Why do some fags keep posting that terrorist?

Why do some fags keep posting that terrorist?

Attached: 0ff2c10b9deeb8d3f649b13944c33b27.jpg (1199x1451, 382K)

because they like to LARP as neo nazis

this

young men that have never participated in or witnessed true violence are always eager to romanticize it.

Just Jow Forums shitposters finding something new to shitpost about

same thing applies to people that never had sex

It's the news bleeding into everything. This happens with every notable bit of terrorism. Also AOC bait threads

We're only in like what, day 3?
They'll go away in a week.

>tfw not Trish

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

This. Don't forget, besides us that lift and dedicate their time to perfect ourselves there are pic related dyels that spam this board and shitpost here bcs they are envious of us being all they want to be. Inferior being LARP, real men lift.

Attached: Kikeistan.jpg (3829x1660, 1.19M)

I hope so user
It's pretty cancer and ruining many boards and such a matter is not even funny and is morally wrong

>that pic
So what you're saying is it's not OK to be white

>I’m a victim boo hoo
Pathetic.

Jow Forums was a mistake

As a German i wish I was personally there when the photo of these faggots doing the Roman Salute was taken. I would have spit them in the face. Look at these faggots. LOOK AT THEM! This shit makes me so mad

Attached: belgium.png (3508x2480, 3.19M)

Because it's a fresh happening that sparked constant worldwide media coverage. It only makes sense that there's at least one or two threads about him on most heavily trafficked boards. Not that hard to figure out.

Attached: 1506881888391.jpg (498x667, 36K)

>Caring about politics this much

Only no-life losers and self-important busybodies get involved in politics.

>behold
>the master race

>So what you're saying is it's not OK to be white
Where did I say that? Besides that: The guys in the pic are mutts. No way are they white, no matter how hard they LARP.

Attached: 1547054466776.jpg (900x900, 204K)

I hope we can realize soon that the problem of europa is not that of immigration is that of ourselves being too open and giving our own people too much freedom and not shaming people when doing such acts

Attached: 6a0120a7aae27b970b01a51195ab2a970c-800wi.jpg (800x533, 73K)

I'll never understand why the average person cares so much about politics. People have entire twitter pages dedicated to commenting nothings on political tweets. Don't they have hobbies or interests to cultivate

Attached: kekistani pepe.jpg (671x855, 52K)

I think I know why I enjoy rekt threads but not this, rekt are usually cctv and not a first person experience.
maybe im becomimg a bitch the older I get but i can't watch a guy shoot point blank into women children and the elderly.
This world is twisted and I genuinely believe there's powers that be that are manipulating society, but I also believe if you jump to psyops and mossad immediately you might have paranoia.
>remember always remember "they" want us to have a race war
>"they" don't want you to know its actually a class war
I'm no commutard and I believe if you share the video you aren't a terrorist,
but we can't let "them" catch us fucking up.
There's always gonna be racial tension but when we make the first shot, much like a nigger in the ghetto gangbanging it makes every nigger look bad not just the shooter.

Attached: 20190313_193452.jpg (3120x3120, 3.38M)

Attached: 51f7c27542d10af0f0ab07c007de9424.jpg (720x444, 51K)

Its great to be white, those in pic
aren't white though

Attached: 1552607240992.gif (240x135, 304K)

the world is a violent place, and there is nothing bad about it. it's just how it is.

This mentality will keep it a violent place

Post body

And that mentality will make you a victim.

A victim of what?
If I see a wrong, I try to fix it using my hands or my words
By myself I can't change the violent world, but with brothers we can make it peaceful

Oh whatever. I have more political power than any keyboard warrior by...you know... being useful or at least leaving my house.

>this thread
Yikes you have to go back

*Sniff Sniff*... I smeel... autism.

ma neegus

welcome to Jow Forums, I hope you enjoy your visit