Attached: JnsTip.jpg (1280x800, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/does-building-muscle-burn-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no?

don't try to cheat if you're not even playing the game yet

>all muscle burns trough the fat relatively fast
at least do some basic research about fitness before you start injecting shit

Lazy natty = lazy roider. Roids let you put in inhuman effort for inhuman muscle. If you dont know what that entails then you will fuck your natural test production, get gyno, make no progress and lose all muscle off cycle.

It'll speed up the process, but you still have to put in many hour, a lot of work, and have a proper diet.

>sterons
>for fat loss
not gonna make it

No but there's nothing there you can just do natty. Drugs cost money and health. Also, relying on roiding for simple weight loss is pathetic. Tanya from HR can be motivated to do this by Oprah, why is it so hard for you?

People who are out of shape and are generally poorly disciplined are always the ones to dream up methods like this.

being this weak willed
you may as well join all the other health at all sizes scum

Attached: 1475372852640.jpg (600x673, 58K)

>steroids to build big muscle fast
>necessary fat lost
Roids for mass building ain't gonna work, champ. You either cuttin or bulkin.

Not if he's a beginner. The usual rules get blown apart during the beginner stage.

what is gthat supposed to mean?

> nothing there you can just do natty
except getting bigger muscle (which burns more fat, thus quicken the process)

What now weak willed.
i understand you still need to put in work

bulkin and subsequently -by itself- bigger muscle burns more fat, thus quicken the process

>> continue life without excess fat
top KEK
it'll take you less than 3 months to gain all that fat back

>lose all muscle off cycle
yes that is the plan

>Tanya
this is about the fastest possible way
see it as a hypothesis

>getting bigger muscle which burns more fat
>bigger muscle burns more fat
fuck off retard you clearly don't know shit

You have to do more research. If you hop on drugs with your current knowledge, you're fucked

Oh it's the fastest. Maybe you'll shave a month or two off the process. But you're going to be spunking hundreds of dollars on drugs about which you clearly know nothing. If you're dead set then go for it, but there's a lot of people out there like you with similar attitudes and I've never met anyone like that who wasn't a serial quitter

> stop doing steroids
> continue life without excess fat

Attached: light_kek.png (253x424, 160K)

fuck u

aworkoutroutine.com/does-building-muscle-burn-fat/

>a month or two
really? is that the best it can give ?why

>muscle having a significant fat burning effect is mostly just exaggerated bullshit
did you even read the article?

No
Steroids are only useful, when you have already muscles and can't get more because of natural limitations. If you have nearly no muscles, you will get nearly no improvement.

The energy required to maintain muscle isn't going to trump your diet, which I'm assuming is shit since you're a fat brainlet. It's a few hundred calories at most, what you need to do is eat on a deficit for a long period of time while constantly dropping your calories until you reach your desired bodyfat percentage. Or you could turn to DNP and die a stupid death if you fuck up.

You'll just be fat 6 months after you end your cycle unless you actually make changes to your lifestyle. Your laziness clearly is an issue seeing how you aim to take the "easiest" way out. Yes, as a beginner, building muscle will remove some fat. But who cares? Steroids will work (to some extent) regardless of diet and strict exercise routines. Those are the exact two things you need to build if you're not going to be fat a year from now, NOT just muscle. Either you'll fuck your body up by cycling every 6 months for the rest of your life, or you'll stop and look exactly as you do now + gyno. Stop being an idiot.

I need to lose fat asap!!!
then, 3 months fr0m the deadline, i don't care at all about gaining it back
So, all i care for is to losethe fat in as quick a way as possible.

Liposuction.

no. no surgery

mb 2nd fastest then

>needs roid to lose weight
not going to make it bub

if you're fat it just exacerbates the negative sides of steroids. horrible fuckin idea. maybe clen or DNP for the lulz but I wouldn't touch test and the like.

Then fast for three months, the fuck?

op here--
working out and eating right is far more impactful

No, fasting is the fastest way.