What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1552015580764.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

>gib me attention!!

I'd eat the inside of her asshole even after she takes a stinking shit

'I'm a whore, pay attention to me'

>even after
>saying this like this is a bad thing

She's just doing an exercise in exercise clothing. She's just having fun and maybe trying to look like someone she looks up to. You guys do that all the time, you post shirtless pics and workout in stringer tops and want to look like some dude who's your body goals. Why the double standards? You really just hate women huh

>you will never get high on adderall and sniff her freshly worn still warm panties after a workout (slightly damp) while blowing the biggest load of your life

FUCK these feels

Attached: gjbzlodbzga01.png (655x509, 28K)

open wide

Attached: 1540420594699.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Just imagine the farts that come from that. I imagine it's a nice gentle breeze. Makes a

>ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffPT

sound like air coming out of a tire.

I don't think she's breaking parallel

shut up whore

Attached: 203_image_1.jpg (450x243, 14K)

BEGONE THOT

Found the german

No, the squatting motion puts sudden pressure on the gut. It would be a short, loud BRAP sound as air is forcefully expelled.

Does anyone else find themselves seeing through these whores and their needs? I've observed a few profiles for some time. Every couple of days, the thot posts her face. Nothing different, same expression. Some meaningless try hard quote maybe, with a heart emoji or two. The same face every other day. It's like a fish suffocating out of the water, and the attention is the water. And it's not even their real face, bunch of filters.

I don't know man. I've seriously been thinking about the implications of this, and have lost all respect for women.

Is adderall good for working out?

No, cardiovascular condition goes way down and it's very bad for you.

FUCK YOU

What causes these super low-hanging asses on some women? Like they have no firmness or roundness to them and are just hanging off the backs of their legs.

>white girl hip dips
Lmao

Attached: 1537081063963.gif (404x303, 1.92M)

That's basically all of us
Why are you here? For attention

Her right knee is caving in. Needs to activate her glutes more and work on ankle flexibility.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552615824013.jpg (220x208, 4K)

YOUR LOGIC IS SOUND AND INTIMIDATES ME SO HERE IS MY GENERIC DISMISSIVE MEME RESPONSE

It meant she's doing squats you fucking incel

Yeah, I’m looking for attention on an anonymous image board. Retard.

Attached: 1524814036194.jpg (1024x690, 261K)

>high on adderall
>blow a load
Adderall fucks with your libido. It makes it really hard to cum, and if you lose focus for a second you go flaccid in an instant.

Best post

>implying Jow Forums doesn't make fun of brofags recording each other doing reps for their instagram stories
See all those disrespectable traits you meant to assign to Jow Forums for their "double standards"? They apply to you, not Jow Forums.

The gym thot won't fuck you

Fuck off, incel.

No, I want to be objectified by women.
There's this older woman at work that cat calls me all the time, I know she's joking but I love it.

Is this low enough when squatting?
I tried ass to grass before, but it hurt my knees.

t. whiteknight basedboi
You think youre funny and smart but you are not.

looks like shes doing it in a smith machine