This is the body type of someone who plays Call of Duty for a living

This is the body type of someone who plays Call of Duty for a living.

What's your excuse?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-112239_Instagram.jpg (1079x876, 394K)

I don't really like Call of Duty

I don’t have rich parents

COD is boring. Im more of a WoW kinda guy, but even that I haven't played in several years. Got that Boomer Bod.

Which version of WoW?

>playing a """"competitive"""" shooter on console

Attached: 8zAk4dbg.jpg (680x453, 147K)

i don't get paid a fuck load of money to just play call of duty

>playing games has anything to do with a person genes and potential

this fucker probably has twice as much free time as your usual 9-5 worker

Slin gut. Gross. Fuck off.

He probably has a dietitian and trainer so he doesn't have to do any of the thinking involved in attaining that physique. Look at movie stars that get ripped for a role, same deal.

>Call of Duty
lol this is the average csgo player

Attached: Pasha.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

have you seen his workout videos he just trains like a bro. his phisique is a product of like 4 years or so and good genetics

He looks like the kind of guy who would play call of duty for a living. I have a real job.

This. All he really has to do is stream 4-5 hours each night, spend 2-3 hours a day editing videos (but he probably pays someone else to do that, so he’s really working average 5 hours a day most days). And then he goes to the occasional competition. Even then the work he is doing isn’t fucking work it’s playing vidya, cycling test and lifting

I don't even know who it is, I was just guessing at the fact he probably has money.

My body looks much better than this while eating donuts all day and not training for 2 years. Thanks for the motivation.

fps esports is cheating while trying to make it look like you dont
a career in fitness is cheating while trying to make it look like you dont

just a thought that just crossed my mind

But are you good at Call of Duty?
Post stats

Kek. Wagies acting high and mighty. I have a real job!

Attached: 1551088612207.jpg (540x568, 66K)

>playing a FPS on a console

Attached: cringe.jpg (625x415, 36K)

2004 to 2009 WoW

Censor is winning champs

>playing shooters
lmao

Attached: jvM6kgP.jpg (480x480, 39K)

This is a call of duty pro and a halo pro

Attached: A9ADB2B1-8564-4879-92B2-3A21C2BEBCAF.jpg (480x360, 40K)

He's a Fortnite pro now lol

that dude on the left is like 1.70

Attached: 1547995079043.jpg (225x222, 7K)

My nigga

Attached: 1552605008470.jpg (1280x1063, 143K)

based

Attached: freakaroid.jpg (680x454, 108K)

>yeah i'd totally look like that too, it's just that i don't have rich parents, that's it

Attached: 1543633811567.jpg (674x506, 222K)

>not posting pasha

Attached: pasha.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

And this is the body type of her ex girlfriend

Attached: 5bd354badfb15.jpg (1214x697, 49K)

id love to suck on tyler1's fat titties

Man she got a sexy ass body but she’s got a serious case of man jaw/face going on

>week after their breakup is official
>looking through Nick Bateman's pics (no homo)
>see she commented something flirty on the most recent one
>hundreds of replies from 12 year olds calling her a thot

If she breaths, she's a thot.

Ugly, gamer dweebs trying to look big and masculine to cope for the fact they got bullied in high school. That's what you call a gymcel, fucking hate these kids in the gym.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

I love that in a woman

Natty?

excuse me what the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (281x320, 154K)

you are an extremely shallow and empty person, i genuinely feel bad for you. It has to suck walking around with so much hate inside of you, why waste energy on people who try to better themselves?

would rather look dyel than to look like that and choose cod over >pic related

Attached: Yanet-Garcia.jpg (1214x697, 79K)

>being a mutt manlet retard

Brown eyes creep me out. Look at those dead doll eyes. Every time an actress is photoshopped to have blue eyes they look more soulful. Black holes for eyes make it hard to express yourself.

Some of these seem like they are photoshopped they are so awkward

I have no money for tren

You are mad cause you wish you had their body, and you're a faggot who saves and compiles cbt pictures

lmao

Dude atleast make your baiting/trolling make sense. The Op asked why I’m not making money off vidya. Sure I can lift and run my cycles and sculpt the body I want, but unless I grew up with rich parents there’s not a big chance I’m gonna be able to make it as a pro vidya player

>T. Gf fucks other men

nigger mentality wat

fpbp

Attached: 1493834920074.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

He obviously roids

I’ll give you that, see that’s what this projecting quilboar cuck should have said

I suppose it's no different than someone who sits for 10 hours programming then works out afterwards

>fit

Good, that means my sons will have good jaws

Carles Buffdemont

Attached: IMG_20190317_011047.jpg (408x558, 49K)

Not even Eddie Hall could pull me out of that ass

She lives in Mexico the majority of the year. When she did not have work she would choose between seeing her boyfriend in the US or partying on billionaire's yachts. Dude was cucked.

Candito is the only one that shouldn’t be on this, replace him with another blaha

Neither of the suggested traits are required.
If the need arises, a human who attained computer gaming skill or a human with an athletic body will be procured and conditioned to perform a necessary function.

if he plays COD for a living then he has more time to work out the I do

Looks like he is 5'6", also playing games professionally defeats the point to me. I'll take getting piss drunk and yelling at my TV over making a pittance playing for 18 hours a day, any day.

I know an actual pro LoL player and his life was fucking garbage

lol you got me there. I've never even played the game

I don't roid.

while i agree with you, you use the word incel so you need to head back home to reddit

I'm more of a Medal of Honor guy

Pretty sure I won't get an answer but worth a try, who?

Bullyzoid was cut from c9 for ravaging sgares' boipussy. Can't say I blame him tho