Imagine having a goal competing in female sports. As unpopular in comparison to mens sports it's your dream to win...

Imagine having a goal competing in female sports. As unpopular in comparison to mens sports it's your dream to win. Training your technique round the clock. Pushing your body to its limits. You LOVE the sport and it's your DREAM to win. Maybe you would have gotten first place, or just happy you hung on to 3rd place. Regardless you would have accomplished yourself.

And then some faggot comes along talking about how he identifies as a woman and beats the fuck out of you. Knocks you to second or drops you out of even 3rd place and you get NOTHING!

How would you feel. Other than robbed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-124623_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1451, 690K)

>his win
>his
OH NO NO NO

HE is an FtM, sweetie. :)

This. A MtF would piss me off but I FtM? Just let her play in the men’s league

Then why is he competing with girls?

Anyone who chooses to take performance enhancing drugs should not be allowed to compete, obviously.

The weak should fear the strong.

This sodomite madness needs to stop.

because its a fucking girl. shes just on steroids.

liberalism is lunacy

Because he is not allowed to.

I feel this is different than MTF who now want to beat females.

He is FTM and wants to go against males, but can't because of stupid texas law.

This is purely a problem with Texas regulations. Let him play with the real boys and lose.

Then what the fuck is OP sperging about?
>he identifies as a woman and beats the fuck out of you

Time to rev up the choppers

Texas law stops her from going against males.

She wants to go against males, but cannot due to the law in Texas. Its not liberal lunacy its conservative lunacy.

I’ve seen girls win local coed tournaments in the lower weight classes.
But I did see one of those girls during weigh in and she had fully defined abs and chunky obliques.

How does that make sense though? If MtF can face females, why can't a FtM face males? Am I retarded or is this concept retarded wtf

We are on Jow Forums, most people here have an IQ sub 90. This is probably the dumbest board, maybe /ic/ is dumber.

IT needs to be in a mental hospital

> /ic/ is dumber
D/ic/k here, can confirm

This is one of the moments in which trannies have absolutely no leg to stand on. Harmless behaviour is harmless, and identifying as a woman if you're male is, if literally a mental disorder, harmless. But how these people can enter into these competitions without shame is beyond me. Real shitty act.

Calm down, Cletus.

Because if she competes with girls she wins easily because she is pumped up with testosterone and if she competes with boys she has no chance

So it's basically a chick on a shitton of test? Isn't that considered doping?

Texas has a specific law that means in high school you can only go against gender that is on your birth certificate.

In other states you don't have this law so you can get MTF going up against females.

She wants to go against males, although she would lose.

go 45% yourself freak

She shouldn't be allowed in any competition

It's a female to Male and he/she wanted to compete against men but the state or sports committee thing wouldnt let her

Then don't compete. If someone has to lose out, it's the one who doesn't fit the game, not literally every other player.

If you're in a wheelchair this state probably doesn't allow that either.

It is unfit to compete

The trick is to raise your son like a daughter so that he wouldn't be interested in competitive sports in the first place.

Attached: red_beryl_16252.jpg (489x489, 52K)

Boo hoo, the moment she starts juicing up, she shouldn't compete with anyone.

And it is frankly better than the lunacy of teenage boys (who btfo national level women's soccer teams) competing against girls.

Because they literally force him to

But she clearly is fine to compete. I say let her go to the mens and see what happens

The effects of testosterone on a MtF from fetus to transition cannot be ignored. Neither can the effects of exogenous testosterone on an FtM, especially since there is no standard dose.

That's the funny part.
If they let you compete as the gender you identify as, MTF trannies beat the shit out of cis women. If they let you compete as your birth gender despite being mid-transition, FTM trannies beat the shit out of cis women.
In a progressive attempt to pretend biological differences don't exist, they've MAXIMISED biological differences.

She shouldn't compete in the first place. But Austin, Houston, and DFW probably kept it from being sensible and preserving competitive integrity - so this was the best they could do.

This is a misunderstanding, its a girl identifying as a man. He/she/it wants to compete in the male division but is restricted by the rules to the female league. Title is misleading, read into it first.

Didn’t he pussy out against a lanklet ?

So it's a female-to-male tranny...taking steroids (testosterone)....why isn't she banned for PEDs?

Attached: AP_18051792685092_c0-135-3154-1973_s885x516.jpg?417aa877f50d7869996cc422133910533a9dc0d0.jpg (885x516, 65K)

Yeah shim actually wanted to compete in the male league but wasn't allowed

that'd be transphobic desu

By that standard, might as well clean hiuse and ban all collegiate wrestlers because they're all likely on something, PEDs or roids.

Because the LGBT lobby and its lawyers would raise hell

Are you retarded? Openly being on HRT is an admission to juicing.

Bigot he's only hormonally altering his body to become more comfortable with his body and identity. The same reason anyone roids.

Good. Women are slowly remembering their place, even if men need to start painting nails are wearing skirts we will always dominate them.
>the days of smug cunt rhonda rhowdy are over lads
Feminists hate trans, we gotta stand by our brothers even if they go by a different name now

Attached: 1552157336971.jpg (640x702, 49K)

Cant blame the trans person in this one. Theyre a female to male who wanted to compete against males (be at a disadvantage) but the state wont let them do it

You mean stand behind and plow mercilessly right haha

Can you just imagine a transgender sports
Fucking hilarious the thought is seeing freaks pummel the shit out of eachother and the idea of one of their fake tits exploding by a punch/accident

Great. But it fucks the competitive integrity of the sport.

they're already raising hell because they dont want him to compete with the girls
this is the rare case where everyone agrees on the outcome, but because their reasons for it are different, nothing is being done

Even if they're a juicing girl, they would get destroyed by competitive boys. I don't just mean lose, I mean serious risk of serious injury.

Transgenders shouldn’t compete with normal people.
Maybe someday have their own league just like how handicaps do

FTM trannies should be able to compete with men as long as they aren't on test
MTF trannies should have to compete with men

It depends. Up to around 15 or 16, a juiced up girl might have the advantage if on test

Maybe making trannies compete in the Paralympics would make people actually watch them.

yes tight boi pussy 4 all
>user 4 NWO President 2020

mack beggs is a ftm tranny some how it's ok for her to compete while being on all the ftm tranny supplements

Might as well ban everyone then because everyone's on everything. Or we can be not retarded and keep drug testing everyone equally without opening the gates for people who are the only ones who are definitely on PEDs. Idiot

What is this inherent right to compete in arbitrary competitions? Why has everyone else got to lose out for the sake of one tranny being used as a political tool?

>And then some faggot comes along talking about how he identifies as a woman and beats the fuck out of you.

It's funny because Mack Beggs is FTM (born biologically female, identifies as a boy, has undergone a transition to become male presenting).

Mack specifically requested to be allowed to compete in men's wrestling, but the always forward thinking state of Texas had the genius idea to say "No, your birth certificate says female you have to compete with women"

So don't get mad because Mack is out here mogging people, the state athletic board could have very easily prevented this.

If one transsexual is allowed to compete, they're all allowed to compete, and for every one who does, that's one less actual female winner.

Women should be boycotting the hell out of this. But of course, we all know that trans people are higher on the leftist pecking order than women, so even feminists are powerless against this.

He could also stop being a snowflake and not entering a competition

>snowflake

Buddy no one actually says that unironically anymore.

Nonsense, I love seeing trannies destroy women in sports

Attached: 1551590659019.jpg (1250x833, 197K)

What’s progressive about forcing a trans man to compete with women?

Even if ftm that means it's taking test. Aka dopeing. Which diaqualifys anybody.

Uh akshually, it's not doping since it is medical and to make their body fit their mental gender.

That mutt is pretty cute

Sport competition regulations don't care if the dope you're getting is Medical or not. You can't compete and be taking test aka dopeing.

Sports are an option not a right

Thank god I train and compete in BJJ. If a tranny in my weight group wanted to compete, fine. I’ll still break his arm.
These competitions of strength is where it’s completely unfair.

Ahahaha that'd be awesome, they could make like an entire Olympic Games just for trannies like Paralympics for cripples
Would be hilarious to watch lol

Bigot!

Have sex, incel!

Take your hormones you aberration

What a horrible thing to do to those boys.
Nobody is going to want to wrestle it because all it takes is a hand in the wrong place or an accidental boner and it's lawsuit time. Hell, if each and every last boy doesn't lavish it with praise at all times then it's also lawsuit time for discrimination.
Also it's got access to roids and will gladly roid itself off its ass and will probably beat all the boys on those grounds alone.

Because she is a talentless cowardly cunt. Everyone in that town hates her ass. Will be happy when she gets to college and has to fight girls who earned their way whil fighting against men without the using gear as a crutch.
Their going to physically and emotionally cripes her before kicking her out.

Bull shit. She never once tried to wrestle with the men. Not once

MtF
>beat the fuck out of girls because you're a biological dude
FtM
>still beat the fuck out of other girls because you're on roids

Why the fuck didnt I take the trannypill? I'd have more trophies by now.

No. She did not.
There is no record of her, her parents, or anyone requesting that ever

Said transman isn't being forced. Said ttansman is in fact dodging the men's division while claiming that she is being discriminated against andcforced to wrestle girls.
She in fact is lying about it. She can petition to wrestle with the boys and I'm sure that the state wrestling board will bevjappy to oblige.
But...she's not.
She wants to beat up on weaker girls and use transsexualism as a way to get a legal horribly unfair edge on the competition and be praised by the media for it.

>the only one with good posture is the MtF monster
Why are women so useless?

AHEM

Attached: 1550981687426.png (738x669, 186K)

I want her to be my bf (female)

Precisely. And while it's obvious they'd be there for retardation disability, could even dress it up nice and say it's about innie/outie dysfunction.
Trannies belong in paralympics, not real sport.

agree

Scarecrow.

I thought that competitive sporting events didn't allow people on performance-enhancing drugs?

Retards, this demented female who is cheating by taking foreign hormones is beating other females who are healthy

women standing with the posture of that tranny is physically bad divergent and psychologically masculanizing. You faggots.

When she gets to college, she's going to wrestle with the men. The queers and femidykes will pitch a fit if she wrestles with the women.

As far as I am concerned, let all trannies compete against men, don't let any compete against women. If they want to mutate themselves, it's okay for them to choose to disadvantage themselves, but NOT okay for them to choose to advantage themselves and still compete.

This. Performance enhancing drugs.

This.

As a mutt who wrestled it makes me sad I can't protect her from this roided up freak :(

Attached: All that Jazz.png (741x1014, 644K)

Political cowardice on boards part.
Maybe we'll see the day when Furrie is added to the alphabet zoup of lgbti+++++.
Then I could identify as a gorilla and take test all day every day. And still compete.

There are actually girls out there who wrestled with boys and came out on top. No law suits and minimal humping and boners. I seriously doubt that the transboy will have to worry about being humped by randy wrestlers.

Roids aren't prohibited in highschool wrestling, or at least there isn't any screening if they're not allowed. When I was on a team, one of my friends was prescribed HGH because he was going to end up at like 5'3 if he didn't. It was never an issue and he was always able to participate in matches/tournaments. It was definitely unfair as shit though, he barely hit the weightroom but he was fucking jacked. A lot of his wins just came from out muscling kids and headlock throwing them into a pin.

Attached: 1510868724226.jpg (643x962, 37K)

Imagine having a goal competing in men’s bodybuilding. As unpopular in comparison to real mens sports, it's your dream to win. Training your technique round the clock. Pushing your body to its limits. You LOVE the sport and it's your DREAM to win. Maybe you would have gotten first place, or just happy you hung on to 3rd place. Regardless you would have accomplished yourself.

And then some roid using faggot comes along talking about how he’s natty or low test and needs prescription roids, beats the fuck out of you. Knocks you to second or drops you out of even 3rd place and you get NOTHING!

How would you feel. Other than robbed.

Transgenders should not be allowed to compete in “cis” leagues by the simple fact they’re injecting foreign hormones and/or grew up with different hormones thus putting the others in disadvantage.
The only fair solution is trans specific leagues. Anything else is intellectual masturbation.