Would it be ok to eat 100g peanut butter a day for 10 weeks? Poorfag at uni

Would it be ok to eat 100g peanut butter a day for 10 weeks? Poorfag at uni

Attached: 1533559908775.jpg (1080x1349, 159K)

i literally eat 100g everyday... why would this be a problem?

natty pb of course

better make that 250g if you want to get those gains

You need money
I need friends
You take BTC?

Attached: 098E1584-8AC6-4AEE-A793-EDD34A311979.png (633x485, 21K)

Top rower at my school ate 400g a day
> looked like a super otter

There's no science I'm aware of that shows any problem eating a large amount of peanut butter.

I would assume as long as the rest of your diet is balance it would be fine.

100g a day?
Get on my level kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-164027_Gallery.jpg (1067x1878, 1.26M)

I was eating like 3 jars a week on my bulk shagger, wash it down with plenty of milk n try to eat like brocolli n that should be fine

Sure but make sure it's just peanuts (and salt if you want the salted kind). If you eat that much of the garbage with all the preservatives it might fuck you

>milk
I hope you mean oat milk, not cow milk. Cow milk is not healthy for humans.

proof?

>oat milk

I hope you wash them out and recycle them or or use them for keeping screws, nails etc in.

post more sagra

Attached: 27izLRR.jpg (1080x1349, 194K)

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahahaha literally shit to sprout babies. Only thing better is breast milk but lacking a source rn. If milk is so terrible wouldn't breastfed babies be worse off than formula? Think about how retarded the point your making is

>recycle
fuck this gay earth, burn them OP

oatmilk is based pls don’t tarnish it’s good standing with memes about cow fuggery

yes but for the love of god use proteins that complete it when you eat it

I have been eating 180g of peanut butter a day for the last two years, no health complications at all

I hate anti dairy shills. We have had the egg propaganda today already just fuck off and kys

Buy a cheap multivitamin too, though

Peanuts are high in omega-6s while containing almost no omega-3s.

A diet high in omega-6s but low in omega-3s increases inflammation, while a diet that includes balanced amounts of each reduces inflammation. I advise taking fish oil for a better ratio of omega-6/omega-3 fatty acids.

I eat about 60g of pb every day. May be coincidental but i began to notice flare-ups in my mild psoriasis. I read about the importance of the fatty acids ratio and started taking fish oil/included more oily fish in my diet. My psoriasis disappeared again.

Attached: i am an alita-chad.jpg (3547x3547, 2.05M)

I do that all the time, mainly for the fats.