19/m/5'4/115lbs/petite

19/m/5'4/115lbs/petite

whats the point in living when every girl towers over you while you're trapped in the body of a 13 year old matter what you do?

Attached: briana-aleman-manlet.jpg (1920x1525, 170K)

Bumping this thread. I’m also 5’4. My mentality is that having a fit body at least looks better than a twink body. Whatever I can do to improve myself. Also, I feel as if you could still gain height before 21 if you bulk and drink more milk.

i've beed drinking tons of milk all my life

Be a cute androgynous pocket midget. I had one of those until my wife got jealous.

but i want to be a real adult man
not a someones twink boy toy

Then bulk, if you are unhappy with your weight then eat more food and lift.

>but I eat a lot already
Track your calories and eat way above your TDEE.

Get your legs crippled, then you'll be interesting and the fact you're short wont matter.

what should i eat?

food

im 5'6
stop fucking labelling yourself as "manlet" or "short". As soon as you put a label to yourself like that you have a shit mentality about it for your entire life. As soon as you stop fucking caring about it then youll be much happier.

A quote from the god himself Zyzz that made me change my entire mentality: "If you're sitting there going 'who the fuck is this fucking faggot', well you're probably right but i'm fucking shredded brah".

That mentality of literally not giving a fuck and aiming to get shredded is key user

Attached: c67.jpg (604x438, 16K)

what should i eat specifically?

Who's Zyzz?

If you’re short you won’t look like such a bitch if you’re huge. Get big and learn a martial art. You won’t get every girl but some don’t care about height much and will be turned on by you being manly.

You can't change your height, factor it as a given and work on yourself in other ways, don't let your happiness be determined by the length of some bones

Just calculate your macros (for bulking) and eat food that meets your macros. READ THE STICKY and do your own research.

Also don’t ask stupid shit like “who’s zyzz?” it immediately shows us you are a newfag.

you can become a jockey. It's probably the only world where taller envy shorter men because they don't have to starve themselves to make weight.

Attached: baker.jpg (306x423, 41K)

Sort guys get laid all the time, you've got no excuse.
>But I'll never be Chad!
No shit. Neither will most of us, for various reasons.

I'm 5'4" as well, but I weigh 163 lbs because I lift weights and I also enjoy running.

manlet cope

Friendly reminder that this fat bald man is 5’3 and he has a not so ugly wife. If he can do it you can too. No excuses.

Attached: C5780007-28B6-4223-BE31-EC890DBAD35D.jpg (480x272, 13K)

He must have money.

He plays video games for a living and I’m pretty sure she has more money than him.

kys

He also used to work in a grocery store.

Become a trap