Rate my little brother's form

Rate my little brother's form

Attached: received_474829446388193.jpg (1536x2048, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_E0AKdOAow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wrists not fully supporting
. He's gonna ruin his hands

How can he fix this?

never gonna make it

His wrists look fine

Attached: bench-press-wrists.jpg (367x221, 21K)

He looks like a strong wind could carry him away. He needs to start eating seriously. After this a decent hair cut will help.

Regarding the bench:
His hands and forearms arent in a straight line but look like this: / \
Bad. He needs either to grip wider or move his elbows more inwards + lower the position where he puts down the bar on his upper body.

>good straight wrists
>elbows at right angle, not too close to body, not flared out

i think its ok, could use some back arch and stick his chest out more by clenching his shoulder blades together

Bench Press form is a myth. As long as you don't drop the bar on your head, you're golden. Work harder, not smarter

Why is your brother MatPat?

Post body and proof of bench

Grip is too fucking narrow

even if he had decent body/bench it doesn’t mean that his advice wont lead to injury

The cue that works 99% of the time is to 'bend the bar'

Some tips user

Before he unracks he should puff his chest up which is cue for pulling his scapula back and providing a strong base. Right now he's pretty neutral.

Try and activate the lower traps as well by driving his shoulders towards his butt or pulling the shoulder blades down the midline of the back. Look at a picture of scapular downward rotation and DONT do that. Don't let the upper traps go completely slack but usually they dont need that much of a cue during bench and the problem is more likely to be lower traps

have him "bend the bar" by twisting his wrists so if it did actually bend it would make a U shape (his hands would be doing a hammer curl if he actually could do it). This engages the external rotators of the shoulder which will keep them healthier for longer. Right now his arms are out at almost 90 degrees and itll cause more problems later on.

make sure he braces his core too. The scapula are locked down on the back and need a strong core to hold onto. If the core shakes the scapula shakes and the glenohumeral joint shakes and thats too much shit for the rotator cuff muscles to balance

One thing I fucked up on early in my lifting career was doing the lift and not actually getting muscle activation. Have him practice individual muscle contractions like pec bouncing to feel that pec contraction. It'll make it easier to get that neuromuscular connection going when he's lifting but do that for lower traps and what not. Would've made my road to recovery alot easier when I had impingement

>fusion fitness

the first one has a cross next to it

Hands should be under elbows
Wrists need to be straight not bending out like in pic

He's cute :)

user why are you gay?

Who says he's gay?

user i know its you

Let me see

>Grip too narrow
>Laying flat on the bench with no arch in back
>Looks too high up on the chest, hard to tell from angle
>Legs not braced for stability/leg drive

All this is pointless, form is pointless at 65lbs, being alive as a male is pointless if you bench 65lbs. Tell your bro to get some surgery to soften that jawline and transition.

>Tell your bro to get some surgery to soften that jawline and transition.

Fuck off you insecure faggot

looks good

Need to widen his grip to get that perpendicular forearm, creating an unnecessary moment arm currently, robbing his gains

Enjoy snapping your shit when you start benching real weights

youtu.be/z_E0AKdOAow

Form check

Fucking awful, take a lap kid.

Yeah it's suicide grip, thumb under. That's not an issue with the op

If thats really ur bro (probably not) ur a piece of shit for posting him and making fun of him

either way OP GAY

I get the grip on the left from machines.

Is that fine?

well if you're using a machine you will never make it anyway

He's too weak for it to matter, start worrying about form when he's repping a plate or two

Some of you are saying his grip is too narrow but I've seen similar grips before that people have said are too wide. How can you tell his grip is narrow from this pic when you can't even see the full range of his movement?

keep those elbows tight

wrist wraps

Bar is not centered (knurling should be in the middle of his body)
Grip seems uneven.
Other than that I can't tell shit because you posted a damn picture instead of a webm faggot.