What body fat percentage is this?

What body fat percentage is this?

196lbs, 5'10

Attached: 196lbs 5'10.jpg (1080x1212, 83K)

Dude stop shilling your ugly ass face on here goddamn it's getting old

Sage

13% maybe

body
>looks good
face
>looks like that mutt who shot up parkland but with more acne

yikes

Why do you have your pants sagging so much? LIterally nigger tier.

Did you answer the call?

Attached: descarga (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yikes sorry about the face. Try blurring it next time.

post face

Yes.

Attached: 34351893_237188823680892_7744689782675996672_n.jpg (1080x860, 100K)

hahahaha

lmao he’s a YouTuber/instagram “model”. Post your real pics pal

>5'10 196lbs

No you're not. If you're indeed 5'10 in that pic you weight anywhere from 165 to 180lbs

Actually I'm gonna say 155 to 170bs. He looks small af

Am I the only one that's wondering why hes wearing such enormous pants ? who tf is this dude? looks interesting

Fuck that v-taper

I would have said 11 or 12%. Doesn't look sub 10 to me

cause his thighs are bloated from roids

looks 10 in first pic and 15 in the second

gunna say 5'8

Can someone explain this fuckin guy for me?
I don't understand how he's so huge and has such insane proportions. Especially that shoulder-waist-ratio.

>Inb4 steroids
Even with steroids he looks insane, especially considering he's 17.

What is the most confusing thing to me, is that he didn't look impressive at all before he started lifting, look at
and yes, I know he probably about 13 in that pic, but still. Almost all impressive bodybuilders looked good even when young, unless they were fat.

Can someone pls explain how he went from an average looking twink to such frame god? Even with steroids this shit doesn't make sense

Attached: nat-glo.jpg (1591x3502, 1.19M)

because he went. to the fucking. gym.

Steroids and actual gym. You can breathe and put on muscle on roids. Going to the gym turns you into a God on them. The fact he developed more cuz he finally hit puberty doesn't hurt

Implants, much more common nowadays than people may think, also it looks like he used botox on his face

something with test making certain bones grow more like the clavicle

lmao yeah all you gotta do to look like that is "juss go too de gym" pic related is you

Again, he is insane even with steroids. The amount of people on gear today is ridiculous. You don't just look like this cause you start taking gear. Doesn't matter that he hit puberty. You're missing the point hard in your post. What I am saying is: despite steroids, hitting puberty and going to the gym, his transformation is insane, he went from a framelet to a framegod. Puberty doesn't just do that to all men.

Where do you reckon he has implants? I highly doubt that. His crazy shoulderwidth is obviously just bone structure, otherwise his arms would be closer to his body.

But there have been plenty of teens who have taken steroids throughout the years. They don't just become framegods.

Attached: el404rtrd.png (179x281, 7K)