i guess then they never died of disease, broken bones, gangrenous cuts, starvation, appendicits and other stuff that was 100% lethal until 100 years ago

Mirin'.

They obviously did. My point is if it weren't for children, the life expectancy would be a lot higher. I actually think it would be better than ours if modern medicine vanished due to our terrible diets.

Attached: 4C779173-AB19-43A4-8945-5D217C0E6E6E.jpg (640x1136, 102K)

>early humans were weak as fuck and lived short lives
>died of disease, broken bones, gangrenous cuts, starvation, appendicits and other stuff that was 100% lethal until 100 years ago
>early humans
>100 years ago
This is the most zoomer thing I’ve ever read.

>men who killed mammoths with pointy sticks: weak, unhealthy
>obese diabetes and heart disease riddled desk workers: strong, healthy
[THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

Honestly, they ate a lot of bugs, berries, and organ meat.

Actually, without children the life expectancy would be zero.

actually bone marrow was their principle source of protein, they scavenged corpses and used stone tools to smash the bone to get at it.

Actually, they only ate meat.

*If it weren't for children dying the most.

I'll have you know they sustained themselves on the scent of the air alone

It's a scientific fact that pre-agricultural humans were on average 6ft long, had better bone structure and bigger brains than us. Only after we invented (((grains))) did we start getting weak and meek.

What does this have to do with nutritional health? You would die of those things way faster today if it wasn't for the medical system.

surely their diet was the reason they got torn in half trying to hunt wooly mammoths with spears.

>thinks agriculture is a Jewish conspiracy

Alt-right, not even once

It's a meme you dip. Debunk what I said.

After recent events, you might want to reconsider the impact of memes.

This. Humans of a few hundred years ago were in amazing shape and had great physiques because they never sat hunched over looking at a screen bending their spine and neck for 8+ hours a day. Our jaws just to be much larger because of our diets. The reason we need to get our widsdom feet removed is because our ancestors used to have extra molars due to a larger jaw. Now that our diets are made up of soft foods; bread, cheeses, processed shit, etc. we can no longer fit those teeth.

Honestly youre right, all the archeological evidense points to taller, more athletic humans. But the trade off is high infant mortality and a life based around collecting food. Agriculture has allowed us to live comfortable lives, I play music and fighting games and study science in university. I'm sure some people would like to spend their lives chasing quadrupeds but I'd rather not.

This image is retarded. Vegans and vegetarians are proven to have lower sperm count/lose their periods
Red meat is the real fertility diet since it’s packed with zinc which makes you cum buckets

Nice sources there lad

But its an (((expert))) recommended diet! What are you a crazy conspiracy theorist? Eat your vegetable oil, goy.

Attached: f91bbc60779126b0f3869c4a5a4b2fd9665cf68e.png (428x500, 122K)