After the dust has settled, can we all agree that manlets are the biggest thread to our society

after the dust has settled, can we all agree that manlets are the biggest thread to our society.

Attached: IMG_0096.jpg (640x422, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I’m not a muslim

This is the type of guy who gives advice on fit lmao

You just had your other thread deleted so you rushed to your phone and made a new one?
Pathetic

will they ever learn.

Attached: 1243654769867.jpg (225x225, 12K)

That’s literally the guy giving you advice professionally for money

insecure people generally have radical ideals, you can look at any left or right group and you will not find a single attractive person

they don't give a shit about the ideals they preach, they just hate what they were given and want to watch the world burn and bring people down with them. communists want all people to be equal because they have shit lives and want to get the same assets as someone like a doctor. meanwhile you have ethno-nationalists and religious groups who want to purge a single group of people only because they believe it will elevate their status in society by removing a large percentage of the population - if you're a loser in the current society you'll still be a loser in the new one.

honestly these shooters are pathetic, they don't target people like George Soros or criminals who get away with rape and murder by paying their bonds, they don't target lobbyists or ISIS leaders or the people who supplied them their weapons and fabricated the group or real threats to society, just unarmed civilians who have no impact on the world

muslims are

morally he did nothing wrong

OBSESSED

after the dust has settled, can we all agree that [X] are the biggest thread to our society.

help me fill the [X]

manlets

I see you're doing the 'look at me, I'm the smart neutral guy' thing, but the right is far more harmful to life on this planet overall.

both are equally bad, some leftists examples are the Khmer Rogue and Maoist communism

Ge e i ownder who could be behind this post
Kil yourself you fucking nigger jew faggot

>Not being an eco-fascist in current year
It’s as if you want the Jews and Chinks to continue fucking the globe

Attached: F575C47E-585B-49DC-8A89-7DFC97B498FA.jpg (850x400, 55K)

YES 100000X. manlets will never learn, it's a fact. They are the most dangerous threat to mankind

You dont have morals you athiest
Christians are praying for thr victims
Get fucked in hell with that manlet
You probably are a manlet too

also I see you're "pretending to be the opposition and act stupidly to divert the post"

>says this after 911, Paris and literally every other terror attack in Europe.
>but the one white guy shot some people so now it a national crisis.
I think all these people are crazy and deserve to fall off the earth, but come on.

Most of the people with power are on the right, the left has no power. Right-wing policies are driving global catastrophe.

Have you guys read the manifesto? Based and iron pilled.
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

>Christians are praying for thr victims
before or after they die for Israel?

The US government is funding terrorism to keep the war going indefinitely. People who focus on race miss the big picture.

So easy to talk shit behind a computer screen faggot

>one guy shoots 50 people
>versus a bunch of Islamic terror attacks
>versus neocons killing 110 or so people a day in the Middle East

If anything, disaffected whites need to step their game up

We live separately in our own respective homelands+ kick the Jews out of: government, finance and media= world peace

You mean kill all the jews right

Jews aren't in MIC, they are in banking
people a part of that industry are mostly never Jewish